The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bath fans!

3 posters

Go down

Bath fans! Empty Bath fans!

Post by mckay1402 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 am

Just wondered what you think of Tom Biggs. I saw him playing for Leeds a few years ago and thought he was a dead cert to play for England. Am I wrong? He looks seriously quick and elusive...something England could do with
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Bath fans! Empty Re: Bath fans!

Post by PJHolybloke Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:54 am

Biggsy has gas and plenty of it, he picked up a hat trick on Sunday against Chiefs in the LV but it was a very young Chiefs side. He also notched 3 against Wasps in the St George's day game last year a couple of which were real beauties.

He's a great finisher and lethal in a bit of space, but I don't think he has the size to cut it at Test level where space is genuinely at a premium. I know that's a really harsh view as there's nothing he can do about that, but when you consider the way North made JD2's second try on Sunday, there's no way Biggs has that level of physicality.

Personally, I like him, he fits into the way Bath play rugby, but he won't be appearing for England any day soon.
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolfs_Cartoon_Club Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:25 pm

He's small, quick and full of guts. Not an international quality player, but will try his heart out for you. Tenacious in defence, too. Really rate him.

Rolfs_Cartoon_Club

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down