The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

awesome kong to debut after wm , tyler black to be on nxt

+3
Marky
theundisputedY2D2
Fernando
7 posters

Go down

awesome kong to debut after wm , tyler black to be on nxt  Empty awesome kong to debut after wm , tyler black to be on nxt

Post by Fernando Thu 24 Mar 2011, 10:08 am

FCW 15 Champion Seth Rollins, the former Tyler Black, was told he would be used on the new season of WWE NXT, which would be the second time he has been told he would be coming up to TV. Several wrestlers were told they would be used on the current NXT season but plans were changed at the last minute.

that's very disappointing news if true, he's talented enough to not have to debut on a rubbish show as that.

The latest word on Awesome Kong is that she will debut for WWE in April, shortly after WrestleMania. Kong has been given different start dates before but it looks like she will finally debut next month.

be interesting to see what they do with this lady.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

awesome kong to debut after wm , tyler black to be on nxt  Empty Re: awesome kong to debut after wm , tyler black to be on nxt

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 10:58 am

Kong has to murderise everybody in the Diva's division, from Eve to Kelly Kelly to LayCool to the Bella twins. In my opinion there are only 3 choices for the role of 'Kong Slayer' and they are Gail Kim, Beth Phoenix and Natalya. Knowing WWE though they'll balls things up and have Eve pin her clean in their first ever meeting.

I was thinking that Michael Cole will probably be the one who brings Kong in, after his burying of the Divas recently and Eve slapping him but I'm hoping he doesn't become her manager. Kong probably needs a mouthpiece for her introduction but I'm worried that Cole will overshadow her in the same way that Vickie Guerrero overshadowed Dolph Ziggler. Kong needs a 'handler' but it needs to be someone who won't take the focus off her.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

awesome kong to debut after wm , tyler black to be on nxt  Empty Re: awesome kong to debut after wm , tyler black to be on nxt

Post by Marky Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:03 am

Kong's manager should be;

Armando Estrada! That guy was exceptional at getting Umaga over, would be ideal in my opinion.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:05 am

I think Micheal Cole will bring her in as a post Mania bodygaurd, I think Rollins like the others where dropped from this NXT because they would be over shadowed by Tough Enough

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:18 am

Speaking of Natalya and Beth, where are they? Not seen them for a few weeks. I agree with Y2 in that they have to have her as a dominant heel to get her over.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:30 am

Kong and Nattie had some unbelievable matches before Nattie got to the E and while so did Gail Kim I just cant see thdm using her that well

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:40 am

From what I've read, this NXT was a hodge podged put together while Tough Enough was on and they plan to make the 'nxt' series a biggie, hopefully so and Rollins gets a decent push onto the main roster from it.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:45 am

Not sure where Beth and Natalya are at the moment Miky. Maybe they're being kept off TV to avoid having to find them a match at Wrestlemania? Or maybe it's to avoid challenging Eve for the Diva's title. I've got a feeling the belt was put on Eve so that Kong would take it from her and not Natalya.

Gaffer I can't see them using Gail Kim either, most likely she'll be used as fodder for Kong or else kept away from her entirely and stay stuck as Bryan Danielson's arm candy.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:25 pm

If they are going to build Kong then i cant see Kim as anything other than 20 second fodder, it wouldn't look good for Kong if someone small like Kim could take her a distance

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:27 pm

Cheers Y2 Hug

Thing is with a character like Kong, if she loses matches it destroys her character in most cases.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:29 pm

Holymiky - It also then leaves the Chyna question of what to do with her after that. There are only so many squash matches against the women's division that can happen...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:38 pm

Kong like Chyna is so strong that she should only lose occasionally, almost never cleanly and in a gimmick match

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:45 pm

Yeah i agree JoshSansom.

Lets be honest, the current Divas title hardly suits her character either does it?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:47 pm

Are they going to go down the Chyna route of putting her in the mens comps?

Beyond that or as an enforcer I can't see a role for her. The divas division doesn't suit and for anyone bar Viscera she wouldn't be the best arm candy...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 24 Mar 2011, 1:00 pm

I wouldn't put her in the mens division, however i'd make her a bodygaurd for a guy so when she doesnt have the title shes kept away from pointless Diva matches

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Mar 2011, 1:09 pm

How I see Kong is akin to The Undertaker when he debuted, that's the role they need to use her in.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down