The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellness rumor (contains SD spoiler)

+5
Fernando
Samo
Gregers
Bull
HitmanOwl
9 posters

Go down

Wellness rumor (contains SD spoiler) Empty Wellness rumor (contains SD spoiler)

Post by HitmanOwl Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:05

Been hearing Randall has failed it for the 3rd time and the wwe are covering it up. Thoughts?

I still think its a work.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Wellness rumor (contains SD spoiler) Empty Re: Wellness rumor (contains SD spoiler)

Post by Bull Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:06

i dont think its true , just some dirtsheets are going around saying this , im sure its a work or he is injured

Bull

Back to top Go down

Wellness rumor (contains SD spoiler) Empty Re: Wellness rumor (contains SD spoiler)

Post by Gregers Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:28

Hasn't it already been revealed that the wellness rumour is just that. A rumour.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:29

I think Orton has cleaned up his act and grown up alot from the cocky young git he used to be.

Isnt 3 strikes a termination?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:30

it may well be a rumor but It would make sense for them to disguise it though Gregers, This would be his 3rd failed test which means he should be getting fired if it's true.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:45

The link with the story on the SD spoiler thread has had the story pulled from the web-site.
I did read it before it was pulled, and the source was 'theddt.com' - a forum Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 17:07

Yeap I think old Owl saw it on the SD thread and created this, BS report from a BS site

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 20:18

Fair play. Don't think he's that stupid Tbh.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 22:39

It can't be fully discounted. WWE hasn't done enough in my eyes to suggest that its word can be completely trusted.

Unless you believe that John Cena, Triple H and Batista have all been regularly tested throughout their careers, and all passed, there is every likelihood that if a top star like Orton failed a third test the company would cover it up rather than firing him.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 2:27

Crips, if the WWE where going to cover up a failure then why would they risk testing him in thee first place? That's why I don't buy it

I'm not suggesting that the Wellness testing is completely legitimate but I don't think they'd allow Orton to be tested if he was on two strikes

Is he on two strikes by the way? I don't think he got done in 2007 when everyone eles did

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 15:43

I don't know if they do and I doubt it, but do they take the personal lives etc of the guys into consideration.

For example with Orton one of his suspensions was from recreational use of drugs and after the turn around he has had in his personal life I would doubt he would do something like that again at least while he was with WWE, he talks about it in the Orton dvd. So if he were to get caught on something like what Sin Cara supposedly got done on where something is used to strengthen the body, where Orton suffers from his shoulder now as well as his back, along with his hyper mobility needing to do strengthening exercises before every show.

Would that sort of issue get taken into account, that he is now different to who he was before as well as the purpose of the drug in question?

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 15:50

I just don't believe Orton even gets tested anymore for the Wellness policy, they probably check everyone privately just to ensure the health and safety of their employees but the untouchables like Orton will just be told to keep it in check.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down