The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune!

+22
djlovesyou
sodhat
Seanusarrilius
Marky
Fists of Fury
PatientFist
Maddy2k12
trottb
ShahenshahG
Mr Bounce
HumanWindmill
Mind the windows Tino.
Union Cane
Rowley
KingMonkey
Super D Boon
TopHat24/7
hampo17
azania
The Galveston Giant
johnson2
Valero's Conscience
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune! - Page 2 Empty Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune!

Post by Valero's Conscience Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Couldn't see if this has been covered but Vitali has blocked it saying its childish and silly!

I think that a fighters' walk on music is very personal and no one has a right to dictate another fighter unless due to profanity and the time of the fight etc.

Vitali is probably just trying to get under Del Boy's skin but I think it's pathetic especially considering the shear cheesy rubbish the Germans normally walk out to!

Once again the Germans (vitali practically is) reinforce their reputation for having a sense of humour!

Last edited by Valero's Conscience on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune!

Post by Union Cane Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks Marky.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chisora banned from using Only Fools & Horses theme tune!

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Damn. Vitali didn't respond with a punch or his own slap? Probably staged

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Chisora is going of eat several extra layers of glove for that slap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh1jfPTApEQ&feature=related

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:30 pm

It staggered the big man, I reckon his punch resistance is gone.

Come on Dereck!!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Union Cane wrote:It staggered the big man, I reckon his punch resistance is gone.

Come on Dereck!!

One one hand,slapping a 6,7 giant the day before fighting him is insane.

On the other, he has given the whole world an image of a guy with a British flag wrapped up over his mouth slapping a giant who staggered back a yard. Which willl stay with Vitali forever, or until he replaces the image with Chisora falling backwards several times tomorrow.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Getting more excited about this by the minute, and I'm becoming more convinced that Chisora has a chance. I just hope Del Boy doesn't freeze like Haye did.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:44 pm

He won't freeze, Chisora proved already he can rise to the ocassion against Helenius, and he seems more that chisora than the fury one. But Vitali gonna be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad now

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Union Cane wrote:Getting more excited about this by the minute, and I'm becoming more convinced that Chisora has a chance. I just hope Del Boy doesn't freeze like Haye did.

I think this is dangerous, and what happens before every fight with a Brit involved...

Ultimately I think it remains a massive, almost impossible task for Chisora.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Not that I want to dampen people's excitement mind you.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Union Cane wrote:Getting more excited about this by the minute, and I'm becoming more convinced that Chisora has a chance. I just hope Del Boy doesn't freeze like Haye did.

Union the last time you got excited about a heavyweight title fight and sold on the hype you ended up tipping Audley to beat Haye, might want to just take a deep breath and have a minute on this one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Vitali may be the first heavyweight to just thump his opponent into the canvas from the top of the head down. I can actually imagine it

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:49 pm

rowley wrote:Union the last time you got excited about a heavyweight title fight and sold on the hype you ended up tipping Audley to beat Haye, might want to just take a deep breath and have a minute on this one.

Thanks for reminding me, I thought I had lived that one down.

Doh
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:54 pm

I saw you hurtling headlong into repeating the mistake and thought mentioning it now as the lesser of two evils, call it tough love if you will.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 pm

I wish there was a cackle emoticon for Union Laugh

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Personally i'm not caught up in any hype just quite pleased that Chisora has trained hard and took it serious. Of course others have trained hard against the Klitschko's, i'm just glad he's gave himself a chance and has not been intimidated.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm

This absolutely sucks. I buy boxnation a while back and now I'm actually getting quite excited about the prospect of this fight.

Problem is, I'm meant to be going out with a cheeky little blonde who's young enough to perhaps raise eyebrows about the age appropriateness of the relationship but old enough to drink.

I've already decided that I'm going to go out, I'll miss Chisora heroically winning, and come home tired and miserable having not gotten any, 100 quid poorer, and realising that I've just passed on one of the few things that justifies paying for the channel.

Worst night of my life.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Well it didn't look staged (at least I don't think Klitchko was expecting it) and it was quite a hefty slap. Maybe Chisora is hoping that Klitchko comes out guns blazing and tires himself out such that he can make use of the age advantage in the second half of the fight (assuming he makes it to the second half). Alternately maybe Chisora just did it as a spur of the moment thing - indicating his psyched up state.

I agree the slap does work to increase interest in the fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReallyReal Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:16 pm

djlovesyou wrote:This absolutely sucks. I buy boxnation a while back and now I'm actually getting quite excited about the prospect of this fight.

Problem is, I'm meant to be going out with a cheeky little blonde who's young enough to perhaps raise eyebrows about the age appropriateness of the relationship but old enough to drink.

I've already decided that I'm going to go out, I'll miss Chisora heroically winning, and come home tired and miserable having not gotten any, 100 quid poorer, and realising that I've just passed on one of the few things that justifies paying for the channel.

Worst night of my life.
Then again you may wake up with blonde jailbait wanting to ...

ReallyReal

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:49 pm

see people buying into the hype again, cant see it myself. chisora would have been better off hitting him with a crow bar in weigh in and not just slapping him. will only enrage vitali that little more. if it were wlad i would say it was a good idea but vitali doesnt mind getting hit and will make derek pay. long painful fight ending around 9 or 10

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:54 pm

djlovesyou wrote:This absolutely sucks. I buy boxnation a while back and now I'm actually getting quite excited about the prospect of this fight.

Worst night of my life.

Worst night of your life? Erm

Come home tired and miserable having not gotten any?

Do you suffer from confidence issues or something...

Grow a set and get in with this young blonde piece. Spending a nice evening (and possibly the night Wink ) with some pretty girl or watch a limited journeyman get totally battered by one of the great heavyweights of the modern era? Its a no contest as far as I am concerned. Who knows...she may even have a nice personality as well (although dont get your hopes up on that one)

Get in there mun thumbsup

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:58 pm

My post was more hyperbole about the justification of purchasing Boxnation rather than any really issues surrounding the evening.

I wasn't ever really considering staying in and watching Del Boy once I'd had this invite.

I'm sure my evening will be lovely.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:08 pm

djlovesyou wrote:My post was more hyperbole about the justification of purchasing Boxnation rather than any really issues surrounding the evening.

I wasn't ever really considering staying in and watching Del Boy once I'd had this invite.

I'm sure my evening will be lovely.

Oh...thats ok then

Just think of me. I cant even watch the fight because I dont have a Sky box and the people I know who do aint gonna sign up for 6 months for the sake of one fight

Have a good one with your date

(It probably goes without saying but try and get some sly pics for us lads if you can)

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Lets hope Vit comes out aggressive. He believes he is indestructable but he's getting on a bit. No footwork, slow hands. I smell an upset.

Have never been sold on Vit. Too much emphasis has been put on his performance against Lewis. Face it, the HW scene is pish poor. He's ready for the taking.

Will some kind fellow show me how to see it online. Very Happy PM please.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:25 pm

azania wrote:Will some kind fellow show me how to see it online. Very Happy PM please.

If they do then please PM it to me Az OK

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:26 pm

azania wrote:Lets hope Vit comes out aggressive. He believes he is indestructable but he's getting on a bit. No footwork, slow hands. I smell an upset.

Have never been sold on Vit. Too much emphasis has been put on his performance against Lewis. Face it, the HW scene is pish poor. He's ready for the taking.

Will some kind fellow show me how to see it online. Very Happy PM please.

snap! what time we reckon the fight is going to start? around 10??

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Will do.

I reckon it is about 10. It'll end at 10.01 when Del is flat out Laugh

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 pm

azania wrote:Will do.

I reckon it is about 10. It'll end at 10.01 when Del is flat out Laugh

you have to remember vitali's entrance normally takes 15 minutes so more like 10.16 that del will be on his back

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:32 pm

It is disgraceful. The opposition should not be able to exercise any form of control over a fighter's entrance.

Then again, I suppose if Chisora wanted fair treatment he should be striving to control potential contact of his palm with his opponent's face before fights.

Still a disgusting trait going into this fight.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2