The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taker to face.......

+5
Mr H
Celtic Warrior
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Kay Fabe
BlueDragon1205
9 posters

Go down

Taker to face....... Empty Taker to face.......

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 3:23 am

Hey guys and dolls

First topic here in a long time but I gotta ask this.....

So it looks like The Undertaker is going to face HHH at Mania once again this year, now I can see why WWE are doing this and I realise that they are backed into a corner due to Takers late return and the fact that if he came back and went after someone else, we would all be like.. 'Just forgot bout HHH's comments after Mania then Mark?'

Now lets say that what happened on this weeks raw didn’t take place, there was no promo from Taker and HHH just said no......

What would you have booked from that point till mania?

Time to get your creative caps on guys...

Here's my version....

HHH comes out on raw last week and says that he will not face Taker at mania, and then moves on with his job, as I believe he should do more often. Later in the night there is a promo aired with Kane Tormenting Ryder's GF (Eve?) and he says that there is no way to defeat a monster without hate, only she suggests there may be a bigger monster around than Kane and that she doesn’t fear him because she knows he's not as bad as..... at this point Cena jumps Kane and tries to let her escape, Kane gets the upper hand and knocks Cena out with his Killer Jazz Hand. Kane chases Eve down and gets her in the parking lot, bundling her in the back of a lorry and driving off with her screaming in the back.

The next Week Kane wheels out a casket onto the ramp and begins to speak about death, and give a eulogy for Eve, He then douses the casket in petrol and lights a match, suddenly Cena comes from nowhere and jumps on him the match drops on the casket setting it ablaze as the two men brawl on the rap, Cena has a split second where he could go after the casket but instead carries on pummelling on Kane as the casket burns with stage-hands desperately trying to put it out.. Eventually Cena snaps out of it and helps put out the casket before opening it up so find nothing inside as Kane backs through the curtain laughing. Cena Chases and Kane is no where to be seen. Later that night there is a video promo that shows Kane tormenting Eve, saying that Cena needs to embrace the hate and that after he does so, she will be freed, unharmed, but that if Cena did not, he would be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice of her....

Elimination Chamber, Cena Vs Kane- Ambulance Match

The two battle is out untilthey reach the top of the ramp and Cena is getting the upper hand when suddenly out comes Eve. She pushes Cena to one side and starts to slap and kick Kane, Cena tries to pull her away but accidentally shoves her off the edge of the stage, He looks on in horror as she falls through a table and is laying in a heap 12ft down, Kane jumps Cena and beats him down hitting him with a choke slam on the top of an ambulance and after slapping him around for a bit crawling down with a sick smile and going into the back on one of the ambulance, pulling out a can of petrol and looking like he's about to pour it on Cena before changing his mind and walking to the edge of the ramp, pouring it over the edge, all over Eve as she starts to stir... He takes out a singlehts it and throws the box on the floor, he waits for Cena to come to and stand on the vehicle his eyes widen as Kane laughs and Cena snaps, as Kane is about to drop the match, Cena comes flying from the top of the ambulance and spears Kane to the floor, the match flies through the air and lands on the stage, it fizzles out as Cena is beating down on Kane with fury, He beats him too a pulp and Kane sees to let him Cena jumps down and drags Eve out from the wreckage before setting up more tables ontop of the rubble and looking up at Kanes prone body, He slowly walks around to the bottom of the ramp and pulls a Gas Can of his own out from under the ring before slowly walking back up the ramp with a sick smile on his face, he pours the gas all over Kane, slapping him and then throwing more gas at him, eventually Cena picks Kane up and FU's him off the stage and through the tables, he throws the ga can atgggasim before picking up the box of matches and lighting one, He looks at it for a good few seconds before it fizzles out, he takes out another and lights it, it blows out instantly, then another which doesnt lidoesn’tttnd another, Cena's frustration grows as he becomes manic, eventually a match lights and as Cena is about to drop it onto Kanes broken body, the Lights go out....

When the lights come back on, Kane is gone... No sign of him and Cena is looking around, the door to one of the ambulances is open and Kane is inside, out cold. Cena looks around at the crowd who don’t know what to do, suddenly he laughs to himself and raises an arm, the crowd turn on him as he slowly walks over the the open door and slowly closes it....

Raw the next week see's Heel Cena start, telling the fans that he beat Kane fair and square, that he did it with no help, making no reference to the actions in the dark. Later on Kane comes to the ring and shows a video from EC, pausing it at moments when camera flashes lit the stage, we see a figure walk out from the curtain, brush past Cena, he turns and looks at him. the figure scoops up Kanes limp body and rolls him onto the stag before climbing up and lifting him into a tombstone position. Kane stops there and starts to look afraid. suddenly the lights go out and we see a promo similar to the one actually shown this week, with Taker saying that he doest;t want to be remembered as human, he wants to be something more, he wants to b remembered as the monster that he is. and that he is, and that to do so he needed something to hate, someone to hate... and that there's no one he hates more in the world than his baby brother Kane....

The next week Taker comes to the ring to officially challenge Kane to a match at Mania and he offers Kane the chance to do what no-one else has done before, he offers him the opportunity to break the streak. Kane comes on the tron and speaks directly to Taker, He re fares to him as him teacher and that he could never fight him again because he doesn't want the reign of the Undertaker to come to an end, that he wants Taker to join him and to take over the WWE....

The next week Kane demands an answer but hears nothing only a singlee lightningstrikeke hits the stage anthethe tron catches fire, 20-0 is shown on the tron in fire as Kane looks on and it flickers looking like it says 19-1 for a second...

The next Week Taker promises to offer Kane something that will make him accept the challenge, and only one week before Mania we find out the stipulations for the match.... no holds barred, If Kane wins then He beats the Streak and Taker would be forced to join Kane, if Taker wins then Kane must survive alone, as Undertaker will retire and put his Legend to rest, in, peace.......

There's my version of events anyway, What would you all write.......

BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Taker to face....... Empty Re: Taker to face.......

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 10 Feb 2012, 9:01 am

With Rock/Cena already locked and Punk earmarked for either HHH or Jericho I'd have been looking to set the wheels in motion for The Undertaker vs The Miz match at WrestleMania, I just don't know how I'd have booked it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 10 Feb 2012, 9:16 am

the-gaffer wrote:With Rock/Cena already locked and Punk earmarked for either HHH or Jericho I'd have been looking to set the wheels in motion for The Undertaker vs The Miz match at WrestleMania, I just don't know how I'd have booked it

Never thought about that turn of events Gaff, but I would really like to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 10 Feb 2012, 9:20 am

With Miz being in the dog house would he be given the rub of a streak match?

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 10 Feb 2012, 1:52 pm

The Miz shouldnt be anywhere near The Undertaker. If Shawn Michaels & HHH cant beat him, are we expected to believe The Miz can?!

One guy should be facing Taker this year. He's one of the companies hottest stars, he's a multi-time world champion, he's massively over, would present a believable threat to the streak, and would make the match a big draw.

His name is Randy Orton.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Fri 10 Feb 2012, 2:05 pm

Would Miz be the weakest threat to Undertaker's Streak since Henry in 2006?

I think so.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 10 Feb 2012, 2:08 pm

The WWE would have a job booking Miz to be a credible threat in a World Title match, let alone to the streak.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 10 Feb 2012, 2:11 pm

Mr H wrote:The Miz shouldnt be anywhere near The Undertaker. If Shawn Michaels & HHH cant beat him, are we expected to believe The Miz can?!

One guy should be facing Taker this year. He's one of the companies hottest stars, he's a multi-time world champion, he's massively over, would present a believable threat to the streak, and would make the match a big draw.

His name is Randy Orton.

Yet both HHH and Shawn Michaels main evented WrestleMania against Cena and both came up short, Miz walked out as the champ having pinned him

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 10 Feb 2012, 2:11 pm

I think they should have done a series of vignettes with a mystery man to face him at Wrestlemania.

Leak a few rumours about it being Lesnar.

Show the shadows of a muscley bald man.

onday before the PPV.

Angle is revealed (in a replay of how he debuted in TNA)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 10 Feb 2012, 2:25 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
Mr H wrote:The Miz shouldnt be anywhere near The Undertaker. If Shawn Michaels & HHH cant beat him, are we expected to believe The Miz can?!

His name is Randy Orton.

Yet both HHH and Shawn Michaels main evented WrestleMania against Cena and both came up short, Miz walked out as the champ having pinned him

Thanks to The Rock.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 2:27 pm

the-gaffer wrote:

His name is Randy Orton.

I hope that is tongue in cheek Gaff because I don't think anyone would ever believe Miz would be capable of beating Undertaker and what with Takers body being shot and Miz still leaving a lot to be desired in the ring this would have the makings of a train wreck!

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 10 Feb 2012, 2:32 pm

Don't forget that The Miz would be trying to cheat to win.

Imagine taking the streak through cheating. The heat generated by that would be unbelievable!

I think The Miz is the future, so I wouldn't complain about him either facing Taker, or even beating Taker.

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Fri 10 Feb 2012, 4:49 pm

Since last years Mania the Miz has been to poorly booked to have a go at the streak, it's not that he doesn't have the talent, but when he's been losing to guys like Sheamus, Kofi Kingston and R Truth (cleanly) over the past few weeks, knowone is going to believe he could break the streak.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 5:09 pm

ED if they had carried on with his vicious streak when he took out Truth and JoMo then yes you could believe it in that sense if it were another streetfight/hardcore match but they dropped that angle just as it was getting everyone interested and as DDT said he has been losing cleanly to 3 people well below the Undertakers level.

If he isn't cheating to beat them then why would I believe he would do it against Taker? Why would I even think it could work?

They dropped the ball big time considering how hot he was after the HIAC assault and the attacks on JoMo and Truth, he could of been a major heel player but no yet again creative build a superstar up to where they are in touching distance of being considered a top star only at the last minute to fluck it up just like they have been doing With Barrett and Rhodes.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 10 Feb 2012, 5:12 pm

Mr H wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:

His name is Randy Orton.

Thanks to The Rock.

Of course it was thanks to Rock, how many times in the last 7 years has John Cena lost a match cleanly without any outside interference, the fact remains that Miz is only the second guy to HHH in 2000 to walk in and out of the WrestleMania Main Event as a heel World Champion

I remember predicting Miz beating Rock last year thanks to interference from Rock and people people on here didn't buy it and said Miz should go over clean, there is no chamce he'd go over clean, hell even Punk on his two PPV wins won due to outside influences

Bottom line though is Miz won the Main Event of WrestleMania, at Survivor Series he should have got the winning pin on Rock or Cena after one turned on the other and that would have kept him strong while still being a major player, at the Rumble I'd have had HHH and Miz in the Rumble when the gong tolls, presumebly for HHH, when Miz gets distracted HHH could have threw him out, bang, there is your in for Miz to want Taker, he cost him his dream so Miz wants to take something dear to Taker as revenge

Would Miz be the man now? No, never said he would but the guy who won the WM against Cena the previous year should be booked strongly enough with a view to him being the man for a feud with Taker

Would Miz believably beat Taker? As believable as HHH and HBK beating him which wasn't very likely at all however with a very strong showing it helps cement Miz as one of the main men, the only way to get guys like that to the next level is by putting them in the ring with bigger stars, it's the same philosophy with CM Punk and the reason he should be facing HHH instead of Jericho

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 5:31 pm

the-gaffer wrote: Would Miz believably beat Taker? As believable as HHH and HBK beating him which wasn't very likely at all

In real life it would not be believable you're right but as I said in another post in the WWE HHH was built as the guy who would do anything to win and as the master of brawling and using weapons to his advantage so he was easily believable to get the win in a no DQ match. With Shawn you had a guy who was always billed as overcoming the odds, he had history of beating the Undertaker in big match situations like the first HIAC match and the Casket match, he was the guy who always found a way to win and would never give in no matter what the odds so again you could believe that he stood a chance. Both of them have legacies as long as their arm and had been at the top for over 10 years so you would never rule them out.

Miz hasn't even been at the top for 6 months let alone years! As I said he could of been billed to look like a threat if they carried on with his vicious persona but they dropped the ball big time and tbh whilst I am angry at them doing it I still wouldn't want to see Miz vs Taker as the match would be awful, Miz just simple isn't good enough in the ring right now to be able to carry Taker for a Wrestlemania standard match.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 10 Feb 2012, 6:30 pm

But even with all the story behind him HHH wasn't believable to beat him in 2001, he wasn't close to doing it last year and he'll be even further away this year, the guy Taker faces should get enough of a rub that he'll be a made man, the WWE are crying out for a genuine top heel, every heel is an underdog, Miz coming across as an equal to Taker at WrestleMania, even in defeat, would do the company more good all round IMO

Who is seriously going to buy WrestleMania for Taker/HHH III? With Rock/Cena on the card it's the first year in a while the streak isn't center stage, this should be seen as an advantage, still like I said, Miz hasn't been booked good enough to do it now, he should have been though even if he wasn't going with Taker

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down