The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune!

+22
djlovesyou
sodhat
Seanusarrilius
Marky
Fists of Fury
PatientFist
Maddy2k12
trottb
ShahenshahG
Mr Bounce
HumanWindmill
Mind the windows Tino.
Union Cane
Rowley
KingMonkey
Super D Boon
TopHat24/7
hampo17
azania
The Galveston Giant
johnson2
Valero's Conscience
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune! Empty Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune!

Post by Valero's Conscience Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

Couldn't see if this has been covered but Vitali has blocked it saying its childish and silly!

I think that a fighters' walk on music is very personal and no one has a right to dictate another fighter unless due to profanity and the time of the fight etc.

Vitali is probably just trying to get under Del Boy's skin but I think it's pathetic especially considering the shear cheesy rubbish the Germans normally walk out to!

Once again the Germans (vitali practically is) reinforce their reputation for having a sense of humour!

Last edited by Valero's Conscience on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune! Empty Re: Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune!

Post by johnson2 Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:23 pm

Dont see why this is such an issue for him... really poor showing from Vitali to dictate the music.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune! Empty Re: Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune!

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:25 pm

Don't give me a fright Valero all i started reading was Chisora banned and panicked. Pretty pathetic from the Klitschko's but as i think Rowley said earlier the Klitschko must be even tougher to negotiate with than we thought. Chisora can't do much but what a cheeky Bar Steward.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:26 pm

Control freakery gone mad. I hope Del beats him up bad. I'd like to see the terms of a contract of theirs and what happens if Del wins. Does he have to fight Wlad and then Vit then Wlad again? Will they have contractual rights for his next 10 fights? Is Del selling his soul to these sharks?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:28 pm

He'll probably have to be whipped naked but it will be worth it, there will definately be a rematch clause in there.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:33 pm

How about this as an alternative for Chisora? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1xvyTdBZI&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:35 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:He'll probably have to be whipped naked but it will be worth it, there will definately be a rematch clause in there.

That should be standard. But if Vit is KO'd iinto oblivion? Wlad next for a lower purse?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm

azania wrote:
The Galveston Giant wrote:He'll probably have to be whipped naked but it will be worth it, there will definately be a rematch clause in there.

That should be standard. But if Vit is KO'd iinto oblivion? Wlad next for a lower purse?

There will definately be something in there and it's probably pretty complicated, they will not let him disappear over the horizon with the belt never to return.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 16 Feb 2012, 9:05 pm

Should come in being carried in a model spitfire to the dambusters now. Really wind them up.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 16 Feb 2012, 9:13 pm

Another reason not to like/respect the K-bots.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Fri 17 Feb 2012, 12:35 pm

Why should Dereck Chisora be allowed the OFAH theme tune.

The theme tune is used for a fictitious and somewhat overrated situation comedy and should not be asscoaited with a mediocre boxer who beats up women.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:14 pm

Sorry Boon but your reasons are nonsense. This is the K Bros gone nuts. They come across as likable but in reality, as Haye tired to say (and based is game plan in being against them) they are not.

I hope Del Boy finds something he likes. We all know what happened the last time Chisora's music was altered...

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:27 pm

Chisora said they wanted him to come onto some 80's Euro pop drivel like Final Countdown and you can believe it as it's that sort of crap the Germans love.

Chisora should just keep suggesting inappropriate songs until they get fed up like:

-Dad's Army theme tune

-Why can't we be friends by War. It's been done before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONFVIfrPQxc

-Or something completely random like the national anthem of Haiti!

Ps i've probably upset a few older posters with the dig at 80's euro pop!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:32 pm

Should they not find something he should just refuse to come out. This is the K Bros' true colours again.

Haye's performance was well below par and he was beaten by a better (bigger) fighter but he was telling us all from the beginning how these guys act. This sums it up.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:38 pm

Valero's Conscience wrote:

Windy will kill you if he thinks you are having a pop at the Skorpians, Wind of change is rarely off his record player (he doesn't have an i pod)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:38 pm

I really hope that Chisora doesn't let this affect him.

He could always use "Ain't no stopping us now"
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:50 pm

rowley wrote:

Windy will kill you if he thinks you are having a pop at the Skorpians, Wind of change is rarely off his record player (he doesn't have an i pod)

When I said older I didn't mean that old!

I couldn't even tell you if those 2 bands you mention are made up or not! My musical knowledge is ok from Spice Girls onwards!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:55 pm

rowley wrote:

When I said older I didn't mean that old!

I couldn't even tell you if those 2 bands you mention are made up or not! My musical knowledge is ok from Spice Girls onwards!

Valero, I can confirm that the Skorpians are a real band. Wind of change are definitely made up by jeffrey.......

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:56 pm

Cheeky sod.

My preferred listening at the moment ( on my phonograph, ) is a nice 78 of Louis Armstrong's 'West End Blues.'

As for iPods, you are absolutely correct. Don't have one, don't know what one looks like, and to me it sounds like something we need to be careful about when swimming in the tropics.

Last edited by HumanWindmill on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:56 pm

Valero's Conscience wrote: My musical knowledge is ok from Spice Girls onwards!

Clearly mate, wind of change is a song by the Skorpians, if you have never heard it you can consider yourself fortunate. Anyway back on topic really do think this is petty by the brothers, what does it really matter what Dereck comes out to as long as it is not offensive or potty mouthed, stuff like this just makes them look like control freaks.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:58 pm

Got that whistly bit going round my head now.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:59 pm

Shuffle your ipod now! What are your first three songs?

Do it for Del Boy.....

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Fri 17 Feb 2012, 2:49 pm

I just sent Mrs B the link which says Dereck slapped Vitali. She said just 4 words in reply:

"Oh dear. He dead" Laugh

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 17 Feb 2012, 2:52 pm

Laugh mrs bounce

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Feb 2012, 2:53 pm

Mr Bounce wrote:I just sent Mrs B the link which says Dereck slapped Vitali. She said just 4 words in reply:

"Oh dear. He dead" Laugh

Is she Chinese?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 17 Feb 2012, 2:54 pm

KingMonkey wrote:Should they not find something he should just refuse to come out. This is the K Bros' true colours again.

Haye's performance was well below par and he was beaten by a better (bigger) fighter but he was telling us all from the beginning how these guys act. This sums it up.

Size was irrelevant. Wlad is the superior boxer in every aspect of the game. But the Ks are control freaks and Haye was right to point that out.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:04 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Mr Bounce wrote:I just sent Mrs B the link which says Dereck slapped Vitali. She said just 4 words in reply:

"Oh dear. He dead" Laugh

Is she Chinese?

laughing

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:05 pm

One of your better ones Tina

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:06 pm

Size was irrelevant? Really? I'll disagree with that. I'd wager that if Wlad was the same size as Haye then Haye would win but that is uetter guesswork. The fact is that Wlad is bigger and really (REALLY) knows how to make thhat work. He has the tools, he uses them, he was the better man on the night.

BUT, to suggest that the weight and height that Haye gave away is irrelevant..... nah, disagree.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:25 pm

The slap...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY6LTfqP24c
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy2k12 Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:28 pm

Union Cane wrote:The slap...

He is such a mad head!

I just hope I make it back from the Ice Hockey tomorrow night in time for the fight! I don't want to get back half way through and see that Vitali has already been stretchered out! (In my dreams I know!) Imagine the headlines!

Maddy2k12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:28 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

"Oh dear. He dead" Laugh

Is she Chinese?

laughing Nope. But she's very tasty Wink heart

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:30 pm

KingMonkey wrote:Size was irrelevant? Really? I'll disagree with that. I'd wager that if Wlad was the same size as Haye then Haye would win but that is uetter guesswork. The fact is that Wlad is bigger and really (REALLY) knows how to make thhat work. He has the tools, he uses them, he was the better man on the night.

BUT, to suggest that the weight and height that Haye gave away is irrelevant..... nah, disagree.

Wlad is the superior boxer. Make them the same size and Wlad would still win. His jad is more accurate and has a more solid game.

Haye would beat Vit though. Old, slow and past it. It wouldn't surprise me if Chisora won tomorrow.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:30 pm

Thanks for the link Union

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:31 pm

Union Cane wrote:The slap...

I know it's unprofessional but it's funny! Laugh

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:33 pm

Very funny, also adds a bit of spice to the fight tomorrow. Anyone think there is any chance of it being staged?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:35 pm

That's the entrance music sorted anyway.

The Prodigy - Slap my Vit up

drumroll
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:38 pm

Dreadful, Union.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by PatientFist Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:43 pm

It seems like everyone is getting fairly excited by this fight. I wasn't too impressed when it was first made but the closer it gets, the more I feel it's at least going to be interesting....

PatientFist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:48 pm

Always the way I find, patient, we buy into the hype every time and generally get let down - well, it goes as we expected it to when it was first announced. Should always stick with your initial thoughts.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:49 pm

Nothing like a bit of optimism

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy2k12 Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:54 pm

I think hes got an outside chance, and the odds at the bookies make £10 look like a fairly decent bet.

I think he won't just be coming forward and will box alot like he did Helenius with Frazier inspired movement slipping the jab and throwing alot of overhand rights. Chisora doesn't mind fighting on the inside either so it could be a harder nights work for Vitali than he thinks.

Lewis struggled at the end of his career with a fighter than put up a faster pace than usual and although he cut up Vitali pretty bad and the fight was stopped, if it had gone on and the cuts not have happened anything could of happened.

I think its either going to be an early KO win for Vitali or a points win for Chisora (although unlikely in Germany!)

Maddy2k12

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:57 pm

If Chisora get a decision I will pull my pants down in Woolworth's window.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by PatientFist Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:58 pm

You're probably right Fists. I wasn't going as far as to predict that he'd win it though, just that it might be more interesting than a normal Klitschko fight. Whether that'll be for the boxing or the fact that Chisora has been doing a good impression of someone with a couple of screws loose, we'll have to wait and see

PatientFist

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:04 pm

He has a very good chance of beating Vit. Not Wlad though. Vit at this stage of his career is ready for the taking by a boxer with ambition (and a fair degree of skill.....does help).

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:06 pm

Union Cane wrote:If Chisora get a decision I will pull my pants down in Woolworth's window.

Won't make a difference - still no stock

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PatientFist Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:08 pm

azania wrote:He has a very good chance of beating Vit. Not Wlad though. Vit at this stage of his career is ready for the taking by a boxer with ambition (and a fair degree of skill.....does help).

Again, I'm no where near convinced he'll beat him. However you are right in that his age must be having some effect on him (or will do so soon) and sooner or later someone will be there at the right time. I'm just not sure it's Chisora...

PatientFist

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:20 pm

Union Cane wrote:That's the entrance music sorted anyway.

The Prodigy - Slap my Vit up

drumroll

Chisora's been there done that already!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:21 pm

Sky Sports News's coverage of the slap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufBTYvlGKKw&feature=youtu.be

And for your information, the music he had for the weigh in was "Mama said knock you out" by LL Cool J, probably what he'll use Saturday night.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:23 pm

Marky wrote:

And for your information, the music he had for the weigh in was "Mama said knock you out" by LL Cool J, probably what he'll use Saturday night.

Quite possibly the least original music to walk onto ever.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next