The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports)

+27
MrsP
Notch
Backrower678
George Carlin
Rory_Gallagher
Artful_Dodger
Pot Hale
Gibson
wales606
radelven
Thomond
dublin_dave
asoreleftshoulder
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Dave.
Don Alfonso
funnyExiledScot
Glas a du
WillyGilly
clivemcl
Standulstermen
theshanker
red_stag
Kingshu
1F'sgonnagetya!
rodders
Rava
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who will win Group 4

Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Vote_lcap0%Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Vote_lcap54%Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 22 ]
Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Vote_lcap24%Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Vote_lcap22%Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 41

Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Empty Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports)

Post by Rava Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:24 pm

Middle of the week and the excitement is growing. They don't come much bigger in Europe than ASM do they? Probably one of the toughest teams to beat either home or away. They have started the season with a bang - currently they are second in the Super 14 - and come to Ravenhill on the back of some of the best form in club rugby.

Ulster will have benefited from the win last week against Connacht and the "fragile" confidence will have been repaired to some extent. The performance, while not exceptional, showed the returning WC players weren't suffering any hangovers with outstanding shifts from talismen Wallace, Ferris, Best and Muller.

Can Ulster keep the season alive with a win? Would a home defeat in Round 1 be disastrous. Who's going to the game? Can Rory Gallagher accept Faloon not playing? Where is Geoff?

The floor is open guys and I will keep this article updated with team news as it comes out.

11 November 2011, 11:39 am

Heineken Cup: McLaughlin names unchanged team

Brian McLaughlin has named an unchanged team for Ulster's opening Heineken Cup Pool 4 match against ASM Clermont Auvergne on Saturday.
Captain Johann Muller and Ireland players Tom Court and Stephen Ferris have all shaken off injuries picked up during last week's 22-3 win over Connacht.
There are two changes among the replacements with only Declan Fitzpatrick returning from injury in place of Adam Macklin and Willie Faloon coming in for Robbie Diack.

New signing John Afoa will make his European debut, just a week after making his first appearance for Ulster. The World Cup winning prop is surrounded by experience up front, with all eight forwards players having been capped at international level.

With Ruan Pienaar injured, Paul Marshall will again be handed the scrumhalf jersey and is partnered at half back by Ian Humphreys. Paddy Wallace and Darren Cave form the centre combination, while Simon Danielli will continue in the relatively unfamiliar fullback role.

Clermont have made good progress in the Top 14 despite having 12 players on World Cup duty in New Zealand. They currently trail Toulouse by just one point after 10 rounds, highlighting the difficulty of the task laying ahead for Ulster.

Brian McLaughlin is delighted to have Muller, Court and Ferris available, allowing him to select the same starting XV for the second consecutive week: "To have the three guys available is a brilliant boost for us, you need your key players on the pitch. We have some people in the squad who are understandably disappointed at missing out, but it shows the quality we have assembled. Continuity is very important and it gives us momentum going into what is a massive game for us."

He continued: "Clermont are an exceptional side, they've proved that with their results in the Top 14. We are going to focus on us, cut out the errors and try to be a bit more clinical when opportunities arise."

Ulster know that to do well in Europe, it is almost a pre-requisite to win your home games. Hooker Rory Best added: "I think people underestimate how much the crowd can lift the players during matches. They really are like a 16th man for us."

Ulster Match Day Squad to face ASM Clermont Auvergne, Saturday 12th November, Ravenhill, kick-off 3.40pm
(15-9): S Danielli; A Trimble, D Cave, P Wallace, C Gilroy; I Humphreys, P Marshall;
(1-8): T Court, R Best, J Afoa, J Muller (capt), D Tuohy, S Ferris, C Henry, P Wannenburg;
Replacements (16-23): A Kyriacou, P McAllister, D Fitzpatrick, L Stevenson, W Faloon, I Porter, N Spence, A D'Arcy

Last edited by Rava on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Empty Re: Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports)

Post by rodders Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Can't flipping wait for this one. First trip to Ravenhill of the season for me. Thought I might miss this through work so thank feck I can make it. Very Happy

I think this will be another great European night for Ulster.

OK we haven't been in great form but this is as strong a side as we've ever had and we have to throw down a marker on our home turf.

Bonus point win should do the job nicely. SUFTUM! guinness
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v  ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports) Empty Re: Heinekin Cup - Pool 4. Ulster v ASM Clermont Auvergne, Ravenhill Saturday 12th Nov KO 15.40PM (Live on Sky Sports)

Post by 1F'sgonnagetya! Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:37 pm

First visit to Ravenhill in ages, living in England I don't go to as many as I'd like but I'll be at 'The Hill' this week and Welford next week!

Hoping for a win, if we can stop Clermont getting a bonus point that would be fantastic but I'll take any win we can get!

When is Terblanche getting here? On BBCNI during the Connacht game they said that Afoa wasn't playing against Leicester, can anyone tell me if this is true?

1F'sgonnagetya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:01 pm

TBH this is a big big game.

Lose and H-cup is really nearly all but over, need to win win win.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:04 pm

I see Tigers putting a disappointing domestic season behind them and taking this pool. I think Ulster can beat Clermont this weekend.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Our whole season rides on this one Kinshu. The tigers look much more vulnerable than they did last year, so reaching the QF's again looks much more realistic than it did a few months ago.

We've lost a lot of ground in the Rabo and will struggle to challenge for a top 4 spot IMO so I really think we need to put in a strong European run starting with this game. Losing is unthinkable really.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by theshanker Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:15 pm

1F's if Afoa is listed in the squad for Clermont why would he not be available for Leicester? Anyway got my ticket for Welford road next week, this week is Sky n the sofa(and a few bevvies)

theshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Afoa came to us early because of injuries. He is to be best-man at his mates wedding so returns to NZ after the Clermont game. I'm not too sure when he gets back but originally he wasn't due until December.

1F's I was at Ravenhill on Tuesday and asked about Terblanche but they were unable to give any update other than to say it should be soon. Apparently he has to do an English test!!
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by 1F'sgonnagetya! Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Cheers Rava, gutted if he doesn't make the Leicester game, we'll really need him.

Even though Leicester aren't in form their scrum is still immense.

1F'sgonnagetya!

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Did we find Geoff?? Sad
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:06 pm

roddersm wrote:Did we find Geoff?? Sad

Don't know where he has gone Rodders. He was a good source of information. Not like yours truly Doh

1F's sorry I maybe wasn't clear there. He will definitely miss the Leicester game.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Thats a pity Rava, Geoff is missed around here. Sad

Whats the backup plan without Afoa? I hate it when Court moves to tighthead Shocked .
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Obviously depends on the fitness of Messrs Cronin and Fitzpatrick although I was fairly impressed by Macklin when he came on at the weekend.

Court was good though Rodders. Just seemed to be harder and meaner. Think the World Cup was good for him. I just wish he wouldn't gurn as much as he does.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Cant wait for the game. Got a bus run going up from the pub. Found out that Leinster v Montepelier is being covered at half 1 to and then Munster v Saints at 6pm. A good days rugby to be had.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 am

signing up with Sky Sports for a month to catch the clermont and leicester games. Can't wait, beets trying to find somwhere showing rugby rather than wendyball in the North Coast!

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 am

Clive I think there is a place in Portrush that shows the rugby? Where the old theatre is? I might sign up with skysports myself on the laptop to catch the other HEC games steam.

Stand does your pub serve food? Might try and find a bar to watch the Munster game after. Any recommendations?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:25 am

We wouldnt have a chef on at that time Rodders but there may be a few platters of food going around. we will show the Munster game mind you.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:29 am

Some fighting talk from Mcglock.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/rugby/heineken-cup/heineken-cup-clermont-should-be-frightened-of-ulster-says-mclaughlin-16075524.html
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:03 am

Just as a side intrest, I noticed that over the last few years Ulsters attendance has been down on what it was on prev years.

Now I know that the new stand holds less but for the Connacht game the attendance is down as 6,887, and Ravenhill was fairly full, last year it was packed to the brim Attendance: 9,239.

The attendance is down by about 3000, in each from what I was expecting.

What i'm wondering, does the new stand really hold that much less?
Are there really less rugby fans going to Ravenhill than in prevous years?
Or as I suspect, (same as when I attend GAA games and the official attendance, is normally a fair bit less than I expect), do they both report lower crowds to pay less tax?

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:09 am

Stand no probs. Might still call in for the Munster game.

Kingshu I know I was thinking of going to the Connacht game but decided to stay clear of Belfast because of the EMA's, thinking the traffic would be a nightmare. Perhaps that had an impact?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:29 am

Not quite what I was meaning roddersm,

Just in gerenal, in recent years I've though overall the crowds are about the same in Ravenhill as prevous years, but offically its always down as less, eg last year Connacht I tought it was an over capacity crowd (couldn't even get in terrace as it was full, even though paid for terrace tickets) thought 12,000, crowd, but was down as 9000.

So is our max capacity 9000 now, or are we reporting lower attendances for tax reasons?

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:40 am

Kingsu, you may have a point but the Capacity is 11,712. We had about 11500 for the Leinster game last Boxing Day.

The capacity on the Terrace dropped by about 1,500 when the new stand was built.

The overall Capacity will rise to around 18,000 when the three other new stands are built and opened by 2015.

Last edited by Rava on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Checked the figures)
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:44 am

No the sales arent great by comparison with last year. That being said looking at the same fixture is m,isleading as Ulster v Connacht last year was played in the spring/summer in some pretty decent weather as i recall. we were also going for the top 4 at that stage.

i think the RWC has had a massive impact on sales thus far as has the coverage on BBCNI. i dont think the stadiums logistics have played any part. i was an advocate of the BBCNI coverage of Ulster as i thought (and still do think) it gets the brand out there but i have been disappointed in the lack of away game coverage this season and to be honest im not sure now if it is worth it if our crowds keep dwindling. i think it is beginning to have a negative effect.

What i would say is that there is nothing better to shake the casual supporter out of his/her apathy than a couple of big wins. If, and it is a big if, we could win our next two games then i think you will see a big increase in ticket sales.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:24 pm

The Ravens team to play Doncaster on Friday night has been named: -

Ulster Ravens XV & Replacements to face Doncaster (British & Irish Cup, Deramore Park, Belfast, kick off 7.30pm)
(1-8): Callum Black, Nigel Brady, Adam Macklin, Tim Barker, Neil McComb, Ali Birch, Mike McComish, Robbie Diack
(9-15): Blane McIlroy, Paddy Jackson, Chris Cochrane, Chris Farrell, Ian Whitten, Michael Allen, Peter Nelson
(16-22): Niall Annett, Conor Carey, James Simpson, Sean O’Connell, Michael Heaney, James McKinney, Ricky Andrew

What's interesting is the selection of McComb/Barker in the second row and McComish/Diack in the back row.
This would suggest to me that Muller is fit and Faloon will at least bench for the game on Saturday.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Yep Rava that must mean Faloon is included which makes his omission from the last 3 squads just baffling. Am i being crazy or are the heineken squads not 23 man though? if so surely we have left ourselves with just McAllister, Court and Afoa for the game. We are missing a prop if i am right.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:04 pm

roddersm wrote:Clive I think there is a place in Portrush that shows the rugby? Where the old theatre is? I might sign up with skysports myself on the laptop to catch the other HEC games steam.

Stand does your pub serve food? Might try and find a bar to watch the Munster game after. Any recommendations?

The playhouse is sweet when they actually show stuff. Enjoyed the six nations on a cinema screen last year. thumbsup
But they are in my bad books! They advertised one of the 6am KO Ireland world cup games and an ulster fry for a fiver. There was about ten peopl standing outside and it wasnt open! near missed the first half by time got home! steam

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Thats the one clive. Was going to head there last year to watch the Ulster- Saints game until I found a stream. I take it they do show HEC games?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:13 pm

You are right Stand. Macklin will probably come back into the squad though.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Big game. Was about to comment on the ravens selection but I see Ravster's beat me to it. What's just as much a surprise is Jackson starting. Who's our back up 10 for Saturday?
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Paddy Wallace. It was always going to be thus. Means we can get Spence +1 other outside back in the squad

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Willie, Paddy Wallace mate. Same as the last couple of games.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Leicester are no push overs but the timing couldn't be better. I saw the Scarlets demolish them in the Low Value Cup. OK both had second strings out, but the bigger Leicester team looked very one dimensional. The Scarlets defended well and hit them on the counter attack with quick phase play. If Ulster can break their pattern we have them. ASM will be cold off the plane. Blood and thunder forward rushes drive up the middle and we could pull it off. That leaves Aironi. We must avoid being pulled down to their level. Don't let them spoil us off the park. Overall I feel quite justified in saying Ulster can win this group. It will be fun finding out. SUFTUM!
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:16 am

SUFTUM! Yahoo

When is the team announced? Unchanged from last weekend perhaps?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:29 am

roddersm wrote:Thats the one clive. Was going to head there last year to watch the Ulster- Saints game until I found a stream. I take it they do show HEC games?

You would have found me in a bar myself if you had Rodders! It was in their downstairs bar. Two chaps came in looking to watch football. I though i was done for two against one! But the barman allowed the rugby to remain! Dissapointing afternoon though!

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:39 am

Well Clive I might catch you up there for the tigers away game if I can't come up with another plan. Do you think they'll show it?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:46 am

Same team named as last week with Faloon and Fitzpatrick replacing Diack and Macklin on the bench!

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Big game. My attitude has changed, as seen by my sportsguru picks. Weather to be dry. As long as we can keep things tight and close I'll be happy.
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:05 pm

roddersm wrote:Well Clive I might catch you up there for the tigers away game if I can't come up with another plan. Do you think they'll show it?

Yea Rodders they have two tvs in the bar so can show two seperate channels for the wendyballers! Failing that, theres the Ramada Hotel 100metres down and they have sky. You have to put up with tourists and children and stuff like that though!

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:19 pm

clivemcl wrote:
roddersm wrote:Thats the one clive. Was going to head there last year to watch the Ulster- Saints game until I found a stream. I take it they do show HEC games?

You would have found me in a bar myself if you had Rodders! It was in their downstairs bar. Two chaps came in looking to watch football. I though i was done for two against one! But the barman allowed the rugby to remain! Dissapointing afternoon though!

Most pubs do a first come first served on the tv, doesn't matter on numbers. they may ask you to move to a smaller TV if a crowd come in. Mind you I hate it when people come in after and ask to turn over, you say no, and then they sit in the conor and stare daggers at you. Oh well. I remember going to my local to watch an Ulster game but an older guy there before me insisted on watching corrie, think it might have been to wind me up, missed first 15mins.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Ulster Match Day Squad to face ASM Clermont Auvergne, Saturday 12th November, Ravenhill, kick-off 3.40pm
(15-9): S Danielli; A Trimble, D Cave, P Wallace, C Gilroy; I Humphreys, P Marshall;
(1-8): T Court, R Best, J Afoa, J Muller (capt), D Tuohy, S Ferris, C Henry, P Wannenburg;
Replacements (16-23): A Kyriacou, P McAllister, D Fitzpatrick, L Stevenson, W Faloon, I Porter, N Spence, A D'Arcy

Very much as expected. Probably the strongest we have available. Glad to seee Faloon on the bench. He will be very useful for the last 20 minutes. Keep her tight lads and no silly kicking away posession and we have the beating of these. It'll be backs to the wall stuff so we need to take any chances that come along. Weather forecast is reasonable so no excuses for poor handling.

SUFTUM
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm at a lose why S Danielli, keeps starting at fullback ahead of D'Arcy.

Now I know that some of yous arn't D'Arcy fans, but he was trusted enough to start fullback last year in the H-cup and other big games after.

Surly having a fullback play fullback, is better than a 'winger that can also play fullback', play fullback.

but team is as expected.

UUUUULSTER

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Kingsu, I am a D'Arcy fan. I think he has done very well since he arrived. BUT I don't think he is really good enough for this standard of rugby, especially in defence. I would suspect that is why Danielli is playing. D'Arcy was playing last year because he was the best we had available. Gilroy has come on so well that he is now ahead of Danielli as a winger. Danielli is no slouch and he performed very well last week. Covered well and was very incisive in his breaks.
I'm happy with this team. I hope Marshall continues to show the improvement we saw last week.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:38 pm

Rava I don't think Danielli's defence is great either and his positioning and running lines aren't as good as D'arcy's. He made quite a few handling errors last week too.

I'd have played D'arcy or Gilroy at the back before Danielli to be honest.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:41 pm

As a Scot and a big fan of Danielli, I really can't see him as a full back. He's got clumsy hands and a poor kicking game. His biggest weakness as a winger is his positioning as well. An odd choice to convert to fullback.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Funny I don't remember any handling errors from Danielli last week. I must be getting old Wink . I do recall two from young Gilroy though. We'll agree to differ on this one Rodders. I just wish Payne hadn't got injured Sad
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:48 pm

I recall two Rava in really good attacking positions. I only watched the 2nd half so there could be more Smile

One off them he just seemed to be arcing away from the pass when he should have been cutting a better angle into the line, which is why I question his running lines from 15 too.

D'arcy just seems to have a better awareness off space and hits the lines more instinctively. Daniellis good on the counterrattack but thats about it.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 pm

I'm sure Danielli was fit last year when D'arcy was playing, so can't see why he still shouldn't be.

Feel sorry for him, from being 1st choice fullback, playing in all the big games, to haveing a NZ'er come in to take his place and then when he's injuried, a converted winger is prefered ahead of him. I think he's a great attacking fullback, (different from a great fullback). I can undestand him not getting some games, but think that a Cave - Spence midfield in future should be strong enough defensivly to allow him to do his thang.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Very excited.

I see Faloon has served his time in the Brian McLoughlin punishment camp for whatever his crime was. Hope he sets the pitch alight - i'd like to see him back starting with 1F and Henry.

I'd say iHumph is about due one of those games where he makes it all look effortless. If he starts well, and the confidence rises, we're on.

SUFTFUM!
(Yes, there's an extra F in there. And yes, it stands for what you think it does.)

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:47 pm

I think we'll win this one ....there I said it Yahoo ....
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Don Alfonso wrote:
SUFTFUM!
(Yes, there's an extra F in there. And yes, it stands for what you think it does.)

+1
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next