The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half way through.... or just a little over.

+4
mckay1402
eirebilly
thebandwagonsociety
MajorRoadWorks
8 posters

Go down

Who will win 2012 6 Nations... poll in Alphabetic order to avoid any pre-suggestion

Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_lcap0%Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_lcap5%Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_lcap0%Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_lcap5%Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_lcap16%Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_lcap11%Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_lcap63%Half way through.... or just a little over. Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Half way through.... or just a little over. Empty Half way through.... or just a little over.

Post by MajorRoadWorks Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:46 pm

Where's your money now....

Merging this with the other thread Smile - KRD

MajorRoadWorks

Back to top Go down

Half way through.... or just a little over. Empty Re: Half way through.... or just a little over.

Post by MajorRoadWorks Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:47 pm

No prizes for guessing I think it will be a Grand Slam to Wales.

MajorRoadWorks

Back to top Go down

Half way through.... or just a little over. Empty Half way through.... or just a little over.

Post by MajorRoadWorks Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:56 pm

Where's your money now....

MajorRoadWorks

Back to top Go down

Half way through.... or just a little over. Empty Re: Half way through.... or just a little over.

Post by MajorRoadWorks Wed 29 Feb 2012, 4:57 pm

Sorry.... seem to post in wrong place ....

Try here....

https://www.606v2.com/t24926-half-way-through-or-just-a-little-over

MajorRoadWorks

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Wed 29 Feb 2012, 5:04 pm

It's a tough one to call. I see it being between France and Wales. I look at the plaudits for Wales but then they needed a last gasp penalty to beat Ireland (who were well below what they are capable of), a TMO decision in injury time against England (who are still finding their feet) and beat Scotland but required the sin bin period to capitalise. So gritty wins, with a bit of luck and I can't figure out whether that means their luck is about to run out eventually or that they themselves are slightly below par and are due to kick on a gear.
France now have a proper coach, better team spirit and improving each week. Trinh-Duc is being backed by the coach and doing well. Parra/Yachvilli can control a game, the pack is a force, their backrow might not be able to compete on the ground, their centres are settling into a fine understanding but their fitness has a question mark on it.
I've gone for France, but their 4 games on the bounce might fatigue them too much.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed 29 Feb 2012, 5:29 pm

I have gone for Wales but not GS. I have this feeling that France will do to them what Ireland did to England last 6N.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Wed 29 Feb 2012, 5:35 pm

Heart says Wales head says France
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed 29 Feb 2012, 5:35 pm

I like Scotland´s chances. They are the dark horses of this poll. Whistle

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by gowales Wed 29 Feb 2012, 5:57 pm

Heart says Wales head says Wales Smile

gowales

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorRoadWorks Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:05 pm

That's it kia... anything is possible Yahoo

eirebilly. So you reckon Ireland and/or England will beat France then to stop them taking a Slam.

I think if Wales beat Italy, and I really hope there wont be a shock there, then final game in Cardiff and Wales will take it. Especially if as you predict (or assume, predicting Wales win but no Slam) either Ireland and/or England beat France before. Cant see the French wanting to turn up to play for the 4th weekend running if they arent on for a Slam themselves.

MajorRoadWorks

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:22 pm

I actually think that both Ireland and England will beat France Major but that they will turn it on for the last match against Wales.

I have no idea why i think that, i just do.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:29 pm

That´s funny I have no idea why you think that either!

It´s not beyond the realms of possibility but particularly the former is a big ask. Ireland in France are like Americans in Afghanistan. They receive a hostile reception and generally leave with very little achieved.

But I´ll buy you a beer if it does happen. Hug

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:31 pm

I like living in my own reality Kia, life is much more enjoyable Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KickAndChase Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:07 pm

Head says Wales GS heart says anyone but. Gone for the head though. They're playing just the way they need to.

KickAndChase

Back to top Go down

Post by idris Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:10 pm

THE SLAMMETH IS COMING BOYO

idris

Back to top Go down

Post by idris Wed 29 Feb 2012, 7:11 pm

Win at Twickenham playing crap will spur them onto a demolition of Italy.

France have 4 matches in a row they will be tired with injuries no doubt. Last time Wales faced a grandslam decided they crucified France in the 2nd half.

If Ireland beat France they will have even less to play for.

idris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down