The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the Jeff a serious competition?

Go down

Is the Jeff a serious competition? Vote_lcap8%  Is the Jeff a serious competition? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
  Is the Jeff a serious competition? Vote_lcap23%  Is the Jeff a serious competition? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
  Is the Jeff a serious competition? Vote_lcap23%  Is the Jeff a serious competition? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
  Is the Jeff a serious competition? Vote_lcap46%  Is the Jeff a serious competition? Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 13

Is the Jeff a serious competition? Empty Is the Jeff a serious competition?

Post by Portnoy Mon 23 Jan 2012, 4:12 pm

Based on '
Is the Rabo a serious competition?

to which the answer is 'Yes' but currently requires 402 mostly self-congratulating almost masturbating comments.

No posts please. Just a yes or no.

Stiff upper lip required from English posters. i.e. more of the same chaps.

[ed. Hint - the taking the pee vote option would be my advice]

Last edited by Portnoy on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Is the Jeff a serious competition? Empty Re: Is the Jeff a serious competition?

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2012, 5:43 pm

No, because year on year you can bet your bottom dollar that you'll get at least 6 teams finishing in the bottom half. What sort of ambition is that?! Looks like it'll happen again this year too. Plus, you can guarantee that every year one team thinks 'i've had enough of this Mickey Mouse league' and says 'I'm off' and decides to leave the league. Terrible.

Back to top Go down