The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia v India: 2nd Test, Sydney

+24
slaterslc
kiakahaaotearoa
aucklandlaurie
guildfordbat
skyeman
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
activereactive
Stella
Galted
LondonTiger
Full Credit
Stellar Key
Mad for Chelsea
Fists of Fury
TRUSSMAN66
Duty281
Corporalhumblebucket
GG
Mike Selig
Demon Racer
Shelsey93
v2
msp83
Pal Joey
28 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Australia v India: 2nd Test, Sydney Empty Australia v India: 2nd Test, Sydney

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Jan 2012, 6:11 am

Tuesday, January 3, 2011
Start time: 1030 AEDT; 0500 IST; 2330 GMT

Australia:
1 David Warner, 2 Ed Cowan, 3 Shaun Marsh, 4 Ricky Ponting, 5 Michael Clarke (C), 6 Michael Hussey,
7 Brad Haddin (wk), 8 Peter Siddle, 9 James Pattinson, 10 Nathan Lyon, 11 Ben Hilfenhaus.

India:
1 Virender Sehwag, 2 Gautam Gambhir, 3 Rahul Dravid, 4 Sachin Tendulkar, 5 VVS Laxman, 6 Virat Kohli,
7 MS Dhoni (C, wk), 8 R Ashwin, 9 Zaheer Khan, 10 Ishant Sharma, 11 Umesh Yadav.

Read a pre-match Review here courtesy of ESPN Cricinfo: India's Batsmen Hope For SCG Magic

Last edited by Linebreaker on Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Australia v India: 2nd Test, Sydney Empty Re: Australia v India: 2nd Test, Sydney

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Jan 2012, 8:07 am

This will be the 100th Test match at the ground.

A panel of journalists have put together an All Time SCG Australian XI and World XI:

Australia:
Victor Trumper (NSW), David Boon (Tas), Don Bradman (NSW/SA), Ricky Ponting (Tas), Greg Chappell (SA/Qld), Keith Miller (NSW/Vic), Adam Gilchrist (WA/NSW), Shane Warne (Vic), Ray Lindwall (NSW/Qld), CTB Turner (NSW), Glenn McGrath (NSW). Fred Spofforth (NSW)
12th man. Coach: Bill O'Reilly. Coach: Richie Benaud.

World XI:
Herbert Sutcliffe (Eng), Jack Hobbs (Eng), VVS Laxman (India), Sachin Tendulkar (India), Wally Hammond (Eng), Garfield Sobers (WI), Richard Hadlee (NZ), Alan Knott (Eng), Anil Kumble (India), George Lohmann (Eng), SF Barnes (Eng). Harold Larwood (Eng)
12th man. Coach: WG Grace.

Interestingly, 3 of those players will be in action tomorrow.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Australia v India: 2nd Test, Sydney Empty Re: Australia v India: 2nd Test, Sydney

Post by msp83 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 8:40 am

4 years after the drama, India and Australia are returning to the seen of the high point of acrimony between the 2 sides.
But this time round lets hope there will be cricketing reasons to remember the test. If India manage to win and reverse the horrible sequence of overseas test losses that should be great, and Tendulkar's ton of tons should be all the more reason to cherish it.
Hopes India will have a better 2012!.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by v2 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 8:51 am

the Indian bowling looks as good as it has ever...fit an dangerous Zaheer.....the exciting raw pace of Yadav and after a long time a spinner who picks 3 to 4 wickets even on non spinning ptiches.....
Ishant who took 3 wkts in first test......looks average only compared to the other three.

Batting has problems....the big guns don't score as big any more....and the small guns and lower order ain't firing at all.

Dhoni, Kohli and Gambhir need to score some runs...even if it is 30s and 40s........
and VVSL, Dravid SRT and Sehwag...will score a few 50s between them.

It is not all bad like it was in England..........only the bits in red need a fix.

Dunno why SCG is being called a fast pitch...conventionally it has been the only pitch in Aus that supports the spinner.

Regards

v2

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 9:06 am

Will it be Kohli? Or will it be Rohit Sharma? Think that is going to be the most interesting question for the Indians.
I have been a very strong critique of Rohit Sharma in the past. He has had attitude problems in the past, and didn't show enough commitment to deserve a place in the national side. But the WC snub seems to have done a world of good, and the fitter Rohit seems better to take up a test place as well. He has had a nice strong start in the Ranji trophy, and he has been very consistent against the West Indies in both the home and away ODI series. He missed his test debut against South Africa in 2010 with an injury just before toss. Is it time for Rohit to debut?
Virat Kohli has shown a fine temperament in ODIs, and his technique wasn't too bad either. It was expected that among the young crop, he would take to test cricket easier than most. But Kohli failed in all his 4 overseas tests, and some of his reactions after getting out shows a temperament not fully developed for the mose testing format of the game. I am sure Kohli will become an integral component of the test side sooner rather than later, but is it time to take a few steps back and refresh himself and learn a few more things?
Conservative approach should suggest Kohli should get 1 more game before being dropped, and I'd largely go with that. But I wouldn't be complaining if Rohit is given the go either. India is missing Pujara here.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by v2 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 9:12 am

msp83 wrote:Will it be Kohli? Or will it be Rohit Sharma? Think that is going to be the most interesting question for the Indians.

a concious deciiosn was made that Kohli is ahead of Rohit in the peking order by the selectors....based on ODI performances and the last test against the WI.
once such a decision is made of Kohli over rohit ( rightly or worngly) it has to be applied for about 2 to 3 tests.......because that is a process with which teams and instituions are governed....i.e back your own decisions with consistency and not resort to knee-jerkisms every game.

eles what if Rohit is slected and fails in SCG ....knee jerkism approach wuld imply he is dumped for T3.
organizations, institutions an cricket teams if well orgnaized have to allow their concisous decisions some length of rope to eitehr "flower" or be proven wrong.

therefore Kohli will have to play T2 and perhaps T3 also if he gets a couple of 30s.

regards

v2

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 9:22 am

Kholi has had a few chances, he failed in the WI, and failed again at the MCG. Not that he wasn't given chances. I also think Kohli should get this game, but he can't have many more chances if he continues to fail.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsey93 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:06 am

It would be very harsh to drop Kohli after scoring 52 and 63 in the only Test he played at home against the West Indies, then scoring an 117 and an 80 in the ODIs against WI and 132 in one of the warm-up matches in Australia.

He didn't have a good match at the MCG but that should be no reason to panic.

Shelsey93

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:22 am

A few strange things with Sachin not wanting to answer a question yesterday before the net practice, Harris almost getting the nod over Lyon (coach & players all seemed to favour him immensly), Rohit having a say at the press conference (he seemed to be put on the spot?) and now McGrath saying some silly things at the eleventh hour - fancy not knowing it was a 4 Test series...?

Agree with v2 - I think India will play Kohli - but if he fails in both innings then maybe they'll even stick with him for Adelaide. If he again struggles there; then Rohit for Perth. If India levels the series in Sydney; I think Kohli will play all 4 Tests.

Nice warm evening here - gentle sea breeze, rain from last month has disappeared. Should be blue skies tomorrow but talk of late storms on Wed/Thur/Fri but I think we should be OK.

Good luck to both sides. Hope Sachin does well... but the pattern of the last decade continues (either a draw or Oz win).

Funny, I was at the last Indian win in '78 (can't remember which day) but Viswanath and Vengsarkar batted well that day.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by v2 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:29 am

Aus announces an unchanged side.......so Harris will sit out

v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:59 am

Yeah, but only after all the gung-ho talk of going with 4 quicks and leaving Lyon out.

It's a bit insensitive to Lyon... unless he always knew he had the spot sewn up and was told there would be a typical Aussie piece of misinformation to feed to the masses (including the Indian team/fans). However, they probably knew this too. Wink

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:10 am

India MUST pick Rohit Sharma ahead of Virat Kohli. Sharma is far more gifted, Technically superior. He can also play the short ball. Have can someone with a F/C average of 62 be carrying he drinks?

I'd say Gambhir should be axed for Rahane as well. And Dhoni and Ashwin should swap places in the batting line up.

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Selig Mon 02 Jan 2012, 12:29 pm

I don't think anyone was ever seriously suggesting Aus go into a test at the SCG without a spinner. The only question was whether Harris would come in for one of the seamers, but they all made themselves undroppable in the first test so rightly keep their places.

India have a genuine decision to make with Kohli and Sharma. Msp has summed it up brilliantly, so the only thing I would add is that dropping Kohli wouldn't necessarily be knee-jerk, but proactive. Harsh maybe, but who said the highest level has to be forgiving? Had Kohli shown any inclination in the first test that he could perform at this level I would definitely stick with him, but to be honest he didn't, and mental problems are by far the toughest to solve.

I do however think some commentators (and contributors here) are getting ahead of themselves a bit: this is not a poor Indian side, and it is not a great Aussie one. The first test was evenly matched, and indeed India held the upper hand for long periods. The pitch at the SCG should suit them more, although no doubt Aus will rightly put pressure on the curator to leave some grass on it.

Before the series started most people were going on about the demise of the Aussies etc, but I thought it would be an intriguing match against a team (just) on their way back up, and another arguably just on their way down. I expect India to bounce back in the second test. Should they win, and then Adelaide produce a draw (although contrary to what you'd expect from the flattest pitch, it rarely does) it will all be brilliantly set up for a series decider at Perth.

Mike Selig

Back to top Go down

Post by GG Mon 02 Jan 2012, 1:12 pm

Gambhir needs to go back to playing first class cricket in order to regain some confidence. He looks a shadow of his former self.

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Jan 2012, 1:23 pm

Not suggesting Mike - but Clarke did mention the possibility.

"Ryan has had a lot of success for us and he's a quality bowler, so we need to look at the conditions. If it is going to spin or if it is a bit dry we can talk about two spinners, we can talk about an allrounder, but if it has got grass on it like it did last year there is a chance we could play four fast bowlers."

Fact is there is more grass on the wicket than there has been for a long time which is unusual, however we are only now getting days above 23 deg C and the constant cloud and heavy rainfall has now gone. (December was our 'coldest' one in 51 years)

It's just the typical pre-match talk... throw away comments intended to produce a shadow of doubt in the oppositions minds. Not that the Indians or anyone in the know would fall for any of that. It just amuses me to hear things like that being said.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Selig Mon 02 Jan 2012, 2:07 pm

Essentially Clarke has just said "we could do anything" (two spinners??) then picked the side everyone expected him to pick. I don't think anyone who knows anything is surprised.

By all accounts the captain is getting the main say in Aussie selection matters at the moment, which is of course the correct way to go about things: at the end of the day he is the man who has to lead the players during the match, not those guys in blazers debating things in committee rooms (some may note that outsiders having their say on selection issues seems to be a sore topic for me: they are entirely correct).

Mike Selig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Jan 2012, 2:33 pm

Our selectors are very experienced former players (John Inverarity, Rod Marsh, Andy Bichel and Terry Ryan) not "those guys in blazers debating things in committee rooms". Get with the times!

It's not correct about Clarke have the "main say" either. The team selection is made by consensus of the 4 Selectors and Michael Clarke.

Last edited by Linebreaker on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Selig Mon 02 Jan 2012, 3:24 pm

They are now, but former Australian captains were allegedly frustrated by some of the selections made. Certainly both Nasser Hussain and Alec Stewart were fairly unimpressed with guys in blazers telling them what team they had at their disposal. There is an explicit example with Chris Lewis not being picked for the 99 WC despite both the captain and coach wanting him in the squad, which surely isn't the way to go.

The impression being given is that although team selection is made by the selection committee Clarke usually gets the final say. Is this not the case?

Mike Selig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Jan 2012, 3:35 pm

I think they're a fairly egalitarian bunch.

I don't know much about Terry Ryan but I can imagine the others all being pretty much on the same page - which is much needed in our current situation.

When Greg Chappell and Andrew Hilditch were on the panel there would have been more friction due to the perilous state of the teams performance but it seems this new panel is much more harmonious, level headed and has perhaps less egos of an obstinate nature.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 4:23 pm

from Australia's point of view, they will want pattinson to be firing on all cylinders yet again this game, on a pitch that offers a bit for all bowlers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 4:40 pm

Linebreaker wrote:This will be the 100th Test match at the ground.

A panel of journalists have put together an All Time SCG Australian XI and World XI:

Australia:
Victor Trumper (NSW), David Boon (Tas), Don Bradman (NSW/SA), Ricky Ponting (Tas), Greg Chappell (SA/Qld), Keith Miller (NSW/Vic), Adam Gilchrist (WA/NSW), Shane Warne (Vic), Ray Lindwall (NSW/Qld), CTB Turner (NSW), Glenn McGrath (NSW). Fred Spofforth (NSW)
12th man. Coach: Bill O'Reilly. Coach: Richie Benaud.

World XI:
Herbert Sutcliffe (Eng), Jack Hobbs (Eng), VVS Laxman (India), Sachin Tendulkar (India), Wally Hammond (Eng), Garfield Sobers (WI), Richard Hadlee (NZ), Alan Knott (Eng), Anil Kumble (India), George Lohmann (Eng), SF Barnes (Eng). Harold Larwood (Eng)
12th man. Coach: WG Grace.

Interestingly, 3 of those players will be in action tomorrow.

is that from players who have played and are successful at that specific ground?

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Mon 02 Jan 2012, 5:13 pm

Linebreaker wrote:This will be the 100th Test match at the ground. A panel of journalists have put together an All Time SCG Australian XI and World XI:

World XI: .... Coach: WG Grace.
Shocked

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 7:46 pm

I might be English but, COME ON AUSTRALIA! Put those arrogant Indians down!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 8:54 pm

Doubt your English if you'd want Australia to win....

Since my time in your Country the sledging, belittling ,arrogant, aggressive disposition of the various Australian sides have made me support every team that plays them..

hope they get hammered..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Mon 02 Jan 2012, 9:05 pm

I think some Englishmen may be still feeling a little sorry for the Aussies, Truss, if that is at all possible!

However, it looks like they might be rebuilding a half decent side here, so we shouldn't afford them too much sympathy, they may prove to be a thorn in our sides once more in the near future! I can see the likes of Pattinson and Cummins providing a few problems in the right conditions.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 9:27 pm

Exactly you should enjoy watching your enemy despair.......

Think in England you'll slap their butts..........

Hopefully these new Aussie bowlers and batters get plenty of verbal and short pitched stuff when they come to England..

Like South Africa they are bullies that don't like it unless they are dishing it out...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:32 pm

India has won the toss and chosen to bat. They have also named the same side from the 1st Test... so Kohli gets a reprieve.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:36 pm

Gambhir goes in the first over... 3rd ball. He struggles to keep a rising delivery from Pattinson down and is caught by Clarke at 1st slip.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:41 pm

lovely delivery from Pattinson to get rid of Gambhir. Pretty rubbish over otherwise Wink

Hilfenhaus with plenty of swing

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellar Key Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:48 am

Ponting drops Sehwag on 24, a near regulation catch at slip. Doh

That'll worry him all day if VS gets settled in.

In the meantime the ozzies have Tendulkar to worry about as he looks in good form.

Stellar Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellar Key Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:56 am

No worries for Ponting , he can sleep soundly at 2nd slip now as Sehwag nicks off one to Haddin. India starting to creak at 55 -3 .

Stellar Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:09 am

Laxman gone too, Pattinson bowling a superb spell right now, and India are in all sorts of trouble before lunch on day one at 59-4

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:28 am

Another away test, another top order failure. Indian supporters are getting used to it all.
Tendulkar is out there in the middle, but he seems to have gone into a shel, and he is at his most vulnerable during such points. Sachin hasn't scored a run in the last 14 balls. Seems like playing for lunch, as always with Tendulkar, there is a logic to it, but this kind of game doesn't sit well with him.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:33 am

Its lunch, and India struggling at 72-4. Tendulkar on 21, Kohli on 12. They have a huge, huge job to do, but the Australian bowlers are going to give them no space whatsoever.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue 03 Jan 2012, 3:24 am

Sachin chopping a fullish length delivery on, India in a world of hurt at 6/129. Too early to count chickens as Aus is just as capable of producing something similar with the bat.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 3:57 am

India don't have a lot left to hope other than on the basis of Australia's recently developed capabilities to go through the most horrendous batting collapses.
A busy approach has worked for MS Dhoni so far, and R Ashwin has given him decent support so far.
India 162-6.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:09 am

So that ends the best partnership of the innings, Ashwin gone, Hilfenhaus the man to get him.
R Ashwin C Clarke B Hilfenhaus 20. India 178-7.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:15 am

1 brings 2 for Hilfenhaus, Zaheer gone first ball. By the way why is he batting ahead of Ishant Sharma? Particularly when there is a propper batsman a the crease? To be fair to Zaheer though, it was an absolutely unplayable one from Hilffy, and even Ashwin got a terrific ball. Hilfenhaus on a hat trick, but he'll have to hold on a bit, as they take tea.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:30 am

Why did they have that drinks break the over before tea?

This was probably not a bad toss to lose but it would have been interesting to see if Australia could have done better than 178/8 at tea.

Just looking at Richie Benaud chatting with Mark Nicholas during the break - reminiscing about 1946 and '83/'84. Some great footage there.

Ishant Sharma avoids the hat-trick ball... but not so comfortably.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:34 am

Dhoni gets his first 50 in Oz. clap

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:40 am

Now Ishant pops a short ball off Hilfenhaus and another catch to Cowan at short leg.
186/9

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:52 am

Siddle gets his 100th Test wicket. Yadav edges it to Haddin.

India All Out 191

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Jan 2012, 7:03 am

Shaky start from Australia with Warner hitting a couple of 4s then edging to Laxman who knocks it up for SRT to snatch.
Marsh out for a golden duck - another edge off Zaheer stright to VVS.
8/2 at that stage...
Cowan was just finding it more comfortable when he was given out lbw by Gould. 3rd wicket for Zaheer. Australia 37/3

Australia finish the day at 116/3 after a solid partnership between Clarke 47* and Ponting 44*

It should be a fascinating second day's play with Australia 75 runs behind.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 7:42 am

Although India fought briefly in the last session through an inspired spel from Zaheer Khan, the Ponting Clarke association have finally made it Australia's day, although not by much.
Its advantage Australia going into the 2nd day, but if India manage to get a couple of early wickets in the first hour of tomorrow, then again they should find a way back into the game. If Ponting and Clarke negotiate the first hour, then India should be looking at a long day in the field and a huge first innings lead to be countered.
Although Zaheer bowled superbly, Ishant and Yadav didn't quite manage to hit the high points of the previous match. Ashwin continued to offer a few hit me balls and thus didn't apply consistent pressure.
But if you have to blaim someone, then don't look anywhere else than the floundering batting lineup. It never was a 191 allout track, although the Australian pacers bowled well.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue 03 Jan 2012, 7:51 am

What can be done about the batting?

The old timers are struggling for consistency:
Dravid had a great 2011 but poor 2010 and looks in a bit of trouble in Australia
Tendulkar looked nervous in the summer and right now looks good in bursts only.
Laxman has lost all footwork and timing and seems a walking wicket.
Sehwag seems to have no real plan other than try and thrash the ball - and this is working less and less for him.

The younger batsmen that have been tried in the test team - such as Kohli and Raina have really struggled to show the application or technique to cope with either pace or swing.

Oh and Gautam Ghambir just does not seem to have the appetite for it any more.

It was always going to be a problem as an amazing batting line-up aged together - but it is starting to look critical.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 03 Jan 2012, 8:12 am

Quite shocked to see Siddle's already got to 100 test wickets.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 03 Jan 2012, 8:23 am

Well done Australia. Once again the most overrated side in Test Cricket is getting a beating. Must say though, it is weird wanting the Aussies to win.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Tue 03 Jan 2012, 9:07 am

Happy new year everybody.

I only saw the last hour's play but thought Punter and Pup played really well. Positive batting from both and solid defense when the Indian bowlers did get it right.

A good start tomorrow and I can only see one winner in this game.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Jan 2012, 9:22 am

Galted wrote:Quite shocked to see Siddle's already got to 100 test wickets.

Also, young Pattinson has 24 wickets already. Today was the first time he's set foot on the SCG and he gets 4 big name wickets.

Happy New Year Stella. Very Happy
It's good to see old Punter doing well and Clarke too seems to be on a mission after the shocking start from our openers.
Tendulkar looked class as usual - he just got a dog of a delivery.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by activereactive Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:59 pm

Linebreaker wrote:Siddle gets his 100th Test wicket. Yadav edges it to Haddin.

India All Out 191
censored

activereactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next