The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time

+7
Stonee21
ncfc_Tooze
TwisT
President Trump
Beer
Adam D
Enforcer
11 posters

Go down

Who is the Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time?

Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_lcap0%Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_lcap14%Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_lcap0%Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_lcap8%Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_lcap3%Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_lcap3%Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_lcap36%Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 13 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_lcap6%Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_lcap17%Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_lcap6%Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 36

Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Empty Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time

Post by Enforcer Fri 09 Mar 2012, 3:38 pm

There have been many great tag teams in WWE history, but who do you think is the greatest tag team wrestler of all time?

Listed are the individuals with longest World Tag Team Championship reigns within the WWF/E.

Please vote on the individual you believe deserves the honour (with reasons if you wish), or if you think it should be somebody else let us know.

Last edited by Enforcer on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Empty Re: Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time

Post by Adam D Fri 09 Mar 2012, 3:50 pm

Can I jut ask - did you mean to mispell "reigns"

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time Empty Re: Greatest Tag Team Wrestler of All Time

Post by Enforcer Fri 09 Mar 2012, 3:54 pm

Also, are there any entries/omissions on the list that have surprised you? I will admit that I didn't realsie Mr Fuji was such a successful wrestler, I didn't know anything about his career prior to managing.

I voted for Edge, one half of one of the best teams of all time and some successful reigns with others. It is a massive shame that his run with Jericho was cut short due to his injury - even if it did leave to Jeri-Show's formation.

Adam, I didn't?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 09 Mar 2012, 4:02 pm

Regins?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 09 Mar 2012, 4:04 pm

Alright, will sort it now!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 09 Mar 2012, 4:07 pm

You do know you spelt reigns wrong

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 09 Mar 2012, 4:48 pm

I think a good many wrestlers need adding to this list and then some taken out.

Where is Hawk and Animal for instance? Saggs and Knobbs? I will ignore any wrestler best known as being a single wrestler as well. If you are going by reigns then obviously Edge would be high up there. However, I still see him as a single wrestler. Billy Gunn is another good choice, and more known for his tag team exploits.

For me, I would have to go for Animal. He is known more as a tag team wrestler and he has had reigns with at least two different partners as I recall. He has won titles in Japan, NWO/WCW and WWF; and at a time when those organisation valued tag team wrestling and were not just chucking wrestlers together and hoping that it would work.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 09 Mar 2012, 6:59 pm

I have gone for Edge 12 reigns, takes some beating

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Fri 09 Mar 2012, 7:19 pm

Gone for Billy Gunn 10 reigns in a combined total of over 900 days! That is hard to beat, plus he is one half of my favourite tag team of all time.

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW?

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 7:25 pm

Only 2 of us have voted for Bubba Ray and no votes for D-Von?
That is very strange, the Dudleys are one of the most prolific tag teams ever, both in WWE & TNA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 09 Mar 2012, 7:46 pm

It's because Bubba was always the stronger half of the tag team just look at them on their own nowadays and you can see that like Edge > Christian

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 10 Mar 2012, 2:48 am

I'm going for Bubba Dudley, particularly for his mic work in ECW and his gimmick match greatness in WWF. I know this is about tag team wrestling but I will admit that my choice is due, in part, to his singles run as of late.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 10 Mar 2012, 8:39 am

No David Otunga?!

Fine.

Although before I saw the list I thought Bubba Dudley.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Sat 10 Mar 2012, 1:09 pm

I've gone for Edge aswell.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Sat 10 Mar 2012, 3:16 pm

I just thought of this but Booker deserves a place on this list as although he never had many reigns in the WWE as a tag team champion he had a shed load of them in WCW and Harlem Heat were awesome

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 10 Mar 2012, 3:19 pm

I went for Billy gunn as the new age Outlaws were brilliant in their era. I wanted to go for Road Dogg but considered that Billy went on to be champs with Chuck in an entertaining storyline/ team.

Mr Ass for me OK (can I have that on my tombstone please?)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down