The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

+12
The Special Juan
Fernando
Fan Gilhaus
footballcrazy
sodhat
FIFA Diva
ADMIN
Afro
ncfc_Tooze
TwisT
cherriesfna
nick_fury
16 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8 - Page 13 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

Post by nick_fury Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:09 am

Last edited by nick_fury on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 2:18 pm; edited 5 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:05 am

As Alan Hanson was proved wrong, you can win with kids.

YI, I played two under 21 strikers and beat Juve, total of 4 under 21's in my team. Prepare your Benfica fassy'oles to be Lyonated...in other words Terminated !!!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:06 am

Oh btw guys, im not on tomorrow, out of office. Im down the Wolverhampton Wanderes traning ground. Helping Mick with tactics init yo

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:06 am

Lyonated? Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:10 am

when do i get my money and can i has extra cause ive already sold thousand s of cup final hats scarfs shirts, comemorative footballs, snowglobes, adebayor action figures etc
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:21 am

Laugh

Yes YI.....You heard right....your going to get Lyonated !!!! N Wha!! Say Sumthin'

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:24 am

when do i get my money and can i has extra cause ive already sold thousand s of cup final hats scarfs shirts, comemorative footballs, snowglobes, adebayor action figures etc

Well sadley your Board have said the Adebayor action figure went one on one with Spiderman and missed the taarget by miles so they are recouping your losses

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:30 am

At the end of the season, can we recall players loaned out for free?

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:31 am

Yes YI Man, who do you have out on loan that is worth going back into your squad?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:32 am

I didn't know that Barbies new bf was Adebayor? Did he try and bum Ken but missed the target by a couple of yards?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:34 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Yes YI Man, who do you have out on loan that is worth going back into your squad?
Miguel Rosa

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:44 am

dont worry the adebayor has flexible limble so you can do head in hands
hands on hips looking down.
and knee slide

even better buy adebayor now and get man.c stand full of angry arsenal fan half price!.
(this is tottenham).
models subject to avaliblitity not for children under 3.

new action figures coming fall 2011.
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:06 am

Had a nice accy last night

Cardiff, Pool and City - £1 won me £22
Burnley, Millwall, S'ton and Reading - £5m won me £45

BOOM Chaka Khan !!!

Should I lump all my winnings of £61 on Man United, Atletico Madrid and Spurs at 23/10 ???? Would win £203 if they all won.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:09 am

might have to loan a few players in for next season

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:09 am

Burnley, Millwall, S'ton and Reading - £5m won me £45
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't think that is worth it really, rather have the £5 million.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:13 am

Opps, meant £5

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:52 am

right i have liverpool this week, and my injuries are good for me this week, only cris reguarly starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:00 pm

CF, dont be a Cat, do some badman tactics and show Liverpool whos boss. They have just drawn with Lazio in the league and been knocked out of the cup, they are there for the taking......are you and your Juventus team man enough to punish them???

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:04 pm

i will have to make sure they train hard until friday, and then pick the in-form players Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:09 pm

No CF NO, do some badman tactics, put the detail in and show Liverpool what your made of. Do you want to finish bottom of the league?? DO YOU??

I told you this yesterday: You realise if you finish bottom of the league you will go into next season known as "The Whipping Boys" is that something you want? IS IT?? This also has its own repercussions as it can attract Lotion Men who have a Whipping Fettish, do you want your Juventus team to be Whipped by Lotion Men?? Think about it CF, THINK ABOUT IT !!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:13 pm

What is wrong with people today???? Asking for deals and then complaining about ones that i suggest that don't Cuddle in a bad way me. Very Happy

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:14 pm

Dont know Twist. Been a bit topsy turvey last 2 days.

Make me a deal, straigh up hard cash, no Cat players mate cash money ONLY

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:26 pm

Laugh Twist
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:30 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Right, morning all. A flying visit this morning.

YI that would be good if you could get those vacancies filled.

And cup results:

Viva's League Cup
Schalke v Roma = ROMA WIN
Valencia v Arsenal = ARSENAL WIN (on pens (i.e. Nick's casting vote))

Afro's League Cup
Fiorentina V Villareal = FIORENTINA WIN (on pens (i.e. Viva's casting vote))
Spurs V Porto = SPURS WIN

Nick's League Cup
Benfica v Liverpool = BENFICA WIN
Juventus v Lyon = LYON WIN

Finals will played next week - tactics monday, voting tuesday

thanks viva boxing

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:30 pm

Twist N Shout

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:31 pm

shame i lost in the cup, felt i had more chance in cup than league, had a more positive look to the side however, move on, and look forward to being more comptitive next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:35 pm

how do you all rate pirlo?

criccer please don't answer

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:38 pm

Guys I've added a poll up to vote on for best LB in the league, please take a second to cast your vote.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:41 pm

Right Nicky boy, I shall try dealing with you. Straight cash for someone??? You are on my lad

Let me have a gander at your squad.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:48 pm

LaughLaughLaugh Criccer you just got told LaughLaughLaugh
See CF, you need to beat Liverpool this week, people wont disrespect you like that if you do. Show you a man and your Juve team arent pussies. Gain respect and you wont be dissed like that again LaughLaugh Ohhh maan did you get dissed LaughLaughLaughLaugh

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:50 pm

Oh and it probably helps if I provide the link to the poll:

https://www.606v2.com/t19279-best-left-back-in-the-league

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:16 pm

nick_fury wrote:

LaughLaughLaugh Criccer you just got told LaughLaughLaugh
See CF, you need to beat Liverpool this week, people wont disrespect you like that if you do. Show you a man and your Juve team arent pussies. Gain respect and you wont be dissed like that again LaughLaugh Ohhh maan did you get dissed LaughLaughLaughLaugh

nick he told me not to reply, cos i replied the other day when no one else did!

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:24 pm

No he didnt CF. These managers dont respect you. You MUST show them you can be one of the Big Dawgs and beat Liverpool. Otherwise you will be told to Shut Up your whole pretend manager career

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:25 pm

nick_fury wrote:

No he didnt CF. These managers dont respect you. You MUST show them you can be one of the Big Dawgs and beat Liverpool. Otherwise you will be told to Shut Up your whole pretend manager career

laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:28 pm

If you dont take this seriously CF you will finish bottom of the league, gain no respect, be laughed at through your whole pretend manager career and tols to shut up all the time. Is that a life you want CF.....IS IT???

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

well nickster he did reply about pirlo earlier but i agree with you
criccer you need to gain respect from your fellow managers
go all out for a win against liverpool

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:33 pm

nick_fury wrote:If you dont take this seriously CF you will finish bottom of the league, gain no respect, be laughed at through your whole pretend manager career and tols to shut up all the time. Is that a life you want CF.....IS IT???

Think about it CF, do you want to be like Nick?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:34 pm

BOOM and what CF, even FootCrazy has said so.

Heros comments are invaild as Im not bottom of the league + hes a wasteman

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:36 pm

Hero does not belong in the league of our old 606 managers hence his comments are INVALID

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:45 pm

Wenger has said the following about his loss last night:

"It was an unfair result but I felt we were a bit naive. I felt as well we did not take our corners very well but overall what is frustrating is that we lost a game we looked the winner of."

yeah Wenger, naive is when you pick this team:

Fabianski
Koscielny
Squillaci
Djourou
Miquel (Vermaelen 80)
Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arshavin 87)
Frimpong
Benayoun
Coquelin
Park Chu-Young (Gervinho 67)
Chamakh

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:51 pm

I think Oxo had a good game Very Happy

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

Wenger is a Flip douchebag

Soon as I seen the line up I put on twitter:
"Wengewr has his excuse sorted, will be young, age or naive, basically anything saying he played kid"
And the amount of Arsenal fans that tried to have a go at me, along with other fans backin my statement. Was funny how all those strangers all share a common opinion and yet only Arsenal fans have different

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:55 pm

Ok Twist, I'll have an answer for you shortly, but if you dislike Carroll why do you want him?

Everyone else, do you think Carroll > or < Yilmaz?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:57 pm

I don't dislike anyone mate......I am a paragon of friendship me. Feel the love Hug

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:00 pm

xD
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:01 pm

Oh, by the way, I can't believe Charlie Adam is injured this week. Who would do such a thing to me? :'(
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:03 pm

im a very respected manager Very Happy
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm

Carroll is a big fat wastebaby
Apparently Liverpool FC answer to Gok Wan wants to give Carroll a whole makeover, no pony tail etc in a bid to transform his image

So im guessing from a Greasy Poopie striker to a...........Poopie striker?? I duno but thats the word on the street.

I went to subway this morning. Asked them whats the biggest most expensive sub around.
Spoiler:

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:08 pm

Nick are you trying to pursuade people to vote for a Juventus win this week?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:12 pm

I thought the most expensiv sub was Torres... Very Happy
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:19 pm

TSC be quick. If you don't agree soon, then the deal is off because i have other offers waiting. You heard what Nick said.

You have 10 mins

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next