The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Chisora have been more stupid????

+38
Strongback
two_tone
The genius of PBF
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Josiah Maiestas
88Chris05
AlexHuckerby
Adam D
ncfc_Tooze
EdWoodjr
paul12342
Lance
DaveHedgehog
eirebilly
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
steven24
The Galveston Giant
Nico the gman
compelling and rich
jbeadlesbigrighthand
tunes666
westo147
NathanDB10
mystiroakey
ShahenshahG
The Boss
monty junior
Imperial Ghosty
BoxingFan88
hampo17
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
oxring
Rowley
Steffan
djlovesyou
md_fan
azania
TRUSSMAN66
42 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Could Chisora have been more stupid???? - Page 4 Empty Could Chisora have been more stupid????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Feb 2012, 9:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

One minute he's getting on with Vit... hopefully so well Vitali might be cruising on autopilot....increasing his chances of winning!!

next he's assaulting the guy and making sure Vitali is 100% committed and focused on destroying him....

Always thought Chisora was dumb.....

On a sidenote... noticed some people applauding this stunt on another thread...Remember he had a British scarf stuck to his face when he did it!!! It isn't to be applauded and it doesn't make Britain look good!!

Come on Klitsy do a job on him...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Could Chisora have been more stupid???? - Page 4 Empty Re: Could Chisora have been more stupid????

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:53 pm

Prolonged dominance is all well and good but when you're beating crap one after another what does it really mean?

Tyson- Isn't the unbeatable wrecking machine some paint him out to be but he at least beat some very good fighters, what victories do either brother have that comes close to Spinks or Holmes? Then there's the second tier of Ruddock, Thomas, Tucker, Tubbs and Bruno, all better than anything the brothers have beaten.

Fitzsimmons was the smallest heavyweight of all but beating Corbett was a massive win while giving Jeffries a beating before being stopped was also creditable. Maher, Sharkey and Ruhlin are every bit as good as the bros opposition if not better.

Liston- Doesn't even seem worth debating his higher standing really but Valdes, Machen, Foley, Williams and Patterson seems like far better opposition to me, had the grave misfortune of having a little known Cassius Clay to lose to.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Could Chisora have been more stupid???? - Page 4 Empty Re: Could Chisora have been more stupid????

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:05 pm

Dereck was looking for trouble all weekend. Shame Haye didn't really punch him that hard the dude should have been K.O'd for his disgusting spitting.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:57 am

Old Wlad was in a funny situation.....most people plant Chisora for that but hey he causes a riot if he kicks off!!!

he probably should've....anyway!!

Still the Klits showed great dignity..

Out of everything that was the biggest disgrace however the spitting!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Feb 2012, 11:02 am

You need to catch up Truss, this was all the brothers fault apparently, they are evil.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 20 Feb 2012, 11:05 am

Their quiet dignity speaks volumes for their evilness.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 20 Feb 2012, 11:07 am

Adam D wrote:Their quiet dignity speaks volumes for their evilness.

Most Bond Villains are soft spoken, it is all part of their fiendish plan.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 20 Feb 2012, 7:48 pm

rowley wrote:You need to catch up Truss, this was all the brothers fault apparently, they are evil.

When you treat prospective opponents so disgracefully then yes it is there fault.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012, 7:54 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
rowley wrote:You need to catch up Truss, this was all the brothers fault apparently, they are evil.

When you treat prospective opponents so disgracefully then yes it is there fault.

Spot on.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:04 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:

Haye and Chisora are grown men and should have acted like it regardless of how they reacted. If that hapopened in the street nothing would stop you from spending at least a night in the cells.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:11 pm

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:

Haye and Chisora are grown men and should have acted like it regardless of how they reacted. If that hapopened in the street nothing would stop you from spending at least a night in the cells.

Chis is somehwat unhinged. A loose cannot and very volatile. I'm surprised he didn't slap Wlad also. Haye in this insyance did nothing wrong. Haye was being Haye and mouthing off, selling a potential fight.

The K2 behind the scene were equally childish shouting "run David rub". Very classy. Someone should show a video of Corrie Saunders levelling Wlad and Vit quitting against the huge and intiidating Byrd.

What drug tests do these guys use also. Just askin'.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:18 pm

Haye did everything wrong in this instance, i'm not condoning the brawl at all which was a disgrace and has brought yet more bad publicity to the sport but I can understand Chisoras actions towards the brothers.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:20 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:

Chis is somehwat unhinged. A loose cannot and very volatile. I'm surprised he didn't slap Wlad also. Haye in this insyance did nothing wrong. Haye was being Haye and mouthing off, selling a potential fight.

The K2 behind the scene were equally childish shouting "run David rub". Very classy. Someone should show a video of Corrie Saunders levelling Wlad and Vit quitting against the huge and intiidating Byrd.

Baming the Klitschkos for what happened it pathetic. Haye and Chisora are grown men its like the people who make excuses for the things Tyson did back in the 80's and 90's. They are grown men and are wholly responsible for there own actions. These guys sit medical and are mentally OK to fight so there is no excuse for there behaviour.

I don't really care if they are punished I want to see them fight I just wont make excuses for them. But then again you hate the K Bros so any excuse will do for you to have a pop.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:31 pm

Grow up, az.

1. "Haye did nothing wrong". Besides throwing the first punch, using a weapon (bottle), using an additional weapon (tripod) before fleeing the building and the country. Yep, perfectly legitimate.
2. "Run David Run". Yep. Evil bar stewards. How dare they taunt a guy who turned up to a restaurant with a photo of him holding their decapitated heads. How dare they taunt a guy who has run his mouth off about them for the last 3 years. What Muppet.
3. "What drug tests do these guys use also". The same commission drug tests as every other boxer. You want to accuse them - accuse every other boxer.

I would strongly advise against it, however, as it is an entirely unfounded statement, baseless and made with no evidence - as such it is libellous and therefore you would leave us no choice but to grant you a spell on the naughty step.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:41 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/2389404/Boxing-Klitschko-admits-steroid-abuse.html

Not unfounded, baseless and made with no evidence for Vitali Klitschko

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:46 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/2389404/Boxing-Klitschko-admits-steroid-abuse.html

Not unfounded, baseless and made with no evidence for Vitali Klitschko

The ban offer stands for you as well pbf, you only have to ask.

Vitali is open about his steroid use during his amateur days, foolishly not done under the provision of a TUE.

He has never tested positive as a professional athlete. Any suggestions to the contrary are libellous and will result in a ban.

Is that clear enough - or am I being too subtle?

oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:50 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Haye did everything wrong in this instance, i'm not condoning the brawl at all which was a disgrace and has brought yet more bad publicity to the sport but I can understand Chisoras actions towards the brothers.

Colin Hart was recollecting after Spinks beat Ali, Larry Holmes gatecrashed the confrence, came in screaming demanding a title shot. Spinks was held back. It happens. Boxers gatecrash press events to promote themselves. Chisora made the mistake of leaving his seat. The minute that happend, the brawl was inevitable.

You're dealing with guys with huge egos and backing down would not have hppened. If Haye had walked away he would have been brabded a coward by all and sundry and especially the odious Wlad and his ex steroid using brother.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:52 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:

Baming the Klitschkos for what happened it pathetic. Haye and Chisora are grown men its like the people who make excuses for the things Tyson did back in the 80's and 90's. They are grown men and are wholly responsible for there own actions. These guys sit medical and are mentally OK to fight so there is no excuse for there behaviour.

I don't really care if they are punished I want to see them fight I just wont make excuses for them. But then again you hate the K Bros so any excuse will do for you to have a pop.

I'm not blaming the klits per se. Most of the blame should be levelled at Del. K2 have some share of the responsibility.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:54 pm

K2 have some responsibility (who didn't throw a punch) - but Haye has none?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:56 pm

Those excuses don't wash, if I assault someone I don't the authorities are going to look too kindly on such frivolous excuses.

If Vitali is a steroid user then so to is Jones but you always seem to bypass that one.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue 21 Feb 2012, 1:08 pm

First time cancellation due to a certificated back injury. Second time cancelled to fight Haye and paid step aside money. Chisora would have had his shot had he not turned up 20 pounds overweight and been roundly and soundly outboxed by Fury.

Those are facts.

What's the excuse for Haye's finalise contract - then back out for Valuev - finalise contract then pull out with a fake injury, - enter negotiations - then pull out to fight Audley.

Frankly - I know which I prefer.

Surely this requires a ban for the above rule you broadcasted oxring? Not trying to start a row but lets be fair this is a forum for debate, I'm sure you aren't likely to get into trouble over someone saying something as fact that perhaps isn't? Lighten up.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 21 Feb 2012, 2:47 pm

oxring wrote:K2 have some responsibility (who didn't throw a punch) - but Haye has none?

90% of the blame lies with Del. Had he kept his rear end on the seat none of this would have happened.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 21 Feb 2012, 2:48 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Those excuses don't wash, if I assault someone I don't the authorities are going to look too kindly on such frivolous excuses.

If Vitali is a steroid user then so to is Jones but you always seem to bypass that one.

RJJ took drugs that are permitted by the other sanctioning bodies. But by the rules I set, yes all roid users.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 21 Feb 2012, 6:04 pm

azania wrote:
oxring wrote:K2 have some responsibility (who didn't throw a punch) - but Haye has none?

90% of the blame lies with Del. Had he kept his rear end on the seat none of this would have happened.

90% of the blame lies with Haye, he had no need to mouth off at the post fight press conference nor was there a need to throw the first punches, how he is blameless in this is beyond me.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 21 Feb 2012, 7:38 pm

Actions speak louder that words Ghosty. Chisora needn't have got off his seat. He should have continued with the toe jibes at Haye. He's simply too volatile. Plus Chisora had no need to take his coat off when walking to confront Haye. I know rowley, oxy and adam reckon he could have been asking him out to dinner, but in the so called streets, that is asking for a fight. Furthermore Chisora has previous. Nedlessely slapping Vit (deserved in hindsight), biting ears etc. He's a volcano waiting to erupt.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 21 Feb 2012, 8:01 pm

But he didn't throw the first punch which ultimately leaves the blame on Hayes door. If actions speak louder than words why was Haye there in the first place, there is simply no way Haye is blameless in this. As for the streets, this wasn't on the street it was at a press conference.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 21 Feb 2012, 8:04 pm

i cannot attach any amount of blame on either fighter because i am sure this was some publicity stunt that got out of hand to promote a future fight- yep both are to blame some what- but i think there are also others to blame!

However at face value- haye started the violence- haye is more to blame.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 21 Feb 2012, 8:44 pm

It was a fight just like happens in school yards all the time.

Chisora thought he could march down and embarrass Haye my mouthing off in his face. Haye could have avoided the confrontation but decided I'm not going to let this clown make a fool of me and started swinging.

There was no self defence involved in Haye's actions.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 21 Feb 2012, 8:47 pm

I think if someone who had recently slapped an opponent at a weigh in, previously bit an opponent and had beaten a girlfriend, marched up to me and put his first right up against my face whether the mic was in it or not, I'd have smacked him as well. Not condoning what Haye has done but Chisora really did deserve a smack after his antics.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 21 Feb 2012, 9:12 pm

hampo171 wrote:I think if someone who had recently slapped an opponent at a weigh in, previously bit an opponent and had beaten a girlfriend, marched up to me and put his first right up against my face whether the mic was in it or not, I'd have smacked him as well. Not condoning what Haye has done but Chisora really did deserve a smack after his antics.

Haye hit Chisora because he thought he might lose face.

Haye could have kept space or people between himself and Chisora or asked Booth to stand between them. It is not difficult to keep a person at arms length by holding your hands in front of you. Haye was happy to go head to head. For it to be self defence Haye would have had to have gestured he didn't want to fight and asked Chisora not to come near him and to leave it out.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 22 Feb 2012, 12:22 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:But he didn't throw the first punch which ultimately leaves the blame on Hayes door. If actions speak louder than words why was Haye there in the first place, there is simply no way Haye is blameless in this. As for the streets, this wasn't on the street it was at a press conference.

Haye was an invited guest of BoxNation TV. He had every right to be there.

Where these guys come from if someone comes at you like Del did, you dont wait to lock heads. Del even put his clenched fist under Haye's chin. Then Haye lashed out. Haye has some of the blame. A fraction of it. It takes 2 to tango.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 22 Feb 2012, 12:27 am

Strongback wrote:
hampo171 wrote:I think if someone who had recently slapped an opponent at a weigh in, previously bit an opponent and had beaten a girlfriend, marched up to me and put his first right up against my face whether the mic was in it or not, I'd have smacked him as well. Not condoning what Haye has done but Chisora really did deserve a smack after his antics.

Haye could have kept space or people between himself and Chisora or asked Booth to stand between them. It is not difficult to keep a person at arms length by holding your hands in front of you. Haye was happy to go head to head. For it to be self defence Haye would have had to have gestured he didn't want to fight and asked Chisora not to come near him and to leave it out.

Oh get real. If Haye had put Booth between them or backed off he would have been laughed out of town. K2 and Beonte were shouting out loud "Run David run".

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 22 Feb 2012, 5:24 am

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:But he didn't throw the first punch which ultimately leaves the blame on Hayes door. If actions speak louder than words why was Haye there in the first place, there is simply no way Haye is blameless in this. As for the streets, this wasn't on the street it was at a press conference.

Haye was an invited guest of BoxNation TV. He had every right to be there.

Where these guys come from if someone comes at you like Del did, you dont wait to lock heads. Del even put his clenched fist under Haye's chin. Then Haye lashed out. Haye has some of the blame. A fraction of it. It takes 2 to tango.

So what work was he doing for BoxNation TV at the press conference? He must take the larger portion of the blame and Chis the rest, nothing to do with the Klitschkos.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 23 Feb 2012, 11:15 pm

azania wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Oh get real. If Haye had put Booth between them or backed off he would have been laughed out of town. K2 and Beonte were shouting out loud "Run David run".

Instead he had to do a midnight flith out of Germany. Haye didn't have to throw punches. He definitely didn't have to lift a Tripod and throw it. Someday you'll wake up and realise Haye is a toe rag.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 23 Feb 2012, 11:25 pm

Strongback wrote:
azania wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Instead he had to do a midnight flith out of Germany. Haye didn't have to throw punches. He definitely didn't have to lift a Tripod and throw it. Someday you'll wake up and realise Haye is a toe rag.

Unlikely. He's a contrarian.

Not until the rest of the world see Haye as a saint (v v unlikely) will our Az call him for what he is.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 23 Feb 2012, 11:53 pm

I'll take you word for it.

This is the same guy that made videos of his 6 year old boxing is it?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 24 Feb 2012, 12:11 am

Az is ok I reckon

Not sure about the boxing videos

Nice to see you on here Strongy

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Sat 25 Feb 2012, 4:27 pm

Not sure if anyone has posted this somewhere else, but I saw a video showing Haye shaking hands with Vitali after he'd finished swinging the tripod around.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/25022012/58/haye-chisora.html

Not a great deal else happens in the video, but mystiroakey might like it as further fuel for his publicity stunt theory.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 25 Feb 2012, 5:12 pm

Il Gialloblu wrote:Not sure if anyone has posted this somewhere else, but I saw a video showing Haye shaking hands with Vitali after he'd finished swinging the tripod around.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/25022012/58/haye-chisora.html

Not a great deal else happens in the video, but mystiroakey might like it as further fuel for his publicity stunt theory.

Vit and Haye will fight. Haye can get a licence from Uzbekistan or wherever Danny WIlliams got his licence.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Melkor Sat 25 Feb 2012, 7:08 pm

Whoever said Haye used a bottle...he had one in his hand but that's different to bottling someone. They're both prats. The Klischkos are not squeaky clean though.

Melkor

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:57 pm

Del Boy is sat in the crowd for the Huck/Povetkin excitement.

It was bad/disgraceful/embarrassing and all that, yadda yadda yadda, but he does make me laugh.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCert Mon 27 Feb 2012, 10:15 am

I know this is old news but there's my take on it.

Haye was there mouthing off to get himself a bit of publicity, Chisora then called his bluff by going down. Haye then instigated the violence, there's nothing to suggest that Chisora was actually going to do anything. Yes, he had been a right muppett during the previous couple of days but again, however unsavoury, there's nothing to suggest that was more than gamesmanship and profile-raising. I'm not even convicned the slap wasn't part of trying to sell the fight. VK didn't even look that surprised to me.

Haye then punched Chisora - that's a fact regardless of the whole bottle scenario.

SuperCert

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:36 am

Still on the plus side..Haye engaged more with Chisora than he did the whole fight against Wladdy...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4