The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestlemania Card Predictions / Would most like to see

+6
Don Caboose
TwisT
Mr H
Dr Gregory House MD
The Awesome Giz
rumfish mcallister
10 posters

Go down

Wrestlemania Card Predictions / Would most like to see Empty Wrestlemania Card Predictions / Would most like to see

Post by rumfish mcallister Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:44 pm

Hi guys

Was expecting to be giving WWE'12 a try out right now but due to Amazons incompetence my pre-order failed to turn up. Rather than let my WWE mood go to waste I thought I would post my first thread.

What are everyones predictions for the WM28 card. I'm going with the following however it does include some wishful thinking

The Rock v John Cena

The Undertaker v Randy Orton (Streak match)

CM Punk (c) v The Miz (WWE Title)

Triple H v Kevin Nash (Plus involvement from Shawn Michaels)

Mark Henry (c) V Sheamus V Wade Barrett v Daniel Bryan (WH Title)

Team Ryder (Ryder, Mysterio, R-Truth, Big Show) v Team Ziggler (Ziggler, Swagger, Del Rio, Masked Kane) plus possible celeb involvement. Ziggler to split from Vickie afterwards

Cody Rhodes (c) v Goldust (IC title v Career)

Random Divas match

Air Boom (c) v Random thrown together heel tag team (Tag Team title)

Last edited by rumfish mcallister on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

rumfish mcallister

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania Card Predictions / Would most like to see Empty Re: Wrestlemania Card Predictions / Would most like to see

Post by The Awesome Giz Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:17 pm

I'm having the same problem with Amazon, though they were kind enough to send me an unlock code by email.

Back to the subject of Wrestlemania, the only definite match will be a 28 man battle royal dark match like every year, and of course Cena vs Rock.

I expect there will be a celeb match aswell.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania Card Predictions / Would most like to see Empty Re: Wrestlemania Card Predictions / Would most like to see

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

Not sure about predictions but my ideal card would be

John Cena vs The Rock

WWE Championship Match
CM Punk (c) vs HHH

WHC Match
Christian (c) vs Sheamus vs Bryan

or if Christian isn't back from injury in time to put togther something sutible, Sheamus vs a heel champion Byan

Streak Match
Undertaker vs Randy Orton

IC Championship vs Career Match
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

United States Championship Match
Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto del Rio

Chris Jericho vs The Miz

Divas Championship Match
Natalya (c) vs Beth Pheonix

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:46 pm

Dr G, i think Punk should be the challenger going into Mania after winning the Rumble before going over the champion Triple H for his big Wrestlemania moment.

Im not a fan of predicting cards, but i have a feeling The Undertaker will face a returning masked Kane, and i have no idea what the WHC situation will be come Mania.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:48 pm

My one would be:

The Rock v John Cena

CM Punk v Chris Jericho (c) (WWE Title)

HHH v Vince McMahon (Street Fight)

Orton (c) v Rhodes (c) (WH Title / Intercontinental title) - Bryan to cash in but fail to win title.

Undertaker v Kane

Ziggler v Sheamus v Swagger v Barrett (US Title)

Beth Phoenix (c) v Kharma (Divas)

The back stories I would have to build these would be:

Cena gets eliminated from the Rumble by the Rock, after a stipulation that if Cena wins the Rumble, he would either get to face a title holder at elimination chamber, or face them at the beginning of the Wrestlemania card. Obviously that doesn't happen, so we are treated to a non title Rock v Cena battle. Rock then beats Cena at WM, which then causes a heel turn by Cena and a beat down.

Jericho returns and immediately wins the title from Punk. Punk then wins the Rumble - setting up this match. Tagline is obvious.....Just who is the best in the world?

I still believe that a HHH/McMahon confroutation will happen sooner rather than later. This whole battle would be for the control of the company. I can see John L being in HHH's corner, and Nash being in McMahons. Then John L swerving on HHH and siding with MacMahon/Nash, causing the win.

Orton v Rhodes, champion v champion battle results in a non contest after a Bryan run in. Orton and Rhodes beat down Bryan after the event. This leads afterwards to Bryan turning heel and Rhodes turning face, and Intercontinental matches between the pair.

It is no secret that I hope that Taker doesn't perform next year, and WM 29 becomes his last mania match (building the whole event around it). It does look like he will appear though. I did originally think the Miz would feature against him, but no-one would think he would take the streak. So, for lack of individuals, I plumped for Kane, but he will lose.

The fatal four way is my way to try and get all the upper middle card wrestlers to feature. I would think that the Swagger/Ziggler/Vickie partnership would have imploded by now. I see Ziggler retaining.

The Divas match would see a returning Kharma. I think it is possible that she could return just prior to WM after her time off.

I have left off the likes of Miz, R-Truth, Air Boom and Slater (sorry ED). Maybe an AirBoom tag match, but I have no idea who their opponents would be. Del Rio is also missing.......I think he will slide down the card since his title loss. He may feature in a returning match with Rey possibly

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 25 Nov 2011, 2:00 pm

Mr H wrote:Dr G, i think Punk should be the challenger going into Mania after winning the Rumble before going over the champion Triple H for his big Wrestlemania moment.

Im not a fan of predicting cards, but i have a feeling The Undertaker will face a returning masked Kane, and i have no idea what the WHC situation will be come Mania.

H, I don't think there is any logical way HHH would possibly turn heel anymore, I would rather see both men agree to a mutual respect match to finally decide who is the better man, I would have Sheamus win the Rumble after winning the WHC and being screwed out of it (by either Christian or Bryan)

I'm not denying the masked Kane is a possiblity but as I stated in the Undertaker reurnong from injury thread below I believe Orton is the best option and personally I belive that Kane would set the Streak back several years

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 25 Nov 2011, 3:04 pm

HHH wouldnt need to turn, but i can easily think of ways in which he could logically turn heel. If you want to hear them i'll happily oblige.

Id prefer Taker to face Orton, but wouldnt be suprised to see masked Kane face Taker.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Fri 25 Nov 2011, 3:16 pm

John Cena VS The Rock

CM Punk VS Chris Jericho - WWE Title

Sheamus VS Mark Henry (w/ failed Bryan cash in) - WHC

The Undertaker VS Alberto Del Rio ("...It is my destiny to end the streak, but you already know that")

HHH (w/ HBK) VS Kevin Nash (w/ X-Pac)

Daniel Bryan VS Rey Mysterio

And that leaves Ziggler, Rhodes, Barrett, Swagger, Air Boom, The Miz, R-Truth, Kane and Big show all free. Plus potential cameos by Austin, Foley, Vince and Stephanie.

I'm not saying that what I want to see, but at the moment I would think this was the logical end game.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 25 Nov 2011, 3:48 pm

Do people want Punk to hold the title through to WrestleMania or would it be better for HHH to turn heel and screw him out the title on the Boxing Day RAW which just happens to be in Chicago

The heat that would create would be unbelievable

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Fri 25 Nov 2011, 4:15 pm

Lets hear them Mr.H..

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 25 Nov 2011, 5:40 pm

The Rock vs John Cena

wwe title - CM Punk vs The Miz

World Title - Randy Orton vs Wade Barret vs Daniel Bryan

Mark Henry vs Masked Kane

Streak match - Undertaker vs Chris Jericho

HHH vs Kevin Nash - Hell in the Cell HBK as the ref

Divas match

Air Boom vs R Truth and David Otunga

Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:22 pm

A Fine Folk. wrote:Lets hear them Mr.H..

To begin with it bugs me when people say 'that can't happen because it wouldn't be logical'. Things always happen without any logical reason.

CM Punk's 'shoot' promo wasn't logical, totally out of the blue but a success.

Triple H v The Undertaker, no logic at all, totally out of the blue but a success.

HBK superkicking Hogan on Raw in 06, Hogan winning the WWF Title at Wrestlemania 9, Paul Bearer turning on Taker to join Kane at HIAC last year. No backstory to any of these, they just happened totally without reason or logic. But so what? That's what the WWE is all about, suprises and catching us off guard, if they stuck to logic then nothing would ever happen!

Hunter could easily just 'snap' after Punk taunts him over Nash putting him out. He can take a mic and say how sick he is of Punk running his mouth and how sick he is of the fans cheering him blah blah and that Nash beat some sense into him and opened his eyes to how his efforts were no longer appreciated. That's not particularly illogical.Not every heel turn needs to be a slow burner, its been clear previously that Punk gets under Triple H's skin.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:24 pm

best in the world match Y2J vs Punk (C)
Undertaker vs Barrett
Rock vs Cena
Sheamus (C) vs Bryan
Kane vs Henry vs Big show HITC
Air Boom vs Swagger & Ziggler falls count anywhere
Orton vs Cara vs Cody no1 contender
Rey mysterio vs Miz vs R Truth vs ADR no1 contender

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down