The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saul Alvarez/Kermit Cintron - BoxNation 2am Saturday - Predictions

+5
paperbag_puncher
School Project
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
6oldenbhoy
AlexHuckerby
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Saul Alvarez/Kermit Cintron - BoxNation 2am Saturday - Predictions Empty Saul Alvarez/Kermit Cintron - BoxNation 2am Saturday - Predictions

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 22:18

toughest test for alvarez tonight. facing a big puncher and the jury on how good alvarezs chin is not really out yet as he was stunned by light punching jose cotto. cintron coming towards the end of his career but still dangerous.

how do you see it panning out?
also use this as a discussion thread during the fight - i will be here anywho.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Saul Alvarez/Kermit Cintron - BoxNation 2am Saturday - Predictions Empty Re: Saul Alvarez/Kermit Cintron - BoxNation 2am Saturday - Predictions

Post by 6oldenbhoy Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 22:44

I don't think Cintron is that big a puncher at LM. Can't think of one opponent he has stopped at the weight.

I'm not sold on Alvarez as of yet. I personally think he could be outboxed comfortably by someone with a good jab. But I don't think Cintron is the man to do it. Against Gomez, he seemed quite lazy, pot-shotting but letting Gomez steal rounds through work rate.

Lara or Williams, on top form, could be the guys to do it.

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Saul Alvarez/Kermit Cintron - BoxNation 2am Saturday - Predictions Empty Re: Saul Alvarez/Kermit Cintron - BoxNation 2am Saturday - Predictions

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 22:46

I think Alvarez will stop Cintron late. Cintrons seen better days and is very inconsistent with his performances. Alvarez is still growing he's a lot bigger than when Cotto rocked him I think he would take a shot better now.

Alvarez is just to good for this version of Cintron.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 22:53

You staying up for this one Alex mate?

I have Alvarez by some weird form of win, Cintron can't barrell roll out of the ring as he's already done that. But Cintron will lose in some weird fashion after he gets his obligitory 20 count and cartwheels into a right hook that lands flush on hit foot.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 22:57

yeah will be up all night for this one. it is true cintron fights always seem to be controversial! might be right with cintron not having the power at LM just have him down in my head as a puncher to be honest.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 0:04

Think I went for a late KO in The UCPL but now moving more towards a comfortable UD for Alvarez. Not completely sold on him myself yet but gotta love how active he is.

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by dalynchster1 Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 0:59

can u still watch online as could not connet for the last fight?????

dalynchster1

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:00

Not sure about online, were you watching through Sky?
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:02

The weathers terrible where I am I have no satellite signal! mad
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:03

Winds going mental isn't it
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:04

Being in Glasgow as you are, you sure someone's not just nicked your dish and that could be the problem for the reception. Wink

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:06

Very clever. I'm in the suburbs people don't steal things like TVs or satellite dishes up my way its more livestock!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by dalynchster1 Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:08

Was trying to watch online as have done b4, but was not able to connect last week end!! Any useful opinion or advise???????????

dalynchster1

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:09

When i was little some lowlife basterd kept stealing all our clothes off the washing line. Erm
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:09

Go to bed and download it for free in the morning? Very Happy
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:12

Check if you have a firewall that may be causing problems allowing it to connect or on occasion it may be the browser your using isn't liked by the site in question.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:14

i may be wrong but i think i remember something being said that this weekends action wont be able to be viewed on the boxnation website

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:14

Have sent you a link by PM, hopefully that will be fine.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:16

The Galveston Giant wrote:Have sent you a link by PM, hopefully that will be fine.

completly unrelated of course

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:17

I'm fading boys, don't think I'll stay up for it. This week's XFactor was so mentally tiring, Janet forgot her words...

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:18

im actually a tad worried my sky signal has gone off a couple of times already...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:19

6oldenbhoy wrote:I'm fading boys, don't think I'll stay up for it. This week's XFactor was so mentally tiring, Janet forgot her words...

just dont have the minerals son

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:20

Mines seems ok at the minute, i'm not hearing the gusts as bad just now, it'll probably go off for the boxing starting though.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:21

AlexHuckerby wrote:
6oldenbhoy wrote:I'm fading boys, don't think I'll stay up for it. This week's XFactor was so mentally tiring, Janet forgot her words...

I've bought myself an Energy drink i nearly fell asleep about half Ten Laugh
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:22

AlexHuckerby wrote:

What minerals?

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:22

Your not the only one mate. I'm wasted and have no chance of being awake in an hour.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:26

i had a nap earlier - always plan ahead

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:32

I tried but my Mum came up because my Mrs is away with the kids for the weekend. She did make me dinner and washed my clothes and dishes so not all bad.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:37

prettyboykev wrote:I tried but my Mum came up because my Mrs is away with the kids for the weekend. She did make me dinner and washed my clothes and dishes so not all bad.

wow she made me a cracking breakfast this morning too! - sorry couldnt resist it mate...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:39

I would have done the same. Always a place for an I pumped your mama joke!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:47

My signal is gone steam
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:50

starts in 10 GG!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:52

I'm alright mate the wind has calmed and the rain has stopped. Are you subscribing to boxnation?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:54

Not before christmas mate, see what happening after, signal been back for a few minutes hopefully it ok now, i can hear things flying about in the garden.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:57

GG probably has flying cows in his garden!
i will subscribe to it - i cant not subscribe to it to be honest. too many good fights.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:58

I'm off lads, enjoy the fight. Hope Alvarez wins in style, always nice to see a fellow ginger to well.

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:59

I'm subscribing bit to much Bunce for me but I'll put up with it. Ditched ESPN for it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:00

Adios Goldenbhoy
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:01

Bunce presenting mad
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:02

i love buncey - in small doses mind

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:04

I was a big fan before boxnation to much of him since then. They need new pundits. Spencer Fearon is good.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:09

WHAT A SICK KNOCKDOWN!!

You boys watching the first fight?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:09

Pearson guy looked alright
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:10

what a ko ouch...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:10

Why did he let that continue. That knock-down was a lovely shot.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:10

Guy did well to get up
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:11

would have been stopped after first knockdown in a british ring.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:11

He did that double right hook was a cracker. The ref shouldn't have let him go on though.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:13

i definitely wanna see more of this pearson guy

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:14

I think he's with Mayweather promotions Al Heymon is his advisor.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next