The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Cena will beat the Rock

3 posters

Go down

Why Cena will beat the Rock Empty Why Cena will beat the Rock

Post by Unbeliever Sat 03 Mar 2012, 1:22 pm

Like a number of other posters, I never thought I would say these words but I've been very disappointed with Rock since the storyline ramped up. However, I think the reason the Rock has returned and the reason he will lose at 'Mania is because of what truly great respect he has for the industry and for the WWE (ironic considering the storyline).
In his auotbiography, the Rock writes about beating Stone Cold at Wrestlemania 19 and how it was the handing of the 'torch' from Stone Cold to him and how he even thanked Stone Cold at the end.
I'm convinced this match is about the Rock wanting to hand that 'torch' over to Cena and that is why we'll see a clean win by Cena. Personally, I'd rather see it handed to Orton, but that's a different topic...

Unbeliever

Back to top Go down

Why Cena will beat the Rock Empty Re: Why Cena will beat the Rock

Post by Buzzman Sat 03 Mar 2012, 3:27 pm

your probably right to be fair, but the fans won't accept it because no one wants the torch to be passed to John at Wrestlemania by the Rock who is probably one the best starts the business has ever produced. Also, "the torch" doesn't need passing, if he wins cleanly, he is still going to get booed. His charachter is running stale and I think that is the reason why a heel turn is needed, win or lose!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 04 Mar 2012, 3:04 am

While Cena may not need the torch 'passed', IMO he needs to beat the Rock clean, the Rock and his era had their time and, to his eternal credit, Rocky went off and made it big in hollywood, if he returns and beats Cena, for me it buries this entire generation of wwe wrestlers, it's common sense and whether you love Cena or hate him, I belive it will be a fatal blow to the credability of the roster, if Rock can just walk back in after 8 years away and defeat the top star in Cena.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down