The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6

+13
Nay
Bull
Fernando
FIFA Diva
ADMIN
Fan Gilhaus
The Special Juan
sodhat
ncfc_Tooze
cherriesfna
Afro
footballcrazy
nick_fury
17 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6 - Page 19 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

Last edited by nick_fury on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 10:17 am; edited 4 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6

Post by ADMIN Tue 15 Nov 2011, 2:24 pm

How much/who would you want for him Don?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6

Post by Afro Tue 15 Nov 2011, 2:47 pm

Niko's League Results

Lazio 2 - 2 Juventus
Klose, Cisse; Gomis, Honda

Lyon 2 - 0 Malaga
Demba Cisse, Martin

Benfica 1 - 1 Liverpool
Damiao; Dzagoev

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 2:48 pm

My 2nd draw with Liverpool.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 15 Nov 2011, 2:53 pm

Afro's League Result:

Porto 3-1 Spurs
Goal scorers: Hulk, Reus, Falcao, Barnetta

Bayer Leverkusen 2-0 Atletico Madrid (Default win)
Goal scorers: Lennon, Santos

Fiorentina 2-1 Villareal
Goal scorers: Farfan, Gerrard, Rossi
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 2:54 pm

very suprrised at the margin of the porto vs tottenham game.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 15 Nov 2011, 3:00 pm

CF don't make me punch you. Look at the tactics of both teams and then say that again.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 15 Nov 2011, 3:28 pm

I am interested in Lars Bender (lolol) But only if Sven Bender (lololol) Is with him

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 3:40 pm

make an offer on my page anyone who wants lars bender. I want a minimum of 6mill for him so highest bid wins.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 15 Nov 2011, 3:42 pm

£6m right here right now Bender boy ENQ

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 15 Nov 2011, 3:50 pm

T.P for today are up.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 3:58 pm

you are currently in the lead with your bid nick but lets give hero a chance if he wants to bid higher.

Hero - will you be able to beat nicks bid of 6mill?
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:05 pm

im suprised that one of the reasons for me results was cant see there being goals...

i had, Gilardino,Gomis,Honda,Pepe

all capable of scoring goals....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:11 pm

You didnt tell your strikers what to do though CF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:12 pm

so it is about the writing, its crazy....

its about the players on the pitch, against the other side, its not all aobut writing

being penalised for lack of writing seems harsh IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:15 pm

look at my team for example cricketfan -

------------------------Leno-------------------------
Walker-----Samba-----Otamendi-----A Santos
-----------------Rolfes-----Sandro--------------------
Lennon---------------------------------------Bale
-----------------------Ballack--------------------
---------------------Vucinic-------------------------

Vucinic is a good striker but without the service of bale and lennon he won't be able to score the chances. The main position imo is the midfield. If you have a weak defense but good defense mids your weakness will be covered up. You have got a good strikeforce but you need to add some more good wingers to your team.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:15 pm

It's a mixture of the two CF.
Otherwise what's the point in writing the tactics?
Might as well just buy and sell people and then stick up who your first 11 is.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:15 pm

Its not just about the writing CF, but the tactics are a part of what is taken into account.
Otherwise why bother with tactics, everyone should just list their formation and leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:17 pm

well another loss Sad

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:17 pm

right well there's no point me continuing to argue about it, whats done is done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:20 pm

My voting is based equally between the players, the formation and the tactical instruction.

And all related to the players, formation and insturction given by the other team.

I actually think a poor starting XI with good tactics is better than a good starting XI and poor tactics
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:21 pm

CF when you have Veloso as DM alone when he ain't a proper DM like Palombo or others you will struggle that means your other players having to drop back more and then they have less chance of scoring. Just because I have Ronaldo don't mean he will score you need to set up the rest of the team to suit him or in your case your goal scorers which you didn't and yes writing is important.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:22 pm

well i might get a win next week by default, if the malaga manager dosent show up

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:26 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:well i might get a win next week by default, if the malaga manager dosent show up

CF - you have the makings of a good team now and you know that the next thing to brush up on is the tactics. It is important to consider the other side. Work out their strengths and try to negate them, and their weaknesses and try to exploit them.

I reckon you are on the right track now and shouldn't get disheartened. Improving the tactics is the easy bit as it is all in your own hands and you don't need a budget to do it, like you would with a poor group of players
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:33 pm

Don Corleone187 wrote:you are currently in the lead with your bid nick but lets give hero a chance if he wants to bid higher.

Hero - will you be able to beat nicks bid of 6mill?

Can't sorry now Don, just about to agree to signing up Coutinho.

Would do a trade if you're interested on someone?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:37 pm

oh well another loss

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:43 pm

Im out people.

PS3 tag
nick_fury85
add me if you fancy some MW3. I cant be bothered with England Match

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:01 pm

guys in all honesty, looking at my squad, where do you think i need to strengthen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:05 pm

I think you have a decent starting XI, lacking just a bit of pace at CB.

What do you see as your best starting XI?

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:06 pm

-------------------Buffon-------------

-----Fucile--------Lugano------Cris-----Sandro

----Pepe---------Veloso-----------Parker/Honda------------Walcott

----------Gilardino----------Gomis

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:09 pm

Yahoo! A win, albeit a close one. Carroll's on fire! When are the "reasons" up?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:10 pm

well done TSC thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:11 pm

Cheers mate. For future reference guys, I won't be available until about this time every Tuesday. It's by far my longest day.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:13 pm

I agree on all except the midfield. I wouldn't have Walcott on the left, and I think Pepe should only be a back-up.

Also, I would have Parker ahead of Veloso.

I would go

--------------Buffon
Fucile----Lugano---Cris---Sandro
Walcott--Parker---Veloso---Honda
--------Gilardino---Gomis

which is a decent side, just needing a bit of pace at the back.

From that, I would then look to upgrade Cris first, then Walcott and then Veloso or Fucile.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:15 pm

im gonna stick with this till the end of this season, and then upgrade next time round, cos dont have funds at the moment but will do when i release players

its still a much better side, then a few weeks ago

in fact i think this is a very good side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:17 pm

It is a good team CF. Just work on your tactics more this week (or next week as it may be pointless if we have no Malaga manager!).

Like people have said, tactics are equally as important as your players, so it's worth putting the time in and scouting the opposition.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:20 pm

bboooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my tactics were full proof Wink

then again it dosnt help when you go into a game expecting to lose.

bete it was my lack of numbers in teh middle.
and why isnt adebayor scoring?
he had 5 in 4 when i joined but none in last 2.

can u post what people wrote so i know what to improve?
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:22 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:very suprrised at the margin of the porto vs tottenham game.

what expected it to be more Laugh
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:23 pm

Now the results are out Cherry may I ask if you read my tactics before you posted yours?
As you mentioned your fullback not going in with rash tackles etc when I'd told Cazorla to attempt to get a yellow card off him.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:29 pm

i had a peek but i dindt base my tactics from them, i had no back up FB so i wanted them to play safe. and why didnt ibe score Sad
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:29 pm

If the other guy has his tactics up, aren't you allowed to look at them to counter them?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:31 pm

Can I just add that I've never done this. This was my second game week, during my first one I had very little idea of what I was meant to be doing and for this one I had my tactics up first.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:32 pm

No. It's an unwritten, gentleman's agreement that you shouldn't look at the other teams before you post yours. Otherwise it is a little unfair.

We have said all along that if we start to feel that managers are looking, then we will start to have to submit tactics by PM. And that will just be one more job to do, so I'd rather you didn't
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:33 pm

isnt that kinda cheating

well its not but unsportsman like.

think i shud try and stop trying to do exciting formations and stick tot he basics
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 15 Nov 2011, 5:34 pm

by peek i saw the starting line-up but didnt read them

cant help seeing that
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 6:07 pm

i hope we do get a malaga manager, cos i dont just wanna get the points by default cos then there's nothing achieved

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 15 Nov 2011, 6:17 pm

wasnt malage recently taken over
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 6:18 pm

yh but the gaffer hasnt been around for a week.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 6:53 pm

@CF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St0qdMb1xqA&feature=related

rofl
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:08 pm

anyone interested in lars bender? The current highest bid is 8mill so if you want him your going to have to beat it.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:10 pm

i have found someone who might be intrested in taking the malaga role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next