The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE/World Champion > US/IC Champion.

+8
Samo
Stonee21
TwisT
Mr H
Brady12
MtotheC
Kay Fabe
A Fine Folk.
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WWE/World Champion > US/IC Champion.  - Page 2 Empty WWE/World Champion > US/IC Champion.

Post by A Fine Folk. Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Just had a slight thought on the Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton feud over the last couple of months and taking into account Cody never defended his title against Randy which former World Champions have slipped back down into the I.C/US title picture?
Also a little question would you of liked to have seen Randy compete for the IC title considering over the past decade it has lost prestige?
What superstars have ever won the World Championship but then later on in their career drop back down to the U.S/IC Title picture?

Sheamus.
Dolph Ziggler (sort of).
Chris Benoit.
JBL.
Booker T.
Rey Mysterio.
Chris Jericho.
CM Punk.
Ric Flair.

Only been a wrestling fan since the attitude era so most probably haven't got all the superstars in there.
Add to the list and discuss this topic Smile.

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

WWE/World Champion > US/IC Champion.  - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE/World Champion > US/IC Champion.

Post by Brady12 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:27 am

I get you Mr H.... Do I agree? Well the terriotories ain't coming back so unless WWE radically changes it's developmental system were stuck with the production line of bland swimwear models being taught the WWE style, or products of smaller organisations being turn into WWE clones. You could say wrestlers aren't trusted or given the license to stray from the script which IMO is wrong - See CM Punk MITB promo, therefore there personality isn't given a chance to flourish...

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2