The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible outcomes of Elimination Chamber

2 posters

Go down

Possible outcomes of Elimination Chamber Empty Possible outcomes of Elimination Chamber

Post by DDT Sat 11 Feb 2012, 7:10 am

I've been thinking about the possible outcomes at Elimination Chamber, and how they will affect the Wrestlemania card. 

I think the most predictable result of the Raw Chamber is a Jericho win. I feel Jericho is the likeliest, as he's entering last, and they could put him over Punk, if Punk was to start the match. Keeping both guys strong, for a match at Mania. If Punk was to retain the title, I'm not sure how they could promote a Jericho/Punk match at Mania, if Punks already beaten him, despite Jericho having a big advantage over him, by entering last. 

The likeliest result of the Smackdown chamber, for me is an Orton win, or possibly Bryan retaining, I did think Barret had a chance, but he's been pinned the last 2 weeks, so it wouldn't make alot of sense to push him into the main event at Mania. I think the likeliest scenario after that would be Sheamus v Orton or Bryan at Mania, though it wouldn't suprise me if it was a triple threat between the 3. 

Does anyone think there could be a big suprise, perhaps Sheamus could challenge the winner of the Raw Chamber instead, Sheamus v Punk or Jericho, or even both in a triple threat? Not sure were that would leave the WHC match though, as I wouldn't want a Orton v Bryan match. 

There was one other big twist, that I've been thinking could happen, if Cena was to embrace the hate in his match with Kane, and turn heel, could he do something similar to Edge a few years back, and attack somebody nobody cares about, like Kofi Kingston, and lock himself in one of the Chambers, taking his spot. He could then win the wwe title, and defend it against the Rock at Mania. I know this would seem very superman like, particularly having gone through the match with Kane, but I'm not sure I'd mind aslong we get the heel turn. Can anyone else see this happening? 

Can anyone see any different outcome's to the ones I've mentioned?

DDT

Back to top Go down

Possible outcomes of Elimination Chamber Empty Re: Possible outcomes of Elimination Chamber

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat 11 Feb 2012, 1:26 pm

Im saying Chris Jericho for the Raw chamber and Daniel Bryan for the Smackdown one. Jericho defends against CM Punk at Wrestlemania and Bryan defends in a triple threat between Sheamus and Randy Orton.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down