The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Anyone Going to World Tour Finals 2011?

+9
Tenez
Jeremy_Kyle
lags72
carrieg4
Marcus
time please
sirfredperry
legendkillar
noleisthebest
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Anyone Going to World Tour Finals 2011? - Page 2 Empty Is Anyone Going to World Tour Finals 2011?

Post by noleisthebest Sun 30 Oct 2011, 7:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

this is the third year of WTF in London, a chance for a mortal to come and see the starts without being a millionaire or having to camp for tickets...
I went both in 2009 and 10, bought the tickets well in advance, but noticed that the best tickets got released just before the tournament.
With that "wisdom" I waited until recently only to find out that ALMOST ALL tickets have gone (at face value price) and you can only get tickets from the "official" resellers for a a lot more. The problem is you can't just get a single ticket but at least two or three.
I ended up buying a cheapo for the opening evening session on Sunday, just for the sake it, to "sniff" the atmosphere and hope I'll somehow get reasonable ticket for the semis . I really want to see Nole, and hope to be 3rd tie lucky Very Happy

Is anyone else going or has a ticket they don't want?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Is Anyone Going to World Tour Finals 2011? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Anyone Going to World Tour Finals 2011?

Post by noleisthebest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 11:44 am

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:And if you believe Federer will beat Tsonga, on Sunday, then get a ticket for Tuesday evening.

I don;t believe Federer will beat Tsonga. Anything can happen nowadays. But going all the way to O2 is a pain and going twice is enough. I wish I coudl swa my ticket fro Tues but I can.t. Hopefully the final will be good.

Why can't you swap it, just ask here, somebody may be interested.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Is Anyone Going to World Tour Finals 2011? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Anyone Going to World Tour Finals 2011?

Post by Tenez Fri 18 Nov 2011, 11:55 am

Cause it's provided by a friend.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:21 pm

Tenez wrote:Cause it's provided by a friend.

Even better, a friend SHOULD understand Wink
Anyway, I'm sure you'll go and enjoy yourself....just think of all those people across the world who'd love to have a friend like you do!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2