The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URC Viaplay Promotion

3 posters

Go down

URC Viaplay Promotion Empty URC Viaplay Promotion

Post by Welshmushroom Tue 13 Jun 2023, 11:40 am

Not sure if this is ok to post but for anybody who is looking to watch the URC next season,

Viaplay are currently offering a one off £59 annual subscription which expires on the 20th June 2023.

Total bargain for a season of rugby for any fans who potentially fancy tuning into watching some URC games. They pretty much cover all games so plenty of choice of teams to watch.

Thought I would let people know as the deal wont be around for long.

Welshmushroom

Intotouch and neilthom7 like this post

Back to top Go down

URC Viaplay Promotion Empty Re: URC Viaplay Promotion

Post by Welshmushroom Wed 14 Jun 2023, 10:02 am

Picked up mine on Monday. Was already a subscriber from last season but well chuffed with the price. Excellent value and their coverage is really good as well. Not to many overlaps on matches so its possible to watch like 6 or 7 of the games on most weekends if you like to watch as much rugby as me.

I just wish they would have the European Ruby as well.

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Wed 14 Jun 2023, 2:19 pm

This is a class deal. I wish I had snapped it up last year too, but didn’t and ended up paying for the odd month here and there. Definitely worth it.

Mad how criticised this channel was, yet you can see the benefits to having it. I don’t overly like some of the presenters for the Welsh games, but they do seem to make more of a big deal over the games than the FTA lot do, in my opinion.

Watching the Euro 24 qualifiers on there will be a plus too, although I will miss Malcolm Allen Wink

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Wed 14 Jun 2023, 2:29 pm

I was lucky my yearly sub just expired so could take advantage for the new season. I still would have paid the full annual cost but for anyone who is on the fence and wants to see a lot of rugby its a total bargain.

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Wed 14 Jun 2023, 3:23 pm

Not so sure its that good a deal, no URC for the first 4 months.
So really only an 8 month deal if that is your area of interest.
Also don't be surprised if something is on offer come September time.

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Wed 14 Jun 2023, 3:45 pm

geoff999rugby wrote:Not so sure its that good a deal, no URC for the first 4 months.
So really only an 8 month deal if that is your area of interest.
Also don't be surprised if something is on offer come September time.

Its a pretty good deal when you consider the cost of annual rugby sports packages including their own normal price.

Your right though essentially its 59 bucks for about 8 months. Works out about £7.50 a month. Based on the game count though and the fact you can pretty much always watch 6 of the 8 games each weekend (as well as catchup on the ones you missed but i wont include these) it works out about 54pence per game. Even if your only following one side it's 3.27 per match.

No other sports package will over you matches at less value. BT costs almost 4 times that if your a premiership fan.

Not for everyone but a total no brainer for someone like me who watches a lot of rugby.

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Wed 14 Jun 2023, 3:48 pm

I didn't include the playoff rounds in those calculations so if you watch those its even better value. I don't watch any other sports but they also have a lot of other sports on that channel as well.

Whatever floats your boat though Very Happy

I just thought I would let people know incase they were interested.

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down