The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotion

2 posters

Go down

Promotion Empty Promotion

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2011, 10:22 am

In the new year I will approaching various web-sites for possible link ups (as we have for our rugby, boxing & cricket sections)
The aim of this, is so that we get a v2 link on their web-site, in return for their link on here.

The first benefit of this, is that traffic is directed here which hopefully means more members. This has proved successful in our other sections.
The second benefit is that if we get a partnership going with other web-sites, we can get freebies which we can have as prizes in competitions.
Again, this has been successful in our other sections.
For example, in boxing we have been given free streams from Primetime for PPV boxing matches that would have cost £15, and in Rugby we have had some signed Rugby shirts as prizes, and in cricket a £250 cricket bat is up for grabs.

I want to get things rolling for you guys in the new year. However, I dont know of many good tennis sites so it will just be a google job from me. So if you know of any other tennis web-sites that would be good to get in touch with, please post them here, or drop me a pm. (obviously web-sites with a forum attached are no good)

Likewise, if you know of any good tennis equipment suppliers that you use, post them here. (They are the ones likely to give us freebies in return for free publicity)

I haven't had much chance to push the tennis twitter account recently as the whole forum is so busy at the moment. It has 91 followers so is established to build on. If anyone here uses twitter and would like a shot at running it, please drop me a pm. Basically all you do is talk to the people posting tweets, and trying to get RT's with links to articles on v2 to try to get new members posting here if something catches their eye. Also, twitter is how we have arranged all of our Q&A's on v2. When someone posts a tweet you know they are online. It is the perfect time to try to sell a Q&A to them, and mention the ones we have done.

Twitter does work. Our rugby one has 568 followers and people have joined here because of our links on twitter to an article here. But unfortunately, I haven't had the time recently to really push it. If anyone wants a crack after the holidays, please let me know.

In 2012 I really want to take the tennis section to the next level, so if there is anything else you can think of that would help grow the section give me a shout.

Back to top Go down

Promotion Empty Re: Promotion

Post by bogbrush Fri 23 Dec 2011, 10:52 am

Jeez, are you sure you want to use this madhouse as a shop window?

I do not tweet, but good luck.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2011, 10:54 am

Im sure BB. I have faith. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Fri 23 Dec 2011, 2:08 pm

bogbrush wrote:Jeez, are you sure you want to use this madhouse as a shop window?

Laugh

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2011, 10:05 am

Morning all, just bumping this.
I have had some web-sites that are used pm'd to me, but would appreciate some more but more importantly, some good manufacturers of tennis equipment that you use or have heard of. Thanks guys.
OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down