The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Brock Lesner actually ever going to return to the WWE

+2
boomdangle
JoshSansom
6 posters

Go down

Is Brock Lesner actually ever going to return to the WWE Empty Is Brock Lesner actually ever going to return to the WWE

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:06 am

Rumours are circulating, are any of them actually true???

Back to top Go down

Is Brock Lesner actually ever going to return to the WWE Empty Re: Is Brock Lesner actually ever going to return to the WWE

Post by JoshSansom Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:09 am

At some point I am sure he will return for a WM appearance though I do not think that he would ever return full time as the travelling and schedules were not, and still are not, to his liking.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Is Brock Lesner actually ever going to return to the WWE Empty Re: Is Brock Lesner actually ever going to return to the WWE

Post by boomdangle Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:49 am

in a word............NO.

he hates vince, he tried screwing him over with non compete clauses and like above all the travelling etc.

Brock won't be abck he has always says he prefers real sport firsts. Not that he belittles wrestling as it was his only option to make some serious cash, just think he wants to be looked upon as a pro athelete instead entertainer.

boomdangle

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:54 am

I am still sure that a deal could be agreed for Brock to come back for WM and maybe work a programme from a RR to WM type thing. It will obviously depend on how his MMA career goes because, frankly, I am not sure if the WWE could compete with his current contract!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 07 Nov 2011, 11:07 am

IMO I don't think it will happen in the short term, he's got far to many credible sporting options available to him. maybe in the future when he can't compete any more he will look to make some retirement cash out of the wwe but I think that could be at least 6-7 years away or maybe more

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 07 Nov 2011, 11:33 am

boomdangle wrote:in a word............NO.

he hates vince, he tried screwing him over with non compete clauses and like above all the travelling etc.

Brock won't be abck he has always says he prefers real sport firsts. Not that he belittles wrestling as it was his only option to make some serious cash, just think he wants to be looked upon as a pro athelete instead entertainer.

Problem is, when he agrees for the WWE to use his likeness in a video game, it flies in the face of him wanting to be classed a pro athelete. Still, he must have got some money from the WWE for it, so that is a bonus.

I think he will come back at some stage. When his MMA career finishes, he would still be of an age to do some wrestling matches. I'm not sure that the WWE are begging him to come back though. I think they could take it or leave it right now.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Essence_of_Excellence Mon 07 Nov 2011, 11:58 am

I hope he does come back...the dude is a BEAST! I remember when he unleashed the F5 for the first time thinking the receipient must be dead!

Having said that the Rock is also looking proper hench recently.

The_Essence_of_Excellence

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Mon 07 Nov 2011, 3:17 pm

He won't come back for a while as when he does the WWE will want to hype his return just like they did the Rock's and won't want anything else stealing his thunder. Wrestle Mania is the only credible PPV he could make his return/special appearance at and as WM28 has the Rock v Cena they won't want Brock's return overshadowed by that main event. So if it happens then the earliest could be WM29 in 2013. But if Brock becomes the UFC heavyweight champion again then no it won't be for a long while yet!

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down