The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

+37
Fernando
Josiah Maiestas
Commander
lbx2
BoxingFan88
J.Benson II
Sugar Floyd Louis
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
PatientFist
Duty281
Mr Bounce
tunes666
King Raoh
Adam D
Rowley
Strongback
Imperial Ghosty
Good Golly I'm Olly
EdWoodjr
hampo17
bhb001
eirebilly
manos de piedra
trottb
Il Gialloblu
joeyjojo618
mpc28
School Project
The genius of PBF
westo147
10 - 1 - 1
ShahenshahG
azania
Knowsit17
TopHat24/7
oxring
Seanusarrilius
41 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video - Page 2 Empty What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:38 am

First topic message reminder :

I can't believe Chisora could pack anymore drama in than he already had, but now this. Haye was well out of order, turned up to bulldoze Chisora's press conference and then resorted to Friday night pub tactics in some backward town. The Klits must think we are all mental

http://www.esnewsreporting.com/david-haye-and-dereck-chisora-exchange-blows-post-fight/

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just because it was strange, no excuse for bad language...)

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video - Page 2 Empty Re: What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:50 am

ShahenshahG wrote:No way does he lose his license. Wife beaters, wife killers, racists, rapists, drug dealers, psychopaths and a hundred different crimes have been committed by boxers yet they come back and get a license. I think like most of us - even if we don't realise it they shall secretly be pleased that people are talking about the heavyweight division but they will fine them and make a bit of money out of sanctioning an all brit fight with genuine interest.

Also - I love this line hahaha

Bernd Boente: “David, you’re out. You can’t talk yourself into the fight [with Vitali]. Fight against this person [Boente then points to Chisora]. He showed great heart; you showed your toe.”

Yeah that was dead funny, I also liked Chisoras dig at David Haye "You're a salesman, get out of here" Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video - Page 2 Empty Re: What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:56 am

Haye will have deal with Warren and if he fails to reach satisfactory terms, Frank will take great pleasure in telling everyone Haye is scared (like he was scared to face Matt Skelton according to Warren many years ago)
Not sure Haye's ego will allow that to happen and I think he'll be forced into a fight with Chisora that isn't on his terms for once.

However, chuck Price/Fury on the undercard and we're all happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:57 am

Only person I can recall being banned recently is Luis Lazarte who threatened a referee live on air after being deducted a point for headbutting I think. He asked the referee if he wanted to leave the fight alive and managed to incite a riot. Even he only got an ibf ban.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:01 am

Remember we're dealing with the British media who will alternate between calls for a Summer clash and the pair of them being sent to prison for six months.

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:08 am

You can more or less predict the war of words between the two camps.

Haye: This guy Chisora is a bum, he hasnt even had success at domestic level never mind world level. He knows he is not in my class and after losing three straight fights he resorting to desperate tactics to try and get a fight with me. I wouldnt cheat the public with a mismatch like this. The public knows Im the most exciting fighter in the heavyweight division. They know Im the only one out there that can knock the Klitschkos off their perch. You see how these guys fight, they are robotic and have been killing heavyweight boxing. Lets give the public the fight they want to see. Me against Vitali. He has said he wants to fight me. Hes said he wants to knock me out. Lets see if he can back up that talk because I promise you when this happens its only going one way and thats with Vitali brutally knocked out on the canvass. Chisora should go back to domestic level and prove hes the best there before even thinking about a fight with me.

Chisora: Haye is an embarrassment to British boxing. He is nothing more than a cheap salesman. You saw how he fought against Wlad. It was a disgrace. His toe excuse was embarrassing. When I fight I dont run away, I dont hide, I lcome to fight. Haye is a coward. You saw how he glassed me at the press conference. He says he want fight me but everyone in boxing knows this man is nothing more than a coward and salesman who doesnt have the bottle to get in the ring with me. Hes going to cheatthe British public and try and show up for a payday against Vitali and run and hide like he did against Wladimir. We have seen it before and we know what this guy is about.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:20 am

He says he want fight me but everyone in boxing knows this man is nothing more than a coward and salesman who doesnt have the bottle to get in the ring with me.

Think we all saw Haye's bottle last night, it was the one hitting Dereck in the throat

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:23 am

I can't see anyway this isn't going to trial, really. Arrests will be made. I think Haye has just messed up big style

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:24 am

DAVE667 wrote:He says he want fight me but everyone in boxing knows this man is nothing more than a coward and salesman who doesnt have the bottle to get in the ring with me.

Think we all saw Haye's bottle last night, it was the one hitting Dereck in the throat

Did Haye actually do that? I couldnt really see. I though Haye or one of his entourage accidentally ended up smacking Booth with a camera tripod or pole.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:27 am

You can see the bottle neck in Haye's hand:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/58583000/jpg/_58583470_dereck_chisora_david_haye_reuters2.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:30 am

Laugh I think you are being a little more articulate.

Haye: furious furious furious furious furious furious furious furious furious furious Im the most exciting boxer in the world today furious furious furious furious furious furious furious raping furious furious furious furious furious I ain't wasting my time with this fool.

Chisora: furious furious furious furious furious furious furious Only bottle you got was the one you glassed me with furious furious furious furious furious Toe furious furious furious furious salesman furious furious Waving around a tripod cuz you is tripe blad furious furious furious

Frank warrens eyes rolling upward like a fruit machine with £ signs and Francis Warren rolling out his ordinary man of the street facade.

Daily Mail Last page - Cypriot and Zimbabwean pretend to be british as they disgrace themselves.
Daily Mail - boxing section BIG FIGHT TICKETS TO BE WON. ALL BRITISH CLASH

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:36 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Laugh I think you are being a little more articulate.

Haye: furious furious furious furious furious furious furious furious furious furious Im the most exciting boxer in the world today furious furious furious furious furious furious furious raping furious furious furious furious furious I ain't wasting my time with this fool.

Chisora: furious furious furious furious furious furious furious Only bottle you got was the one you glassed me with furious furious furious furious furious Toe furious furious furious furious salesman furious furious Waving around a tripod cuz you is tripe blad furious furious furious

Frank warrens eyes rolling upward like a fruit machine with £ signs and Francis Warren rolling out his ordinary man of the street facade.

Daily Mail Last page - Cypriot and Zimbabwean pretend to be british as they disgrace themselves.
Daily Mail - boxing section BIG FIGHT TICKETS TO BE WON. ALL BRITISH CLASH
The Sun - Strictly star Audley challenges winner of Haye/Chisora
Davis Cameron - "shares in drawing boards at all time high"

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:37 am

Haye is lucky Chisora wasnt more seriously injured. If Chisora had claimed injury and pressed charges he would be in trouble. Maybe Chisora can blackmail him into a fight in exchange for dropping charges!

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:39 am

Haye seems to be getting most of the blame but from what I can see Chisora goes to him and starts the scrap. Fine and suspend Chisora and don't give Haye a licence.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:43 am

manos de piedra wrote:You can more or less predict the war of words between the two camps.

Haye: This guy Chisora is a bum, he hasnt even had success at domestic level never mind world level. He knows he is not in my class and after losing three straight fights he resorting to desperate tactics to try and get a fight with me. I wouldnt cheat the public with a mismatch like this. The public knows Im the most exciting fighter in the heavyweight division. They know Im the only one out there that can knock the Klitschkos off their perch. You see how these guys fight, they are robotic and have been killing heavyweight boxing. Lets give the public the fight they want to see. Me against Vitali. He has said he wants to fight me. Hes said he wants to knock me out. Lets see if he can back up that talk because I promise you when this happens its only going one way and thats with Vitali brutally knocked out on the canvass. Chisora should go back to domestic level and prove hes the best there before even thinking about a fight with me.

Chisora: Haye is an embarrassment to British boxing. He is nothing more than a cheap salesman. You saw how he fought against Wlad. It was a disgrace. His toe excuse was embarrassing. When I fight I dont run away, I dont hide, I lcome to fight. Haye is a coward. You saw how he glassed me at the press conference. He says he want fight me but everyone in boxing knows this man is nothing more than a coward and salesman who doesnt have the bottle to get in the ring with me. Hes going to cheatthe British public and try and show up for a payday against Vitali and run and hide like he did against Wladimir. We have seen it before and we know what this guy is about.

Brilliant clap. I was actually imagining both fighters faces when reading that. Are you a spin doctor for both camps? Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:54 am

eirebilly wrote:
manos de piedra wrote:You can more or less predict the war of words between the two camps.

Brilliant clap. I was actually imagining both fighters faces when reading that. Are you a spin doctor for both camps? Wink

Haye and Warren wouldnt need me for that unfortunately.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by EdWoodjr Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:55 am

It's official. Chisora is certifiable.

EdWoodjr

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:56 am

Thats alright Manos - I reckon Ed Miliband could use you - The last labour leader was gordon brown and even still Miliband is dull in comparison Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:00 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Thats alright Manos - I reckon Ed Miliband could use you - The last labour leader was gordon brown and even still Miliband is dull in comparison Laugh

Im not a miracle worker

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:01 am

manos de piedra wrote:

Haye and Warren wouldnt need me for that unfortunately.

Nah, maybe not but it was pretty accurate i must say Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wB6GwA3iNU

Here you go lads

Riot in argentina - diplomatic incident

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:12 am

Since this occurred on German soil it would have to be prosecuted by the German police. As far as I can tell the German police have already released Chisora and they won't be taking the matter further. The British police have no say on this matter, although the British Board of Boxing can withdraw / withhold their boxing licenses.

From the video footage, Haye did the damage whilst Chisora acted a bit idiotically. It's a shame Frank Warren wasn't able to control him.

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:20 am

Thats odd Nore. On German morning tv they confirmed that both Haye and Chisora have been questioned and may still face charges. Threatening to shoot someone in Germany carries a prison sentance as does assaulting people with objects (Haye and the tripod).

They said that the possibility to charge them and sentance them in Germany may not be possible but they will advise the Brittish police on the matter. Their is a big chance that neither boxer will be granted entry into Germany for several years as well due to their actions.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:24 am

eirebilly wrote:Thats odd Nore. On German morning tv they confirmed that both Haye and Chisora have been questioned and may still face charges. Threatening to shoot someone in Germany carries a prison sentance as does assaulting people with objects (Haye and the tripod).

They said that the possibility to charge them and sentance them in Germany may not be possible but they will advise the Brittish police on the matter. Their is a big chance that neither boxer will be granted entry into Germany for several years as well due to their actions.
My "information" here about the German police was what was mentioned on BBC radio five live - which I will confess is an unreliable source OK

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:28 am

No probs Nore OK

The Germans are not happy that this occured in their own country and i honestly believe that both will be given black stamps on their passports for entry into Germany at the very least.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:39 am

Haye is just a fool. He's had his chance and he blew it by not fighting like Chisora actually did. They are both disgraces but Haye needs to step away from the light and fade away.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:47 am

Ben Dirs of the BBC website is acting like a Daily Mail hack - his report contains inaccuracies, is misleading, is simplistic and a little too "sensational"

"Dereck Chisora threatens to shoot David Haye after brawl" http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17088021

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:51 am

He's a funny guy Chisora, were he doing this to fighters worth respecting then it would be an issue but we're talking about the brothers and Haye, none of whom he owes anything, Wladimir ruins a whole year of his career and expects to be shown respect?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:51 am

Well Chisora did threaten to shoot Haye several times. It really was all rather comical though Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:56 am

eirebilly wrote:
trottb wrote:Anybody think that they could be in trouble with regards to their boxing licenses?

Yes, they could both be in very serius trouble. It was all rather funny though.

Haye doesn't have one...

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:58 am

Nore Staat wrote:Ben Dirs of the BBC website is acting like a Daily Mail hack - his report contains inaccuracies, is misleading, is simplistic and a little too "sensational"

"Dereck Chisora threatens to shoot David Haye after brawl" http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17088021

Ben Dirs has a fetish for David Hayes undercarriage. He's too close to the Haye camp.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:59 am

Really TopHat? I thought that he renewed it not long ago? I guess that i was wrong.

Thanks for setting it straight Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:04 am

Ban the pair of em for a long time. Chisora is clearly unstable and is an accident waiting to happen. The most worrying thing is where he to follow through on his threat to shoot Haye it would not come as even a slight shock. the sport has no place for him and if he was banned for life it would not be in the slightest bit to the detriment of the sport.

Also Haye is far from blameless in this affair, this is just the sort of thing he trades on. Is unwilling or incapable to keep his name in the press in the traditional way, ie actually fighting and beating opponents so keeps some sort of profile through increasingly outlandish and distasteful statements and claims, probably inevitable his particular brand of boorishness would meet with a reaction such as this eventually, the sooner he retires so the sport does not have to endure his own particular brand of self publicty the better.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:04 am

I wonder what the odds are of David Cameron making a comment on the "Big Society" and setting up a commission into boxing or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:07 am

eirebilly wrote:Really TopHat? I thought that he renewed it not long ago? I guess that i was wrong.

I thought it expired just after his birthday and he chose not to renew it (grabbing more headlines), could be wrong, but haven't heard/read an update to that.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:10 am

Ironically Haye and Chisora have done more for the Klitschkos appeal and image than the entire highlight reel of their careers combined could. They look like modern day saints next to them.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:14 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Really TopHat? I thought that he renewed it not long ago? I guess that i was wrong.

I thought it expired just after his birthday and he chose not to renew it (grabbing more headlines), could be wrong, but haven't heard/read an update to that.

You are probably right, i just thought that i read somewhere that he renewed it.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:25 am

rowley wrote:Ban the pair of em for a long time. Chisora is clearly unstable and is an accident waiting to happen. The most worrying thing is where he to follow through on his threat to shoot Haye it would not come as even a slight shock. the sport has no place for him and if he was banned for life it would not be in the slightest bit to the detriment of the sport.

Also Haye is far from blameless in this affair, this is just the sort of thing he trades on. Is unwilling or incapable to keep his name in the press in the traditional way, ie actually fighting and beating opponents so keeps some sort of profile through increasingly outlandish and distasteful statements and claims, probably inevitable his particular brand of boorishness would meet with a reaction such as this eventually, the sooner he retires so the sport does not have to endure his own particular brand of self publicty the better.

Very harsh on Chisora to ban him for any prolonged period of time, thing is everything that Booth said was true, Boente is an embarrassment and disgrace to the sport while the brothers aren't doing it any favours either. The fact incidents like this make us talk about heavyweight boxing again speaks volumes, were Haye and Chisora to face off I couldn't only see a Chisora victory. Haye wins he gets Vitali, Chisora wins he gets Wladimir seems the most logical next step.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:26 am

David Haye punches Chisora with a bottle in his hand and then punches Chisora's trainer Don Charles. Even Adam Booth knows this is going too far and tries to break things up and is rewarded for his efforts by Haye smashing him over the head with a tripod.

Chisora is a fruitcake but David Haye showed again he is nothing more than a South London ghetto thug.

Too many people are fooled by Haye's soft patter and wide smile. This guy is low life pure and simple. He has no common decency and no morals A very ugly person with no redeeming features. I have said this for a long time but now Hayes actions speak for themselves, he really has waved his true colours for all to see. Between the Wladimir fight and now this there should be a genuine public and legislative push to ensure he never steps into a ring again and disappears back down the crack he crawled out of.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:28 am

Why is it harsh to ban Chisora, slapped Vitali at the weigh in, spat water at Wlad during the refs instruction then had a brawl and threatened to shoot someone at the post fight press conference. One of these incidents could be put down to high jinks, nevers or publicity for the same guy to be involved in all three within the space of a couple of days is shameful and suggests to me we are dealing with a guy the sport would be better off without.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:30 am

I see it the other way Jeff, the sport could do without either Brother, they got exactly what they deserved from Chisora, treat him like a mug and expect some retaliation, they are a disgrace to boxing.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:32 am

rowley wrote:Why is it harsh to ban Chisora, slapped Vitali at the weigh in, spat water at Wlad during the refs instruction then had a brawl and threatened to shoot someone at the post fight press conference. One of these incidents could be put down to high jinks, nevers or publicity for the same guy to be involved in all three within the space of a couple of days is shameful and suggests to me we are dealing with a guy the sport would be better off without.

Hes also has a previous ban for biting an opponent. My guess is the BBBC will be pressured into being quite severe on him. Would be interested to see what HumanWindmill has to say on it as he will have better access to the media and reaction over there.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:37 am

That's how I saw it Strongback - it was all in the youtube video.

With regard to the slap - yes it cannot be condoned but it was well explained by Chisora - 18 months of being messed around by the Klitschko's, with last minute fight delays and cancellations to fit in Haye and then finally a late rescheduling with Vitali. It was during this period that Chisora suffered his loses to Fury (a bit out of sorts) and Helenius (unfairly).

With regard to the water spitting - again it cannot be condoned but it was well explained - apparently Wlad and co interfered with Chisora's last minute prematch preparation by forcing him to redo the hand wraps - causing a 20 minute delay. The german crowd then blamed Chisora for the delay with vehement booing, upsetting Chisora further.

Last edited by Nore Staat on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:38 am

Cynical opinion time warning!

Chisora and this fight are on Boxnation.
Haye is invited to be a pundit for Boxnation.
Haye gets access to press conference.
Warren suggests a fight between the two brits.

Is it me, or does this smell of a set up that went too far and completely wrong?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:38 am

Sorry but windy wont be unbiased after the abuse he'll recieve and embarrasment that brits abroad cause ex pats Laugh I imagine he walking around pretending to be canadian.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:38 am

rowley wrote:Why is it harsh to ban Chisora, slapped Vitali at the weigh in, spat water at Wlad during the refs instruction then had a brawl and threatened to shoot someone at the post fight press conference. One of these incidents could be put down to high jinks, nevers or publicity for the same guy to be involved in all three within the space of a couple of days is shameful and suggests to me we are dealing with a guy the sport would be better off without.

Should ban Wlad tried to start trouble on purpose by causing a scene before thet fight in the dressing room...ruined Chisora's career by a year and deserved to be spat at.

Chisora slapped Vitali due to the way his team have treated him with their disgusting slave contracts...Boente Klitschko's promoter clearly tried to provoke this and is a liar like Booth said.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:38 am

As manos has said he has also in the past bit an opponent, beat up a girlfriend, kissed an opponent, Sorry for me he is a wrong un. He needs to be made to realise whatever the provocation he cannot react like this and there are consequences and given he has been fined and given short term bans in the past they clearly have not got the message home so harder bans have to be the course for me.

Simply struggle to see how any of this is the brothers fault, sure they drive a hard bargain but it is their right to do so as the guys holding the aces, and they are not the first to do so. They represent the sport with ten times the dignity or class either Haye or Chisora could muster between them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:42 am

If the contract is harsh Dereck has the option not to sign it, the reason it is harsh for a guy like him is because he is not a mandatroy and has done little to earn the title shot, if he doesn't like the contract on offer don't sign and work his way into the mandatory shot, where the governing bodies have rules in place as to what can and can't go into the contracts.

Struggle to imagime the contract offered to Dereck was any more or less harsh than countless Klitschko opponents have been offered and they have managed to get through the fights without acting in the manner Dereck did.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:42 am

Had Chisora done it to Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe or Tyson then i'd admonish him but the brothers have done nothing to earn anyones respect least of all his respect so why should he show them any?

I don't think they do represent the sport with dignity, say what you want about Mayweather and Pacquiao but they show their opponents far more respect than they do and I can't bypass the fact they make opponents effectively whore themselves out, it's not acceptable. The final straw was stopping Chisora using his entrance music, who the **** do they think they are?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:43 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Sorry but windy wont be unbiased after the abuse he'll recieve and embarrasment that brits abroad cause ex pats Laugh I imagine he walking around pretending to be canadian.

Yeah but I wonder what the Germans are considering as punishment. I cant imagine they will let them off easily unless they know the BBBC will punish them? Had it happenedin Britain I think it could have kept in house but I think the BBBC will feel under pressure to act severely seeing as it happened internationally and brought alot of embarrassment on them.

Probably wont matter for Haye as he is retired anyway but Chisora could find himself with multiple fines and bans especially as he has previous convictions.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:43 am

rowley wrote:Ban the pair of em for a long time. Chisora is clearly unstable and is an accident waiting to happen. The most worrying thing is where he to follow through on his threat to shoot Haye it would not come as even a slight shock. the sport has no place for him and if he was banned for life it would not be in the slightest bit to the detriment of the sport.

What has Haye done wrong? He tried to defend himself from Chisora...Why cant he box just because you probably spent ppv money on him it is not his fault, did he hold a gun to your head?

Heavyweight division needs Haye...I told you all Vitali is ripe for the taking...Haye will knock him out!

Bernd Boente knows this so is preventing Haye vs Vitali.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next