The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five across midfield and Man City blues!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Five across midfield and Man City blues!!!! Empty Five across midfield and Man City blues!!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Feb 2012, 7:55 pm

Stick five in midfield...Man to man Silva and stop Man City scoring.....

£200 million plus on players and no WIDTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me!!!

Where are the wide men to stretch the defence and give Silva space to weave his magic!!!! (Johnson is a sack)

Not looking good Roberto is it??? Our merry bunch of vertically challenged midfielders seem to lack beef !! (As for Nasri well we won't go there)

If we don't win the league maybe Mourinho can entice Bale in the summer after you've gone!!! Should've spent more wisely...

Get Mr T in the dressing room...let's see some "NUTS" against Fulham!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Five across midfield and Man City blues!!!! Empty Re: Five across midfield and Man City blues!!!!

Post by Crimey Thu 02 Feb 2012, 8:11 pm

A think strikers is where Mancini's signings have been at their poorest. Sergio Aguero at the moment is the only striker that can be relied on to consistently perform. Mario Balotelli is up, down, temperamental, can have a excellent game one week, and then an awful one the next. Edin Dzeko is just very one-dimensional. He looked good at the start of the year, but has quickly shown how ineffectual he is.

City have missed Yaya Toure's drive in midfield as Barry and De Jong are both two passive, not enough adventure to spark games into life. Nasri has been awful, Milner is decent, but isn't good at getting past full backs, Johnson hasn't played enough to build up any kind of form and that's about as far as the wide players go.

City are still the best team in the league right now, and should really win it, Manchester United are playing so poorly this year, City are unlikely to have a better chance of winning the league.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Five across midfield and Man City blues!!!! Empty Re: Five across midfield and Man City blues!!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Feb 2012, 8:25 pm

Dzeko 27m!!!!!...He's just like crouch????

Aguero is fine and we could have done without Balo getting a stretch!!

dejong is a shadow Mate......and Barry works better with Yaya...who we miss like crazy!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Thu 02 Feb 2012, 8:58 pm

I like Johnston, think he's a bit unlucky not to play more regularly. But they do lack width. You can make up for it with attacking full-backs, but Kolarov can't defend whilst Clichy has been a shadow of his former self.

Dzeko is a plank. I have no idea how he scored so many goals in Germany. Balotelli is an enigma, masterful one week, woeful the next. I thought city would have bought a new striker in the Window. They only have three forwards, Tevez aside, at the club. That could be what ultimately costs them the league.

You're still in pole position though. The recent results could just be a blip. We (Celtic) were at one stage 15 points behind Rangers after a terrible run of form, but now lead by one point with a game in hand.

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Feb 2012, 9:19 pm

Blip maybe.....But when teams stop us playing.....we've not had an answer...

Haven't looked good in a while now!!

Desperately need to give Silva a break by using the whole pitch and creating space!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 12:53 pm

Personally glad the wheels are coming off. He has invested poorly and as much as I dont like Man Utd I hope they win teh league.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down