The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd pleads guilty..

+17
ONETWOFOREVER
AlexHuckerby
The Galveston Giant
Mind the windows Tino.
trottb
manos de piedra
Ent
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Knowsit17
coxy0001
johnson2
School Project
88Chris05
TopHat24/7
azania
starview123
Sugar Floyd Louis
21 posters

Go down

Floyd pleads guilty.. Empty Floyd pleads guilty..

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Wed 21 Dec 2011, 8:53 pm

and will do 3 months from January the 6th to 'a charge of misdemeanour battery domestic violence'.

Really sad for the guy, seemed as though he wanted to be active for a while, but you can without doubt forget the Pacquiao fight happening on May 5th..

In terms of the actual charge, I don't know, if he really did lay hands on the mother of his kids then it's fair, though he did raise a good point in one interview about the fact that he's in a contact sport, and had he done it and they took photographic evidence then it would've looked real bad (considering the fact he has bruised actual boxers with gloves on, imagine what he would do to a woman with bare knuckles...).

Knowing some fans, this news would bring a smile to their face and would be hoping he gets it hard in there. How do you think he gets on if someone in jail squares up to him?

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Floyd pleads guilty.. Empty FLOYD MAYWEATHER JAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by starview123 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:45 pm

Undefeated boxing champion Floyd Mayweather has been sentenced to jail after pleading guilty in connection with domestic violence.
Mayweather was given a 90-day prison term after pleading guilty to reduced battery domestic violence and harassment charges.
discuss.................

starview123

Back to top Go down

Floyd pleads guilty.. Empty Re: Floyd pleads guilty..

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:47 pm

Tossed salad for floyd. I wonder if the stunning Shantal Jackson would hold it down while he's bending over looking for soap in the showers.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:55 pm

How can you be sad for a wife-beater??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:10 pm

Sad for him? Sorry mate. Not a chance. Not only did he beat his wife, but threatened his own kids. And he got just 90 days? It seems he got the best justice money can but.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:11 pm

As a guilty man, Floyd is rightfully doing the time (though it's likely to be cut to six weeks, I'd imagine). No qualms with that.

As a boxing fan, though, it's disappointing news, and potentially very, very sad news if it brings an end to Mayweather's career full stop, which I think it could well do. Time is running out for him to add any more icing to his career cake (and I think he's capable of more than he's actually done) and, at the very most, we're only going to get one fight out of him in 2012, it seems.

No sympathy for him, but still disappointed all the same, much as those who were desperate for Tyson-Holyfield in 1991 / 1992 would have been disappointed when Tyson was sent to do porridge.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:15 pm

88Chris05 wrote:As a guilty man, Floyd is rightfully doing the time (though it's likely to be cut to six weeks, I'd imagine). No qualms with that.

As a boxing fan, though, it's disappointing news, and potentially very, very sad news if it brings an end to Mayweather's career full stop, which I think it could well do. Time is running out for him to add any more icing to his career cake (and I think he's capable of more than he's actually done) and, at the very most, we're only going to get one fight out of him in 2012, it seems.

No sympathy for him, but still disappointed all the same, much as those who were desperate for Tyson-Holyfield in 1991 / 1992 would have been disappointed when Tyson was sent to do porridge.

He'll be back in probably July 2012.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:26 pm

This is the most wrongful decision since The Hurricane.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:34 pm

azania wrote:Sad for him? Sorry mate. Not a chance. Not only did he beat his wife, but threatened his own kids. And he got just 90 days? It seems he got the best justice money can but.

he wasn't charged for that, get your facts right. He's been living with his kids in the past year since it happened. Also, I'm sad from a boxing stance, I would've went to the May fight, I hope he has it in him to come out and have only 2 months of training before May... might be too much of a ask.

Anyways.... could 'Pretty Boy' Floyd have a whole new meaning in jail? Laugh

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:37 pm

If Floyd laid a finger on that womans face TRUST me just like every other celebrity assault case (where a woman was violated).... there would have been pictures!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:44 pm

jay-z wrote:
azania wrote:Sad for him? Sorry mate. Not a chance. Not only did he beat his wife, but threatened his own kids. And he got just 90 days? It seems he got the best justice money can but.

he wasn't charged for that, get your facts right. He's been living with his kids in the past year since it happened. Also, I'm sad from a boxing stance, I would've went to the May fight, I hope he has it in him to come out and have only 2 months of training before May... might be too much of a ask.

Anyways.... could 'Pretty Boy' Floyd have a whole new meaning in jail? Laugh

Unless the bbc is wrong.

Mayweather, 34, agreed to a plea deal, meaning he will not have to answer felony charges of beating Ms Harris and threatening two of their children

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:53 pm

He'll be fine. Pay some bloke to look after him.

Pity they didnt give him a real punishments, the americans usually jail people for long times.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:56 pm

jay-z wrote:If Floyd laid a finger on that womans face TRUST me just like every other celebrity assault case (where a woman was violated).... there would have been pictures!

GUILTY

WIfe beating scum. No time of day for thugs like him.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:58 pm

Pretty sure that blonde cokehead who was ragging Mark Ronson's sister got alot longer and did about an hour inside (jail).

I'd imagine Shantel is over there now trying to break into the prison and FMJs arse.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:07 pm

Highly effective way to duck Pacman and the other big names around WW Cool

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:25 pm

I was really looking forward to going to the mecca of boxing for the first time come May, and I surely aint going for any dumb fight. I understand people dislike this guy regardless, but for once he was looking to be active.

Don't agree with what he's done though, and deserves punishment. Never know it could make him hungrier and could come out fully focused on the one thing in his life that he's gifted at: BOXING!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:44 pm

Sad for boxing shame for Floyd could have put a nice finish on his great career but it looks like that might not happen now. It's not a long sentence mind you so he'll probably fight again later this year. He'll make even more money when he comes out of prison.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:52 am

Sad state of affairs when people (me included) hopes enwould get off so we could see him box.

I feel a bit wrong saying it but he is that good, pity he cant do the time in a few years.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:53 am

Some people are going abit overboard, 'Misdemeanour' domestic violence doesn't mean a beating, more like a slap to the face, push, grab or any unwanted touching, usually aggressive. I am not condoning Mayweathers actions, just putting things into perspective. Hopefully this teaches him some humility and patience in that regard.

Trust me, if it was a beating the word 'misdemeanour' wouldn't have been used, and it would've been assault or something more serious.

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 22 Dec 2011, 8:20 am

The BBC report seem to think that the opponent lined up for Floyd afterward is Pacquiao.

Could be a case where both camps are now viewing each other as more vunerable and might be more willing to take the gamble now.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Thu 22 Dec 2011, 8:49 am

I can't see any reason why this fight can't happen. Lets face it Floyd is not going to be doing "hard time" and there is no reason why he can't stay in great shape and be ready for a training camp after.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 22 Dec 2011, 8:51 am

trottb wrote:I can't see any reason why this fight can't happen. Lets face it Floyd is not going to be doing "hard time" and there is no reason why he can't stay in great shape and be ready for a training camp after.

We have been saying that for years!

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Thu 22 Dec 2011, 8:52 am

Ha!

Should of said I can't see any reason why this fight can't happen because of the sentence.

Cheers Manos.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu 22 Dec 2011, 9:00 am

trottb wrote:Ha!

Should of said I can't see any reason why this fight can't happen because of the sentence.

Cheers Manos.

I would think the same. In some ways the sentance might actually help things along and Arum might see this as the time to strike. From a promotional angle it would truly be Mr Bad Guy v Mr Good Guy aswell. Floyd being the good guy of course......

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Dec 2011, 9:07 am

Three months? Is that all you get for beating up women these days?

I might have to re-instigate my campaign of terror at home again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 22 Dec 2011, 9:22 am

I can't see him doing anywhere near 3 months if any at all, he'll also be kept well away from nutters too.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 22 Dec 2011, 9:26 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Three months? Is that all you get for beating up women these days?

He never beat up a woman. Like someone else said he's been charged with a couple of misdemeanour's if he had beat up or actually hit a woman it would have been assault. If he had hit a woman he would have done some serious damage to her do you not think there would have been pictures of her battered face all over the internet?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Dec 2011, 9:28 am

SugarRayRussell wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Three months? Is that all you get for beating up women these days?

He never beat up a woman. Like someone else said he's been charged with a couple of misdemeanour's if he had beat up or actually hit a woman it would have been assault. If he had hit a woman he would have done some serious damage to her do you not think there would have been pictures of her battered face all over the internet?

I was joking....

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 22 Dec 2011, 9:30 am

I think it's clear for all to see he's ducking Pacqiaou now "But I got sent to jail" What an excuse...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 22 Dec 2011, 9:31 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
SugarRayRussell wrote:

I was joking....

Fair enough but a lot of people seem to think he did a Gazza and gave her a beating.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 22 Dec 2011, 10:46 am

If it was only a minor misdemeanour he wouldn't have been sent to prison (even as a black man in America). His plea bargain brought the sentence down to 90 days therefore the original charges must've been fairly serious.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:29 pm

Statement from judge who sentenced Floyd....

.‘No matter who you are, you have consequences to your actions when they escalate to this level of violence,’ she said.

Well lets all laugh at he American Judicial system. How many bankers were arrested, put on trial and sentenced to jail for robbing billions of tax payers money? How many of the BUSH administration were arrested, put on trial and sentenced for their part in the 9 11 attacks and cover up?

Its true that some people are above the law but Floyd has a name and lots of money so throw the book at him. Wake up people. We are living in very hard economic times due to the actions of certain people who have not paid the penalty for their actions.......but do we care?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:36 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

How many of the BUSH administration were arrested, put on trial and sentenced for their part in the 9 11 attacks and cover up?

Too right there has still been nobody arrested for faking the moon landings, I see the shadowy hand of the illuminati at play here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:38 pm

If their is a lie and you know that it is a lie and say nothing then you become part of the lie.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:42 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:If their is a lie and you know that it is a lie and say nothing then you become part of the lie.

What if it isn't a lie, yet we think it is but can't quite be sure. Are we part of the lie anyway or should we lie and pretend that we know it is a lie but don't want to lie about not knowing?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:51 pm

Conspiracy theory

In theory if I buy a lottery ticket I can in theory win the jackpot next week.

If I actually purchase a lottery ticket it ceases being a theory but is now a possibility that I can win the jackpot next week.

There is a Conspiracy theory that the then BUSH administration are covering up the events surrounding 9 11, but there is enough hard core, concrete, documented, factual evidence to suggest there is a possibility that it is TRUE. The proof is out there just go and see for you're self. Or you can cover you're ears and minds to the world we live in today and not expect any of the horror that is done in our names to ever find its way to our door steps.

MERRY XMAS.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 22 Dec 2011, 2:08 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Conspiracy theory

In theory if I buy a lottery ticket I can in theory win the jackpot next week.

If I actually purchase a lottery ticket it ceases being a theory but is now a possibility that I can win the jackpot next week.

It all makes SO much SENSE NOW!!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 Dec 2011, 2:13 pm

Alex he mentions the lottery because the chances of you winning that are about the same odds as members of the Bush administration being behind 9-11

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 22 Dec 2011, 2:58 pm

Laugh

I hear that Man Utd are part of the Illuminati and that is the reason why they are doing so well, I guess we must have a silver Illuminati membership otherwise we'd have been Champions Of Europe Spring just gone.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Thu 22 Dec 2011, 3:11 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:If it was only a minor misdemeanour he wouldn't have been sent to prison (even as a black man in America). His plea bargain brought the sentence down to 90 days therefore the original charges must've been fairly serious.

it's also things leading up to this, Judge also said he has kept getting away with things and went unpunished. If this was his first case he wouldn't have got sent to jail I reckon. He's had a lot of cases over the years.

Last edited by jay-z on Thu 22 Dec 2011, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 22 Dec 2011, 3:13 pm

didn't Floyd smack his ex around infornt of his children? 90 days is fair enough.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 22 Dec 2011, 3:31 pm

Would rather see him smack Manny around in front of Jinkee though.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Fri 23 Dec 2011, 12:16 am

SugarRayRussell wrote:

"The listed charges against him said that on 9 September last year he argued with his former girlfriend Josie Harris, grabbed her hair and threw her to the floor. He also allegedly threatened to kill Harris and her boyfriend. He would make her boyfriend "disappear", the complaint said. A protection order claimed Mayweather punched Harris in the head and twisted her arm while she screamed for their children, aged seven to almost 11, to call the police."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2011/dec/22/floyd-mayweather-boxing-jail

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down