The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wales vs England bickering thread, 2012 - PONIES ALLOWED!

+64
Dai Tryin
Adam D
Biltong
Cowshot
Chunky Norwich
EnglishReign
Cadair Idris
Noble-Surfer
iso
Hound_of_Harrow
senghenydd1913
RubyGuby
damage_13
damngoodOvalball
trebellbobaggins
Luckless Pedestrian
andy powells minder
Duty281
mystiroakey
slartibartfast
eirebilly
Knowsit17
pontylad
gelodge
Dim
kiakahaaotearoa
Ozzy3213
flankertye
Cymroglan
Knackeredknees
Glas a du
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
KickAndChase
TrailApe
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
english warrior
mckay1402
Morgannwg
emack2
dogtooth
munkian
NeverMySoul
gregortree
bathmad
wales606
Comfort
WELL-PAST-IT
HERSH
Equo Troiano
Taffineastbourne
bluestonevedder
maestegmafia
Alex_Germany
Breadvan
Woodstock
Gatts
Shifty
beshocked
majesticimperialman
englandglory4ever
miteyironpaw
Effervescing Elephant
bedfordwelsh
TycroesOsprey
68 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

The Wales vs England bickering thread, 2012 - PONIES ALLOWED! - Page 22 Empty The Wales vs England bickering thread, 2012 - PONIES ALLOWED!

Post by TycroesOsprey Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:29 am

First topic message reminder :

OK, every year we see threads that actually contain really good rugby discussion derailed by the ongoing Wales vs England bickering and WUMMING! I will name no names. I guess we have all been guilty Tumbleweed .

Since most of the general bickering comes from the respective fans of Wales and England kiss ; I thought I would create a thread for it in an effort to keep decent rugby discussion relatively WUM free in other threads. warning

So I will begin, An article in the Western Mail today pointed out how England are copying Gatlands youthful approach with a squad that has an average age of 25 and 428 caps between them.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/rugbynation/rugby-news/2012/01/12/analysis-new-look-england-follow-youthful-wales-lead-91466-30105333/

Wales probable squad (once you have taken out Shane and Wellies from the World cup squad with their probable replacements) lines up at the same average age and about 820 caps between them. England are copying Wales' approcach but are way behind. Clearly all things point to a wales victory in HQ this year. Wales

Discuss The Wales vs England bickering thread, 2012 - PONIES ALLOWED! - Page 22 1347041234

post script

Please may I emphasise that this is a bickering and banter thread, whilst mild wumming and banter are allowed please try not to stray over the line of decency.

Last edited by TycroesOsprey on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

The Wales vs England bickering thread, 2012 - PONIES ALLOWED! - Page 22 Empty Re: The Wales vs England bickering thread, 2012 - PONIES ALLOWED!

Post by english warrior Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Yes, come on now the line between banter and abuse is being Blurred by certain Individuals, who should know better, so lets have no more of it.

You know, i reckon i could be a MOD. thumbsup

english warrior

Back to top Go down

The Wales vs England bickering thread, 2012 - PONIES ALLOWED! - Page 22 Empty Re: The Wales vs England bickering thread, 2012 - PONIES ALLOWED!

Post by RubyGuby Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:18 pm

You Mod worrier and we'll Rock thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:39 pm

english warrior wrote:Yes, come on now the line between banter and abuse is being Blurred by certain Individuals, who should know better, so lets have no more of it.

WARNING! : YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO TYPE IN RED PEN IF YOU WANT TO BE A MOD ENGLISH WARRIOR

Edit by RD: Only moderators or Admins are allowed to write in red pen, mitey, please don't abuse the function.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by english warrior Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:43 am

No Mighty, please, please,please do not abuse the function as they may result in action being taken against you and others who infringe the site rules!! Wink Also being irresponsible, and inciting other posters to do your dirty work is totally unacceptable! thumbsup

How do you think i'm doing, would i pass the test, as i am honest and even handed without a grudge to my name, i think i'll wait for the Call of Duty!!

english warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:48 am

miteyironpaw wrote:
english warrior wrote:Yes, come on now the line between banter and abuse is being Blurred by certain Individuals, who should know better, so lets have no more of it.

WARNING! : YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO TYPE IN RED PEN IF YOU WANT TO BE A MOD ENGLISH WARRIOR

Edit by RD: Only moderators or Admins are allowed to write in red pen, mitey, please don't abuse the function.

How about girl pink?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by miteyironpaw Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:48 am

miteyironpaw wrote:

Is this a moderator joke?

Whilst I will of course obey the house rule of "4. Listen to the Moderators and/or Admins and follow their instructions.", might I respectfully request that if only Admins are allowed to write in red pen, then that this rule is included in the list of site rules on the site rule page? where it currently isn't?

Might I also enquire how TO is getting away with posting Pony Memes, given that this is in violation of the site rules on posting images?
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by english warrior Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:52 am

Mightyironpaw- As a hopeful MOD in waiting i think that i can answer your question, and that is keep your nose clean, and do as you are told by other MOD's !! Tut, Tut, this questioning and defiance of authority will have to stop, or the RED PEN is coming out. You've been warned Yahoo

english warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:55 am

the images are included in a spoiler tag mitey so are perfectly okay.

Red pen writing is for mods only as it is a way for those posts to stand out when they are having to tell unruly posters off. Obviously this issue wouldn't arise if posters actually behaved themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22