The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Povetkin Vs. Marco Huck (Spoilers from last nights fight)

4 posters

Go down

Alexander Povetkin Vs. Marco Huck (Spoilers from last nights fight) Empty Alexander Povetkin Vs. Marco Huck (Spoilers from last nights fight)

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:08 am

Well first off, that was probably the best HW fight I have seen in... Um... Too long.

But how slow lethargic and easy to hit did he look against the AMAZING (Ok very limited....) natural Cruiser Marco Huck?

I actually had Huck winning 7-5 but admittedly the rounds were stupidly hard to score.

So was it just a poor performance? Is Povetkin just not really that good? The mildly inevitable question can he trouble a Klit? And just how good is Povetkin really, wheres the measuring stick?

Chisora has been blasted in the past (rightfully) for being out of shape, Povetkin seemed knackered before halfway, and something he doesnt seem to get called on like some of our domestic heavies he does look a bit tubby round the middle.

The saviour of the HW division? Not for me, good job Teddy Atlas kept him well away judging by how he just dealt with a live, well, Cruiser.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Alexander Povetkin Vs. Marco Huck (Spoilers from last nights fight) Empty Re: Alexander Povetkin Vs. Marco Huck (Spoilers from last nights fight)

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:07 am

watched rounds 1-5 then switched over for McAllister fight, it was actually pretty decent for a HW encounter. shocked that Huck hasn't been chinned more often the way his head sticks out when he's coming in.

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Alexander Povetkin Vs. Marco Huck (Spoilers from last nights fight) Empty Re: Alexander Povetkin Vs. Marco Huck (Spoilers from last nights fight)

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:57 am

Think people can be a bit harsh with regards to cruiserweights, they do for me fit into two categories; heavyweights who can boil down like a Huck, Haye or Lebedev and big light heavyweights like Mormeck, Enzo Mac or Adamek.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Huck showed he is physically very strong and brave but he can't box for toffee.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down