The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

+37
Fernando
Josiah Maiestas
Commander
lbx2
BoxingFan88
J.Benson II
Sugar Floyd Louis
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
PatientFist
Duty281
Mr Bounce
tunes666
King Raoh
Adam D
Rowley
Strongback
Imperial Ghosty
Good Golly I'm Olly
EdWoodjr
hampo17
bhb001
eirebilly
manos de piedra
trottb
Il Gialloblu
joeyjojo618
mpc28
School Project
The genius of PBF
westo147
10 - 1 - 1
ShahenshahG
azania
Knowsit17
TopHat24/7
oxring
Seanusarrilius
41 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video - Page 5 Empty What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:38 am

First topic message reminder :

I can't believe Chisora could pack anymore drama in than he already had, but now this. Haye was well out of order, turned up to bulldoze Chisora's press conference and then resorted to Friday night pub tactics in some backward town. The Klits must think we are all mental

http://www.esnewsreporting.com/david-haye-and-dereck-chisora-exchange-blows-post-fight/

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just because it was strange, no excuse for bad language...)

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video - Page 5 Empty Re: What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

Post by Adam D Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:36 pm

Some more footage I have found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulAX_ofBrM0&feature=related

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video - Page 5 Empty Re: What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:36 pm

laughing
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:43 pm

Well this looks damning, Haye was clearly responsible for the use of weapons. Hate to say it but a suspension looks well in order here, whether just temporary or more I wouldn't want to say.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:51 pm

Thanks for the other vid Adam, certainly clears up the bottle incident and the tripod one.

What I find most depressing is this is the most interesting the Heavyweight scene has been in almost 10yrs. It's sad that it takes disgraceful actions like this to give the weight something to talk about.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:59 pm

Who cares if its bad or not. It sure is hell is entertainment. Can't wait to see more haha
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:04 pm

As a fighter I like Del, as a person I can't stand him, shouting things like I'm going to shoot you and beating a girlfriend is disgusting. Yes Haye was wrong, but if someone gets in your face and actually puts their fist to your chin you're going to respond, haye looked sharp when throwing those punches as well Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:05 pm

IS that actually a glass smashing or is it just water leaking out though? Was it definately a glass bottle?

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky marky Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

Adam D wrote:Some more footage I have found:

And in the footage, you can clearly hear the bottle that 'smashed on Chisora's face' being kicked around the floor. Chisora was not bottled, otherwise he'd be nursing some pretty nasty injuries. The bottle was in Haye's hand, but it was his fist that made contact.
If Chisora had not walked off the stage taking his jacket off, none of this wouldn't have happened. I lay 'MOST' of the blame at Chisora's door......

sparky marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:10 pm

Why is del getting the lions share of the blame.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky marky Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:11 pm

Knowsit17 wrote:Well this looks damning, Haye was clearly responsible for the use of weapons. Hate to say it but a suspension looks well in order here, whether just temporary or more I wouldn't want to say.

Is it possible to suspend someone who doesn't have a license?? If he has no affiliation to any boxing bodies, how can they ban him? The way i see it, only the police can bring charges.....

sparky marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:15 pm

Sparky - they can ban him - it just wont affect him if he stays retired. A 2 year ban = 2 years no license in the uk. Might have to register in america but i dont think he can go if he gets convicted.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky marky Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:17 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Sparky - they can ban him - it just wont affect him if he stays retired. A 2 year ban = 2 years no license in the uk. Might have to register in america but i dont think he can go if he gets convicted.

Thanks Shah, i wasn't sure..... Very Happy

sparky marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:20 pm

Only limit is that they cant fine him because he isnt registered. Chisora will suffer a little more but seeing as he didnt wield a weapon and only exploded into shooting physically mode after appearing to be hit by a bottle may save him from too harsh a punishment. Judge just may accept it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:22 pm

By the way, did anyone find Haye in my picture I posted (he is in there!)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky marky Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:22 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2103368/Dereck-Chisora-David-Haye-brawl-The-transcript.html

Does this prove that Chisora put his fist up first? If it does, Haye is blameless....

sparky marky

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:25 pm

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW. Went looking for the video not thinking it was gonna be much like a bit of handbags and it got seriously ugly I was stunned. Warren was immediately trying to sell a Chisora Haye fight, would be massive now, like ridiculously huge, it made the Tyson/Lewis scuffle look like a playfight, who smashed the bottle on Booths head? Was it Haye by accident or was it actually Chisora, tell you what I want these two to gewt it on, generate some interest fpor once in the HW division, maybe it's awful, it's brilliant in a way also! WOW

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky marky Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:28 pm

lbx2 wrote:
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:And if that was set up then get the Oscars on the phone because that would have been the best bit of acting I have ever seen. Do you also this the tripod was made of foam and the blood on Booth's head was tomato sauce?

no but swinging a tripod isnt going to do as much damage as a glass bottle. a bump on the head and a mild cut - pretty much what resulted! I didn't see/hear the bottle hit the ground - i just saw 'glass' shatter into tiny fragments and spray water everywhere...

Sorry, i disagree. The 'glass' you saw shatter in tiny fragments was in fact liquid from the bottle. Look at Adam D's link a bit further up. You can clearly hear the bottle being dropped and being kicked around......

sparky marky

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:29 pm

Just seen Adams vid, jeez can't believe David lead with a bottle.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:29 pm

Alex you blind batty boy he was clocked by hayes tripod Laugh

Sparky he had the microphone up there, not to throw a punch and haye threw the left hook. Don't think haye is blameless at all. In fact - if it was a glass bottle then haye overreacted and will probably get the book thrown at him.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:31 pm

sparky marky wrote:
Knowsit17 wrote:Well this looks damning, Haye was clearly responsible for the use of weapons. Hate to say it but a suspension looks well in order here, whether just temporary or more I wouldn't want to say.

Is it possible to suspend someone who doesn't have a license?? If he has no affiliation to any boxing bodies, how can they ban him? The way i see it, only the police can bring charges.....

Does Haye not have a licence? It's confusing, the beeb indicated that he'd officially come out of retirement in one of the recent articles.

Even if he doesn't, wouldn't the logical equivalent be to simply refuse to allow him a new licence for a period of time pending on the nature of the offence (severe in this case)?

Alex, Booth's injury was caused by the tripod. He was standing in the precarious position between Haye and Chisora when Haye aimed for Chisora but hit Booth. It looks quite clear on the last link Adam posted, with closeups and slow mo.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:33 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Why is del getting the lions share of the blame.

Maybe because he does bear the lion's share of the blame.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:33 pm

Haye apparently does not have a licence. Someone from the BBBC was on the raido today and basically said in light of last nights events and given his past indiscretions (t-shirt, gang r**e comment) it is pretty safe to say was he to apply for one within the next six months it would be refused.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky marky Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:34 pm

32-33 seconds into this vid...........you can clearly hear the bottle being kicked round. It didn't smash....

sparky marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:37 pm

Depends if he gets convicted alma - if he doesnt he can get one over in america. Otherwise he has to wait it out.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:46 pm

He punched him with the bottle in his hand, the bottle then fell on the ground as per the sound.

What I think is funny is the comeback Haye came out with to Chisora regarding why he shouldnt fight him.

"you lost to Tyson Fury"

Does David not remember fighting Audley Harrison who was losing to Taxi drivers?
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:47 pm

Would anything much change if Haye didnt get his licence? Its been gathering dust for a while a now and I dont think Haye has ever seriously considered anything other than a fight with Vitali, which after yesterday I think may be further away than ever.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:48 pm

Yeah didn't know it was the tripod but David did DEFINITELY hit Chis with a bottle or hit someone with a bottle! My goodness the worlds gone mad.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:54 pm

alma wrote:But who would he fight in America and would he be interested in fighting over there? Depends on if vit or chis would go over there and would any venue in the states be interested in haye anyway?

He would fight some of the up and coming american heavyweights who are being kept nicely and safely out of the klitshckos way -quite prudently- but they dont rate haye so might risk it against him

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:55 pm

Haye threw the first blow. Haye was armed with a bottle. Haye hit his own manager with a tripod.

This wasn't Chisora's fault. We know Dereck is mentally unstable - we know that Haye was trying to hype up and sell a fight against VitK.

A fight which now looks extremely unlikely.

Doubtless there will be a minority claiming that the Klits are ducking Haye - but they are a minority of fools. Haye had his shot - failed spectacularly - to the point that were Chisora and Haye to fight - based upon their relative performances in the K-bros fights - Chisora would probably be a slight favourite.

Stuff like "I'm going to physically shoot David Haye. I'm going to physically burn him" really doesn't do the sport any favours.

I've always had a soft spot for Chisora - because he is unhinged - but talented.

But I won't defend any of this - from the slap onwards. He's sold himself, he'll get bums on seats in his next fight - but once again - we're talking about stuff happening at a post fight press conference - and none of the rounds of the fight.

That's an unsustainable business model for the HW division.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:57 pm

There are videos on youtube calling Chisora the new Mike Tyson ffs haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFpF12CnJLs

Fair play, the Americans seem to be falling for him.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:03 pm

Do we reckon Chisora will actually try and get some revenge it appeared David won the "fight" in the press conference but does anyone think that he might be silly and try and do something out of the ring? It wouldn't shock me, the man is a bit... Unhinged in my view.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:03 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:

Fair play, the Americans seem to be falling for him.

They are more than welcome to him, if they can wait a few days till payday will even make a contribution to his air fare over there.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:08 pm

I suppose it'd ultimately come down to whether you define that as a bottling or no. Haye hit Chisora with the same hand he was holding a bottle in, that indicates bad intention. Could he not have hit him with his other hand?

If I was in Chisora's shoes, having a bottle brandished in my face (regardless of whether the actual bottle came in contact with me) I think I'd probably be telling everyone around that he'd 'bottled' me too. It was completely uncalled for.

I began this thread with a criticism of Chisora. Some of it still holds out but having seen the tapes it now appears clear that Haye is the major guilty party in this episode.

Anyone else wondering whether both their camps ought to have intervened sooner and pulled them well apart instead of letting them at each other's throats for a good 30 seconds or so?

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:08 pm

Watched it a few times and it kinda looks as though Chisora hit him first or tried to and David responded with a left hook then seemingly a bottle to the mouth. then puts his left hand on top of Derecks head and pushes him down then piushes him away and throws three straigfht right hands on Derecks head, then Dereck flies at him and they start grappling on the ground, David then picks up a tripod and swings it around ctaching Adam Booth and they both grapple some more before they are separated.

Madness.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:10 pm

Knowsit17 wrote:I suppose it'd ultimately come down to whether you define that as a bottling or no. Haye hit Chisora with the same hand he was holding a bottle in, that indicates bad intention. Could he not have hit him with his other hand?

He threw a left hook first. Then threw the right, strange because it's more than he threw at Wlad all night iosn't it?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:12 pm

BREAKING NEWS - CHISORA RELEASED WITHOUT CHARGE

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:13 pm

Have to say - I don't think Chisora did badly here. Haye surprises him - then runs away before whacking his manager with a tripod on the way out.

Who would have known that "hit and run" tactics were Haye's forte outside of the ring as well as in it.

Also - he threw more punches in anger in that exchange with Chisora than against Wlad and Harrison combined.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:13 pm

Is Haye still - "At large?"

The police were looking for him but couldn't find him. Funny.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:14 pm

oxring wrote:Have to say - I don't think Chisora did badly here. Haye surprises him - then runs away before whacking his manager with a tripod on the way out.

Who would have known that "hit and run" tactics were Haye's forte outside of the ring as well as in it.

Also - he threw more punches in anger in that exchange with Chisora than against Wlad and Harrison combined.

Except for walking up to him and trying to punch david....

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:15 pm

Chisora took a bare handed punch flush and didnt get ko'ed - I think he's loving it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:15 pm

He didnt try to punch him he was holding a mic to his face

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:15 pm

Ha, he took it extremely well, just kept coming... A sign of things to come?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky marky Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:16 pm

Knowsit17 wrote:I suppose it'd ultimately come down to whether you define that as a bottling or no. Haye hit Chisora with the same hand he was holding a bottle in, that indicates bad intention. Could he not have hit him with his other hand?

If I was in Chisora's shoes, having a bottle brandished in my face (regardless of whether the actual bottle came in contact with me) I think I'd probably be telling everyone around that he'd 'bottled' me too. It was completely uncalled for.

I began this thread with a criticism of Chisora. Some of it still holds out but having seen the tapes it now appears clear that Haye is the major guilty party in this episode.

Anyone else wondering whether both their camps ought to have intervened sooner and pulled them well apart instead of letting them at each other's throats for a good 30 seconds or so?

Haye is the major guilty party???? Oh please.......
Dereck Chisora stepped off stage, took off his jacket and headed towards Haye with bad intentions. If he had stayed in his seat, none of this would have happened.

sparky marky

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:16 pm

It looked as though he was going to but David beat him to it, seen it a fair few times and thats my interpretation of it.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:17 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:
oxring wrote:Have to say - I don't think Chisora did badly here. Haye surprises him - then runs away before whacking his manager with a tripod on the way out.

Don't agree with your version of events Alex. From what I saw - the microphone was shoved uncomfortably close to Haye's mouth with Chisora saying "say that to my face" etc. Haye's bottle surprised everyone.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:18 pm

I believe that William Hague secured his release and is flying him over to Iran for peace talks on behalf of Great Britain

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:19 pm

oxring wrote:
AlexHuckerby wrote:

Don't agree with your version of events Alex. From what I saw - the microphone was shoved uncomfortably close to Haye's mouth with Chisora saying "say that to my face" etc. Haye's bottle surprised everyone.

Fantastic punnery

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:22 pm

Thank you Shah.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:28 pm

sparky marky wrote:

Haye is the major guilty party???? Oh please.......
Dereck Chisora stepped off stage, took off his jacket and headed towards Haye with bad intentions. If he had stayed in his seat, none of this would have happened.

There is no excuse for using a weapon. These are men who constantly beat or boast they can beat opposition with their hands in a fair fight. Chisora's stance was, as usual, silly and completely uncalled for (removing the jacket, pressing the mic in Haye's face etc) but how do you excuse using a tripod to try and batter someone? It's cowardly and as Adam Booth can confirm, dangerous for others around. Somebody could have got more than a nick to the forehead.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm

I so wish that Adam Booth would have said on camera that he was going to find out who did it and press charges! That would have been comedy gold!

Do you think that he will split from Haye after finding out?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next