The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRESTLEMANIA PREDICTIONS

+4
talkingpoint
JoshSansom
TopoftheChops
owen10ozzy
8 posters

Go down

WRESTLEMANIA PREDICTIONS Empty WRESTLEMANIA PREDICTIONS

Post by owen10ozzy Sun 27 Mar - 19:46

I know that their is already a thread for the run into Wrestlemania..however it seems to have gone a little bit flat at the moment, so I wanted to create a newer one for the sole purpose of adding your predictions for both the matches themselves and any backstage segments/turns etc that may occur come April 3rd. Below are my predictions:

I think its a given that both Team Snooki & Lawler will win. Snooki will be given the nod for a pin win, given the 'reality tv' fans who will supposedly tune in to see her. As for Lawler I have a feeling he may be on the verge of retirement from the announcers table & for that reason & the fact it will be his only wrestlemania he will pick up the win..thanks to Stone Cold. I actually hope Swagger is the reason and think this could be a good time to give him the face turn/american hero character that many have been calling for.

I think two definite heel wins will come in the form of Sheamus, who is seemingly getting another push from Vince after an incredible burial in the past 6 months & Cody. I really enjoy his new character and he actually looks alot more main event than Ted has ever done right now...the gimmick is working and Rey personally picked him to work with. For me their is no way Rey would have picked him if he was planning on burying him so for that reason I see a Cody win.

As for the Corre match I see Big Show etc getting the win...but to be honest have no real care for the match. It has been slung together last minute with no real reasoning behind the whole thing. A real shame given the fact they have Wade & Jackson in their. These 2 really deserve better and should be getting a bigger push right now.

That leaves us our 4 'main event' matches. I can see Orton getting the win over Punk..I just really hope they get more than 6 mins odd. If they are given 15 mins odd I think their bout could be a show stealer. Undertaker will of course retain the streak, though if anyone has the backstage influence and ego to take it it is HHH, but i think he will do the right thing and allow Taker to go to 19-0. That means another 2 face wins...before the 2 title matches.

For me Miz retains the Title at Wrestlemania..and I think he does so with the help of Rock..well in a way. I can see Miz getting a Rock bottom and Cena thinking Rock has helped him..then suddenly wham bam Rock bottom...Miz recovers first and hits the SCF for the win. Thus leading to the more or less dead cert ROCK v CENA summerslam match. I actually dont think WWE will turn Cena fully heel but may possibly go for the tweener/love hate fan relationship similiar to Rock post Hogan match. I think Cena can do it and feel it would be better than a complete Cena heel.

As for the Edge/Del Rio/Christian well thats anyones guess. I thought Del Rio was a dead cert given his push...but 2 cleans defeats to Christian has left me questioning whether Vince has had a change of heart in whether Alberto is ready or not. Of course it may well just be a case of him getting the win over Christian (who will definitly be added..well assuming Vince isnt a complete idiot). Whats so intruguing about this is the people in it themselves. Del Rio is the Rumble winner....as we well know no one in the past 3 years has won having been the Rumble victor..will Vince make it 4 years & in the process devalue the Rumble to a degree?. Then their is Edge...4 defeats in a row would surely suggest he is due a victory?
Im gna stick my neck on the line though and actually go for an Edge win and then Christian turns on him immediatly afterwards. A slightly different angle to what most people are saying.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

WRESTLEMANIA PREDICTIONS Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA PREDICTIONS

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 27 Mar - 19:56

Miz wins
Edge wins
Punk wins
Cody wins
Snooki team wins
Big show team wins
Sheamus wins
Lawler wins
Undertaker wins

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sun 27 Mar - 20:36

Team Snooki wins
Sheamus wins
Team Big Show wins (even though The Corre really should)
Cody wins
Lawler wins
Orton wins
Taker wins
Edge wins
Miz wins

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sun 27 Mar - 21:57

Team Snooki wins
The Corre win (if this is a straight tag title match then I think the Corre members will win because can you really see a Big Show/Kane partnership lasting? but will probably be through Barrett or Jackson interference)
If Sheamus is on the card then Sheamus wins
I desparately want Cody to win but not sure
Lawler stone wall win
If Punk wins it won't be clean, which despite the fact he's a heel I think would be a shame because he is more than talented to go over Orton credibly.
Taker wins
Del Rio wins
Miz wins (I don't think both titles will change hands in the same night)

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 27 Mar - 22:40

Lawler
Snooki
Rey
Corre
Sheamus
Orton
Edge
Taker
Cena

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sun 27 Mar - 22:42

Is there a way to get a league table going on here with all the predictions and see who is the most accurate? ... could maybe be a (friendly) competition running throughout the year like a wrestling version of the pools in football.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

WRESTLEMANIA PREDICTIONS Empty Wrestlemania Predictions

Post by Luke Mon 28 Mar - 9:35

Team Snooki win,
Sheamus win,
The Corre win,
Rey Mysterio win,
Micheal Cole win,
Randy Orton win,
Edge win,
John Cena win,