The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleverly vs. Nurse Karpency (Spoilers)

+17
Rowley
John Bloody Wayne
The Galveston Giant
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
TopHat24/7
KingMonkey
The Sweet Science UK
djlovesyou
Super D Boon
Steffan
bhb001
oxring
AlexHuckerby
Strongback
hampo17
mckay1402
School Project
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cleverly vs. Nurse Karpency (Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Cleverly vs. Nurse Karpency (Spoilers)

Post by School Project Sat 25 Feb 2012, 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

First analysis I have is that Karpencys head looks too big for his body.

So far this seems like a bit of a stinker, once Steffan comes on though I'm sure it'll be Hagler Hearns style action when he was at ringside.

Cleverly just doesn't seem to have power.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Cleverly vs. Nurse Karpency (Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleverly vs. Nurse Karpency (Spoilers)

Post by steven24 Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:52 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:B/C?? you're being generous!!

Probably are, like i said though i'm a Clev fan but he really needs to box better opponents in defenses of his world title, because it will be a rude awakening fighting the Hopkins, Cloud, Dawson's' of this world.

steven24

Back to top Go down

Cleverly vs. Nurse Karpency (Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleverly vs. Nurse Karpency (Spoilers)

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:52 pm

Steffan wrote:It wasnt a great performance by Clev. Think he must have been trying to copy the Wales rugby team that day and beat mediocre opposition the hard way. I passed Karpency on the way in. He had his full entourage of 4 people Laugh

Nah Karpencys a good bloke but Clev needs to fight someone much better next time. Another night in Cardiff wouldnt go a miss cider

Bit like Liverpool on Sunday, then.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:09 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
Steffan wrote:It wasnt a great performance by Clev. Think he must have been trying to copy the Wales rugby team that day and beat mediocre opposition the hard way. I passed Karpency on the way in. He had his full entourage of 4 people Laugh

Nah Karpencys a good bloke but Clev needs to fight someone much better next time. Another night in Cardiff wouldnt go a miss cider

Bit like Liverpool on Sunday, then.

Mediocre Laugh you welsh ntthugger windy

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2