The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you think your team will fare in Round 4?

+4
maestegmafia
stnick88
TJ1
LondonTiger
8 posters

Go down

How do you think your team will fare in Round 4? Empty How do you think your team will fare in Round 4?

Post by LondonTiger Sun 11 Dec 2011, 5:38 pm

Well 3 rounds down and every team has played the others in your group. Next weeked these middle round double-headers have the reverse fixture and provide an opportunity for some revenge. Teams who lost on the road will be hoping to secure the win on their home patch. Those who lost at home have to convince themseleves that they can gird the loins and cause an upset.

Having seen the performances this week, how do you think your team will go?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

How do you think your team will fare in Round 4? Empty Re: How do you think your team will fare in Round 4?

Post by LondonTiger Sun 11 Dec 2011, 5:40 pm

I shall start. Leicester were clearly second best and Clermont deserved what was in truth a crushing victory. However I have optimisim (blind faith?) that we can turn it around a secure a win next week. Sadly I cannot see us getting a TBP or denying Clermont the LBP.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

How do you think your team will fare in Round 4? Empty Re: How do you think your team will fare in Round 4?

Post by TJ1 Sun 11 Dec 2011, 5:48 pm

Edinburgh might well struggle

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Sun 11 Dec 2011, 7:41 pm

I expect Irish to get another try bonus point win over metro which would really put us back in contention

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 11 Dec 2011, 8:35 pm

Ospreys were very poor, but they stayed within seven points and that will give them hope for next week.

But I hope they have a tough week training at Llandarcy, and i hope there is a good turn out next Friday for the home leg. I bought six tickets and am taking the family down.

Good luck to those who need it, just got to say what a fantastic competition the HEC is this year, some great rugby played so far.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sun 11 Dec 2011, 8:37 pm

Terribly.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 11 Dec 2011, 8:45 pm

who do you follow glas?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 11 Dec 2011, 8:48 pm

Scarlets will have learnt a bit from this last round, I think they will be a better team than this weekends showing. Playing jones and Priestland made them look more like last years team's best play.

May see a few changes.. A lot of players looked rusty.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec 2011, 8:49 pm

I thought the Scarlets looked tired rather than rusty.

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 11 Dec 2011, 8:52 pm

It is not impossible for Scarlets to capture that very rare thing, an HC win at Thomond

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sun 11 Dec 2011, 8:55 pm

LondonTiger wrote:who do you follow glas?

Scarlets. We have lost 13 on the bounce to Munster now. They are the worst side we could face because they are so defensive. In Thomond Park I see it being a hammering.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Curry Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9:06 pm

I wouldn't think it will be a hammering but I would be suprised if we lost. A LBP is about the best you could hope for. Then again stranger things have happened. How do you think your team will fare in Round 4? 3513163098
Irish Curry
Irish Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9:11 pm

We had our freak result in Franklins Gardens. If we win the other two games I think Castres or Northampton may just do us a favour. The pity is that it may not get that far. Amlin here we come I think.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9:24 pm

Leinster should win next week. In fact I expect them to be furious with themselves for butchering all those chances. I think we'll send out our most attacking team for the home tie and get a try bonus point win.

I think Scarlets can win in Thomond if they bring their A-game. Munster are still ravaged by injuries and when Scarlets really turn it on they can beat anyone. . Going to the Amlin might be good for them though.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9:30 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:I thought the Scarlets looked tired rather than rusty.
Cyril you are like some bizarre stalker, you always post the complete opposite of what ever i write immediately after i post?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9:39 pm

I didn't think Scarlets looked tired at all. They looked pretty sharp.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down