The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Last Triple H World Title Run

+9
Sarsippius
MtotheC
Ent
Kay Fabe
NickisBHAFC
The Best in the World
MIG
Buzzman
Mr H
13 posters

Go down

One Last Triple H World Title Run Empty One Last Triple H World Title Run

Post by Mr H Fri 02 Dec 2011, 3:24 pm

As voted for in the Fantasy Booking thread, here is my attempt at booking Triple H's last world title run. To be honest, its a bit rushed and probably not my best effort but in the end i just got type happy! Here goes anyway...

Its Monday night Raw on 12th December, and Kevin Nash is cutting a promo on how its been weeks since we saw Triple H. Nash says part of him feels guilty that he had to do what he had to do to a friend of over 20yrs but says Hunter lost his way and he needed some sense beating into him. Nash is interrupted by CM Punk. Punk talks to Nash from the stage and tells him all he’s done over the last few weeks is talk, which is what Nash does best seeing as he talked himself into the World Title in 1995. He says although he’s learnt to trust HHH he also is a master of talking himself to the top but hey, I’m not exactly one to bite my tongue either but atleast he has the tools to back it up. Nash calls Punk to the ring and Punk obliges, climbing onto the apron staring down at Nash until ‘Its Time To Play The Game’ echoes around the arena. Nash and Punk look to the back as Triple H walks out in his leather jacket, sledgehammer in hand. He walks to the ring with a purpose, Punk is stood on the outside happy that Nash is about to get beaten but as Hunter gets into the ring Nash climbs over the top rope and to the outside. He grabs a mic telling Hunter ‘Not tonight, you want me you can have me at TLC on Sunday in a Street Fight’. The match is made.

At TLC, HHH v Nash takes place and after a bruising encounter The Game is victorious over his former friend. After the match Nash is attended to by EMTS and as the music cuts out Hunter is looking at Nash with a concerned look on his face. He exits the ring but keeps looking back at Nash, he walks halfway up the ramp but stops, turns around and walks back into the ring. Hunter shoves the EMTs away and attends to Nash checking he’s ok. He calls to the back for more help until Nash is eventually stretchered away with Hunter stood in the ring, hands on hips, showing signs of concern as we go to a commercial break.

The next night on Raw, the show opens with Triple H cutting a promo. He talks about his relationship with Nash, how they traveled the road together, shared a room in every hotel in every state, and its come to this. He shows signs of remorse until Cult of Personality hits and out comes CM Punk. Punk reminds Hunter that Nash put him out of action, he’s the one who instigated the breakdown in their friendship. Hunter tells Punk ‘We’ve been on the same page for what, a few months, and you think you know me, I’ve known Kevin Nash for 20yrs pal, we’ve had run ins before but at the end of the day I respect him, sure we haven’t gotten along recently but when I looked at him as he lay there in pain last night, it was like watching my brother’. Punk tells Hunter he’s going soft, he says there used to be a time when Hunter would show no remorse, and the most important thing in his life was the WWE Title and nothing would stand in his way, not even his wife, what happened to those days Hunter’. Hunter quips back at Punk ‘I could take that title from around your skinny little wait just like that *as he clicks his fingers* and the crowd ‘oooohs’. Punk laughs and says the only reason Hunter beat him at Night of Champions is because Kevin Nash decided to get involved otherwise he would have taken care of HHH. Hunter asks Punk how many Wrestlemania’s has he main evented to which the crowd ‘oooh’ again which again makes Punk laugh. Punk fires back with ‘how many world titles do you think you’d have won if you weren’t sleeping with the bosses daughter’ and again the crowd let off a gasp. Punk then says to Hunter regardless of all that he respects The Game, he believes he has a better business mind than his father-in-law and between the two of them they can make the WWE interesting again. Punk tells Hunter that next weeks Raw is in Chicago, and the last time he wrestled in Chicago he won the WWE Title at Money in the Bank. He challenges Triple H to a match to find out who truly is the better man. Nash is out of the picture, it’ll just be them one on one. Triple H looks around the arena before saying ‘On one condition, let me prove how important that WWE Title still is to me, put it on the line Punk, put it on the line in your hometown, or are you too scared’. Punk says ‘You got it’. Hunter extends his hand and Punk shakes it as they nod to eachother and the commentators hype up the two fan favourites locking horns next week for the WWE Title.

Its December 26th, it’s Monday Night Raw in Chicago and the Main Event is CM Punk vs Triple H for the WWE Championship. Triple H makes his entrance to a loud chorus of boos, Punk comes out to an enormous pop from his hometown crowd. After 15 minutes of back and forth action and near falls, CM Punk hits the GTS on HHH but The Game falls onto the referee and knocks him out of the ring. Triple H is laid out, Punk goes to the outside to roll the ref back into the ring but as he’s doing so the camera pans to Kevin Nash walking through the Chicago crowd. Nash climbs the barrier and nails CM Punk with a big boot on the outside. Nash reaches under the ring and finds a sledgehammer, he picks up Punk and rolls him into the ring. Punk and HHH stagger back to their feet and trade blows, Punk whips HHH into the corner but as he charges at The Game, Kevin Nash hands HHH the sledgehammer from the outside and Hunter nails Punk in the gut as he charges him. The crowd boo loudly, Nash rolls the ref into the ring as Triple H nails Punk with a Pedigree. The crowd are booing like crazy as the ref makes a slow 1-2-3 count and we have a new WWE Champion! Kevin Nash walks up the ramp and to the back and Triple H holds the WWE Title aloft as the crowd litter the ring with bottles and rubbish as the commentators are stunned while Raw goes off the air.

The following week, 2nd January, Triple H opens the show with the WWE Title on his shoulder. With a menacing grin on his face he says ‘Well I guess we found out who the better man was huh’. He immediately invites Kevin Nash to the ring and Nash makes his way out. Without saying a word they hug, pat eachother on the back and laugh together. The crowd boo as Hunter begins to talk. ‘20yrs, a lot of you weren’t even born when this guy and I became friends. We’ve had our highs, we’ve had our lows, we’ve beaten the hell out of eachother over the last few months but you know what – It takes a real friend to truly open your eyes to whats important in life. My best friend beat sense into me and I appreciate that, he reminded me that what I have on my shoulder right now is what I got into this business for.’ The crowd gives him major heat before he gnarls ‘I am The Game, I am a 14 time World Champion, and you’ll damn respect me’. He then talks about CM Punk. ‘You see, CM Punk has got a big mouth, he thinks he’s the best wrestler in the world well guess what – I’ve beaten him twice, do you know how many times he’s beaten me? Zero. Punk is exactly that – a Punk. He thinks he can create change but reality check folks – The best in the business has the WWE Title again and that’s been a familiar sight for over 10yrs, and its not going to change anytime soon’. Nash takes the mic. ‘This man right here, he didn’t need me last night but I was just the insurance, I had to make sure it went down properly and that my best friend left Chicago as champion.’ CM Punk’s music hits and he comes out to the stage. ‘Well well well, I cant say im surprised in you Hunter, a part of me actually thought you might of changed but there you are – stood with my WWE Title with Mr Slow Motion after cheating, yet again. You’ve beaten me twice, sure, but both times you needed his help’ You couldn’t beat me one on one and you know it. I’ve got a rematch clause Hunter and I’ll be invoking it at the Royal Rumble’. Hunter says its not going to happen, he refuses to grant Punk the match, he says he saw John Laurinaitis earlier today and ‘amended’ your contract, and you don’t get a rematch!’ Punk looks p*ssed as HHH & Nash laugh as we go to a commercial. During the epidode we regularly see HHH, Nash and Laurinaitis in an office in the back talking.

The following week its announced that Triple H has to defend his title at the Royal Rumble and we’ll learn tonight who he will face. Both he and Nash are in the ring when Laurinaitis comes to the stage to make the announcement. He says at the Royal Rumble, Triple H will defend his title against – Kevin Nash! Both guys laugh and jokingly push eachother and the match is made. CM Punk attacks Laurinaitis from behind, goes to talk but his mic cuts out as he and Triple H have a staredown to end Raw.

It’s the Royal Rumble, and Triple H vs Kevin Nash is a joke. They mockingly cover eachother, kickout and bring in a mop and attack it. Nash says ‘ok ok ok’ and lays down for HHH, Hunter makes the cover but Nash kicks out. Hunter looks awkward but Nash laughs then lays down again and Hunter covers him for the 1-2-3. They embrace as HHH is announced as still the WWE Champion.

It’s the Royal Rumble match, and after entering at number 13, CM Punk goes on win the Rumble and earn the right to main event Wrestlemania.

The following night on Raw, Punk closes the show announcing his choice at Mania, he says it doesn’t take a genius to work out who he’s going to face. He says that this is the first time he’s going to main event Wrestlemania and he is going to kick Triple H’s a*s. HHH comes out and congratulates Punk on winning the Rumble. He asks him to re-consider who he faces at Mania, he reminds Punk that the last 2 times they met, Punk has lost and that he should save himself the embarrassment of losing at Wrestlemania for a third time. Punk again is about to talk but his mic cuts out, and Kevin Nash attacks him from behind. HHH enters the ring and nails the Pedigree as Raw goes off the air with Punk beaten down.

Its announced that at the Elimination Chamber, CM Punk will go 1 on 1 with Kevin Nash. Whilst Triple H will defend his title in the Chamber against The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston and John Cena!

CM Punk gets the better of Kevin Nash, making him tap out to the Anaconda Vice. In the Chamber match, John Cena eliminates Miz and Del Rio in quick succession leaving him with Triple H, but Miz and Del Rio attack Cena and beat him down leaving HHH to pick up the pieces. Triple H hits a Pedigree and escapes the Chamber with the title.

The next night on Raw and the Road to Wrestlemania is in full flow. Punk and Triple H are in singles competition, Punk going one on one with The Miz and Triple H facing Cena in the Main Event. Both men are victorious but Triple H only winning after an assist from Nash. The contract signing is announced for next week.

The ring is set, and Triple H and CM Punk sit down to sign the contract for their match in Miami. Triple H tells the world that he knows he’ll make it 3-0 against Punk, he tells Punk that everything put to one side he knows that Triple H is a tough son of a b*tch and he will have to kill him to beat him. Punk says he has no problem in doing that. Hunter reminds Punk that the last 5 Royal Rumble winners have failed to win the big one at Wrestlemania and he’ll make sure that run extends to 6. Hunter signs the contract. Punk takes the mic and says he knows that Triple H will put it all on the line, he knows he’ll put himself through hell but at Wrestlemania it wont be enough. He says he will stop at nothing to become WWE Champion and The Best In The World will stand tall on the grandest stage of all and theres not a damn thing Triple H can do about it. Punk signs the contract.

It’s Wrestlemania, and the WWE Championship match, CM Punk vs Triple H. Both men go at it and as the latter stages approach, Triple H hits a Pedigree out of nowhere and makes a cover but only gets a 2 count! Punk battles back and hoists up The Game for a GTS but again, Hunter kicks out at 2. Punk lets off a scream, his eyes are wide open as he paces the ring, he slams HHH and climbs the top rope and hits a flying elbow drop, picks up HHH and hits another GTS but again only get the 2 count. Punk looks dismayed, he sits in the ring cross legged just looking at Triple H who is on his back. Punk looks to the crowd and shrugs his shoulders before jumping to his feet. He picks up Triple H and hits a 3rd GTS, he doesn’t make the cover he just stands over him. He drags Triple H up again and hits another GTS but again, doesn’t go for the cover. The ref is pleading with Punk to end it but he drags Hunter up again by his hair, hoists him up to his shoulders and hits another Go To Sleep. Punk simply places his foot on Triple H’s chest with his arms in the air as the ref makes the count, 1….2….3, Cult of Personality rings around the arena as Punk is still stood with his foot on Triple H and his arm in the air before eventually taking the title and celebrating.

The music fades out as Triple H makes his way to his feet, Punk pulls him up and they share a look before Punk tells him he’s a tough SOB. HHH doesn’t respond but exits the ring as Punk celebrates.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

One Last Triple H World Title Run Empty Re: One Last Triple H World Title Run

Post by Buzzman Fri 02 Dec 2011, 4:28 pm

nice effort Mr H, all in all a good storyline! better than what we are likely to get anyways. Incidently is Raw on the 26th December actually in Chicago?

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Fri 02 Dec 2011, 4:31 pm

It is a good read and I can actually see this happening. Here's hoping anyway.

One thing, this is as much fantasy booking for CM Punks road to Wrestlmania as it is Triple H's last title run!

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 02 Dec 2011, 4:37 pm

Buzzman wrote:nice effort Mr H, all in all a good storyline! better than what we are likely to get anyways. Incidently is Raw on the 26th December actually in Chicago?

Certainly is mate.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by The Best in the World Fri 02 Dec 2011, 4:45 pm

good effort Mr H , nice read and enjoyable , as Buzzman said , its probably better than we will actually get , and Mr H for WWE Creative 2012! Smile
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 03 Dec 2011, 11:40 am

Well done MR H that is a great shout. All i can say is Raw on boxing day is going to be one to remember (i hope !)

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 03 Dec 2011, 12:38 pm

I like bits of the storyline but I'd rather you delve more into HHH's character and run, it feels more like Punk's quest for the title

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sat 03 Dec 2011, 2:33 pm

Love the idea h, one question:

Can you really see hhh taking 5 gts and being pinned in that way?

He can still go in the ring and is a big draw, he would be absolutely buried by a scenario like above.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 03 Dec 2011, 7:55 pm

@ ent if you look at it from another point of view you could say that it took 5 gts's to put hhh down making him look strong and putting punk over, therefore keeping both wrestlers happy!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarsippius Sat 03 Dec 2011, 8:40 pm

Yeah but Triple H would never let himself be pinned like that. The number of GTS's would be irrelevant as all people would see is that pin. I don't see why it would have to happen that way. No-one else has ever got their career defining (or making) pin that way, just cover him properly and let the emotion come out ala HBK

All in all though, good booking Mr H, like others have said probably better than what will actually happen

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 04 Dec 2011, 1:08 am

Really enjoyed reading this excellent bit of booking, although obviously its very unlikely to happen due to number of reasons.

Gotta say though Mr H I hated the Rumble idea of Nash vs Triple H basically recreating the fingerpoke of doom, you can't have that as a pay per view main event. Insert another babyface into the mix against Triple H (maybe a returning Taker) & it'll make a better scenario

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 04 Dec 2011, 4:40 am

Very good thread mate, just wanted to give you a heads up, Ive been writing a similar thing for the past week or so and it should be ready to go in the next few days, Im planning to post it but wasn't wanting to step on your toes if you object?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Sun 04 Dec 2011, 3:20 pm

Dr G you carry on pal im looking forward to reading it.

To be honest guys I'm a tad disappointed with my effort here. It was very rushed and I should've focused on Triple H's character a lot more. Booking wise its logical but gaffer has a point it does seem like CM Punks quest for the title as opposed to Triple H's title run. But hey I enjoyed it, once you get into it the sentences just run freely. In hindsight Brady I do agree it may have been better to have Triple H go over a midcard face at the Rumble but the idea behind it was to try and make Triple H and Nash hated and garner heat with their actions at the Rumble.

Hopefully your post will be up this week Dr G....

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sun 04 Dec 2011, 4:04 pm

Not really a big wrestling fan so feel free to shoot me down, but Mr H what would you do with HHH after WM? Would you keep him heel, or would you turn him back face and then into an authority role? Could he turn face midway through the Punk match by if Nash tries to get involved but HHH tells him he wants to beat Punk by himself and fights him off? Probably poor ideas but you have to start somewhere!

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:48 am

Worth the wait. Nice one.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down