The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If A 606v2 Golf Weekend Was Arranged Would You Attend?

+19
SmithersJones
Shotrock
ScottieD18
JohnnyH
Doon the Water
navyblueshorts
dynamark
mystiroakey
drive4show
No1yankee
MustPuttBetter
Diggers
JPX
Davie
Mercurio
super_realist
Maverick
1GrumpyGolfer
Doc
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fancy It

If A 606v2 Golf Weekend Was Arranged Would You Attend? - Page 3 Vote_lcap67%If A 606v2 Golf Weekend Was Arranged Would You Attend? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 18 ]
If A 606v2 Golf Weekend Was Arranged Would You Attend? - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%If A 606v2 Golf Weekend Was Arranged Would You Attend? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

If A 606v2 Golf Weekend Was Arranged Would You Attend? - Page 3 Empty If A 606v2 Golf Weekend Was Arranged Would You Attend?

Post by Doc Wed 09 Nov 2011, 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's been talked about and it's been tried in the past, but with no luck. Plenty have actually arranged some local meets and had a good time. Given enough time, I think a great long weekend can be arranged for the spring, and some good deals can be had for accomodation and golf. 3-rounds of golf and 2-nights hotel could be a winning combination. Obviously location will be key, so should be somewhere central, but I'm willing to travel anywhere for a bit of craic when golf's involved.

Would be interesting to see how many would be up for this

Doc

Back to top Go down

If A 606v2 Golf Weekend Was Arranged Would You Attend? - Page 3 Empty Re: If A 606v2 Golf Weekend Was Arranged Would You Attend?

Post by drive4show Thu 10 Nov 2011, 1:27 pm

JAS wrote:Ha, nice one....it's my birthday (23rd). You know what the old Community Chest card in monopoly says...It is your birthday, collect £10 from each player Wink

Not a problem.....as long as you win it fairly and squarely on the course Wink

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3