The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Show v Cody Rhodes For Intercontinental Title At Wrestlemania 28

+3
hodge
ncfc_Tooze
Shot 21 LCFC
7 posters

Go down

Big Show v Cody Rhodes For Intercontinental Title At Wrestlemania 28 Empty Big Show v Cody Rhodes For Intercontinental Title At Wrestlemania 28

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 05 Mar 2012, 3:06 pm

Please see what I posted on Mr H's thread called Prediction Time. Bear in mind this was posted on 29-02 before the match had ever been announced:

"The Big Show will defeat Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania for the Intercontinental title and will finally have his big Wrestlemania moment.

Even though it will be obvious that Rhodes is dropping the belt to move on to the World Heavyweight title scene, Big Show will get absolutely slaughtered for sqaushing him, and taking his spotlight etc etc. I for one will be here to defend Paul Wight - dont you think after all the Wrestlemania jobbing he has done - he deserves a moment like this? I suppose we will save that arguement until it happens, but I will back Show to the hilt!!!!"

Now the match has been officially announced. Now this could be a Cody Rhodes win which will help cement him as the IC champ. But I have a feeling that Big Show will finally get his Wrestlemania moment. And in my opinion it is fully deserved. Now I know there is lot of hate for the Wolrds Largest Athlete on this board so this should get some discussion. Here is my statement:

I think Big Show deserves to beat Cody Rhodes for the belt at Wrestlemania!!!

Discuss.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Big Show v Cody Rhodes For Intercontinental Title At Wrestlemania 28 Empty Re: Big Show v Cody Rhodes For Intercontinental Title At Wrestlemania 28

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 05 Mar 2012, 3:22 pm

This is the first time the IC title has been defended since WM 25 aswell

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Big Show v Cody Rhodes For Intercontinental Title At Wrestlemania 28 Empty Re: Big Show v Cody Rhodes For Intercontinental Title At Wrestlemania 28

Post by hodge Mon 05 Mar 2012, 3:33 pm

I can see Rhodes retaining and remaining champion till Money In The Bank PPV at least. There will be all the talk of Barrett winning MITB as it's the reason it is no longer at Wrestlemania. Now WWE has been pulling swerves on viewers alot with a lot of information being on the net, such as the swerve of Sheamus winning the rumble instead of Jericho. I could see Rhodes winning MITB instead of Barrett.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Mon 05 Mar 2012, 5:58 pm

NO, why undo all the work Rhodes has done bringing credibility back to this belt by having to lose it to someone who in no way has any business in the IC division, ITS POINTLESS

Last edited by VoiceOfTheVoiceless on Mon 05 Mar 2012, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 05 Mar 2012, 6:18 pm

Big Show doesn't need his Wrestlemania moment, and this certainly won't bring him it.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Mon 05 Mar 2012, 6:44 pm

It wouldn't suprise if another stipulation was added like Show must retire or Cody must start wearing knee pads.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Mon 05 Mar 2012, 6:59 pm

No Show doesn't need a Wrestlemania moment, if he wants it, he can have it against a fellow veteran like himself.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down