The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian

+3
TheUnknownOne.
Aaronb33
A Fine Folk.
7 posters

Go down

Christian  Empty Christian

Post by A Fine Folk. Sat 17 Mar 2012, 3:45 pm

Few questions about how you think Christians year will pan out.

With Johnny Ace promising Christian one more match if they get the win, do you think the following is a possible scenario.

The Six-man tag match opening Wrestlemania, Johnny Ace picking up the victory, maybe through Christian. Johnny and Christian then walk down the ramp just before the World Heavyweight Championship and entering him into the match.

What do you guys think of that scenario, is it a possibility in your eyes?

We have 9 months left of 2012 so I'm thinking what you guys think on who Christian could feud with over the year?

Do you think he will win another WHC this year?

Thanks king

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Christian  Empty Re: Christian

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 3:49 pm

Personally, I think his title reigns were just token gestures. Yes, he is good enough, but I honestly don't think WWE think so. So my guess is no, he won't win another one.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnknownOne. Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:07 am

I can't really see him winning another either, hes getting on now at the age of 38.

TheUnknownOne.

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 11:36 am

Sheamus to beat Bryan and then Christian to feud with Sheamus? Not sure if they'll put the belt on him, but it would help get Sheamus over as a Champion, before maybe promoting someone like Rhodes or Ziggler to the title picture.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by ManWithAPlan Sun 18 Mar 2012, 11:42 am

I would much rather see someone like Ziggler or Rhodes be in the main event picture before him.

ManWithAPlan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:26 pm

Ziggler, Rhodes or Barret to eventually take the strap of Sheamus. Christian could be the first one to feud and lose to Sheamus though!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by ManWithAPlan Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:54 pm

I just don't see Sheamus winning at 'Mania, i reckon Bryan will win with a screwy finish then have Sheamus win it a couple of months down the line.

ManWithAPlan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:47 pm

I personally think that your idea about Christian being slotted into the WHC match last minute is pretty decent, would be a nice surprise and would make the match technically a lot better I feel. Would also make Sheamus look a lot stronger winning, or is also a good way of keeping the belt on Bryan by having him pin Christian but keeping Sheamus looking strong at the same time. I definitely don't think he'll be given another reign this year as they're too many other heels that need it more and I can also see Sheamus getting a 3-5 month long reign. He'll be in around the main event scene though.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down