The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestlemania 28 - My Predictions...

5 posters

Go down

Wrestlemania 28 - My Predictions... Empty Wrestlemania 28 - My Predictions...

Post by djcc2004 Wed 28 Mar 2012, 2:04 pm

Cody Rhodes Vs Big Show:

I am one of many that are tired with seeing the Big show every week. In my opinion he had a good run in wwe, but why he needs this match I just don’t know. There are so many other people that Rhodes could of built a good feud with and make the IC title feel relevant again. I know the build up has included embarrassing WM moments for big show but I cant see anything other than him putting Rhodes over in this match.

Prediction : Cody Rhodes

Divas match:

Like the majority I don’t really care about this match. I think they missed an opportunity to have Beth in a match for the title as they were building up a story of how dominant she is and no one can match up to her, im thinking they were doing this in hoping Khama would be ready to compete which for some reason never happened so they ended up just throwing some divas together in a tag match.

Prediction: Beth and Eve

Randy Orton Vs Kane:

I personally would of like to seen Orton face taker for the streak this year but instead he has been put in a rushed match with kane just to get them both on the card. Don’t think either of them need the win but think they will give Orton the win in this one as he has not really been in the limelight for a while.

Prediction: Randy Orton

Team Teddy Vs Team Johnny:

I think this match had potential but it won’t actually turn out that great. For me they needed to make it a elimination survivor series type match to get me interested. I would of much preferred the MITB match than this. Maybe if they wanted to get the excitement of the ladder match at Mania but didn’t want to give up the PPV MITB in the summer they should of kept the Team Teddy vs Team Johnny but have it in a ladder match with the briefcase hanging above the ring containing the contract for control of both Raw and Smackdown? As for the participants does anyone see a potential face turn for the Miz and screwing team Johnny? Im not so sure but just an idea.

Prediction: Team Johnny

SheamusVs Daniel Bryan:

Not that interested in this. I think sheamus is much better as a heel and just doesn’t work as a face. On the other hand I think Dbryan has been brilliant as a heel but think his time is up and they want to have a rumble winner win the title at Mania as don’t think that has happened for a few years.
Prediction: Sheamus
Cm Punk Vs Chris Jericho:

I am looking forward to this match. I think the promos building to it have been good but would liked to see more in ring promos between the 2 showing punks skills more. Everyone is saying that this should steal the show and just hope it doesn’t let us down, on paper it should be a great Wraslin match between two awesome performers, lets hope so.

Prediction: CM Punk

HHH vs Undertaker:

I hope in this match they do “go all the way” inside the cell (or on top of it hopefully) but I cant see it happening. I see it being a very PG hell in the cell match with the story being around HBK’s indecisiveness. I think at some point in the match Taker will aggravates HBK and he responds by hitting him with the SCM and HHH goes for the pin and taker kicks out, then later in the match the same thing will happen with Shawn hitting HHH with it and he kicks out. Like a lot of people I didn’t want to see HHH v Taker 3 but there is no doubt they will still put on a show and should be entertaining. For me HHH and HBK have both had 2 shots at the streak and feel they should of ended it for all 3 of them in a triple threat hell the cell match (fantasy booking I know) as that really would be a “end of an era”. As for this match for me the streak wont end on the same night as Cena vs Rock as could suck the life out of the main event.

Prediction : Undertaker

John Cena Vs The Rock:

Once in a lifetime, biggest match of all time. This is a dream match for me. I was a big Rock mark during the attitude era and have been wanting him to come back for years and finally he comes back and challenges the man that everyone loves to hate John Cena. I have hated Cena’s character for years, but I do respect what he does for the company. I have been wanting the heel turn to happen for a while now and would love it if this match ended that way, even if it means rock losing it would be for the good of the business and would be a special moment. As much as I want this im 100% certain this will not happen. Watching all the promos building to this match has made me realise what a hero this guy is to the young fans and I don’t think wwe would want to lose this fanbase as don’t see a suitable replacement at this point in time. Sure punk has had a great year but I don’t see him ever becoming the face of the wwe for the younger generation. As for the match I hope the crowd is hot for it ala Hogan Rock and they produce something special. The sad thing is with a year of build up it is going to be hard to live up to it but lets hope the WWE pull it out of the bag like the MITB match with punk and Cena.

Prediction: John Cena

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania 28 - My Predictions... Empty Re: Wrestlemania 28 - My Predictions...

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 29 Mar 2012, 2:42 pm

Good article. Suprised I am the first to comment to be honest. Must say though I disagree with the first 2 predictions you made. Big Show will take the title off Cody Rhodes to have his big Mania moment. I for one will be happy to see Show win but 99% of this board will be in outrage.

Also the Divas match - with Kelly Kelly teaming up with that Maria Menopause or whatever her name is, I think its a nailed on cert that Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres will lose at Mania.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania 28 - My Predictions... Empty Re: Wrestlemania 28 - My Predictions...

Post by djcc2004 Thu 29 Mar 2012, 2:45 pm

Thanks. Yeah i was torn on the divas match, i can see it going either way but to be honest i really dont care lol

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 29 Mar 2012, 2:51 pm

It's because your thought of as the R-Truth of the board, but your alrite, you speak your mind.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by djcc2004 Thu 29 Mar 2012, 2:54 pm

To be honest im hoping to shake off the R-truth reputation i have gained and show more respect to my fellow 606 chums Very Happy

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 29 Mar 2012, 2:55 pm

djcc2004 wrote:To be honest im hoping to shake off the R-truth reputation i have gained and show more respect to my fellow 606 chums Very Happy

You sell out.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by djcc2004 Thu 29 Mar 2012, 2:59 pm

Not selling out, more a face turn

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 29 Mar 2012, 3:30 pm

I agree on your predictions and while I wouldn't be bold enough to claim I have the all right I think it is actually a fairly "obvious" card in terms of what is going to happen... Whether this is good or bad booking though I don't know.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 29 Mar 2012, 3:55 pm

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down