The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Bernard Hopkins is a ******* Cheater"

+16
ADMIN
Lumbering_Jack
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Rowley
The Galveston Giant
BALTIMORA
hazharrison
oxring
Scottrf
azania
coxy0001
Imperial Ghosty
HumanWindmill
88Chris05
Union Cane
D4thincarnation
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Bernard Hopkins is a ******* Cheater" - Page 2 Empty "Bernard Hopkins is a ******* Cheater"

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 29 Mar 2011, 12:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Those are the words of Jean Pascal yelled out at a press conference for the rematch with Hopkins.

Pascal is accusing Hopkins of taking illegal drugs and asked if Hopkins was willing to take blood tests.
At 46 Hopkins is in surprisingly good shape and can still compete at the top level but does this mean he taking PEDs?

Has it become a culture where greatness is surrounded by suspicion, sad thing if this has become the case.

Hopkins response was similar to Pacquiao's, saying that he will take any test required by Provincial Boxing Board.

http://www.boxingscene.com/jean-pascal-bernard-hopkins-fking-cheater--37532

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

"Bernard Hopkins is a ******* Cheater" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Bernard Hopkins is a ******* Cheater"

Post by Scottrf Tue 29 Mar 2011, 1:54 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Was she at least in "Home and Away"
Dawson's Creek?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

"Bernard Hopkins is a ******* Cheater" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Bernard Hopkins is a ******* Cheater"

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 29 Mar 2011, 1:56 pm

Scottrf wrote:
Dawson's Creek?

For one awful moment I thought you'd written ' Dawson's Crack.'

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 1:56 pm

She was in Dawsons Creek and got her baps out in a film called The Gift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 29 Mar 2011, 1:57 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Hero wrote:No just wiki'd her.
Wait til her husband hears about it, he'll throw a hissy fit.

Was she at least in "Home and Away"....and are you looking at Katie Holmes or Eammon Holmes?

Or Larry.

Or Barratt.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 29 Mar 2011, 1:58 pm

Union Cane wrote:Or Barratt.
We need an applause smiley.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 29 Mar 2011, 1:58 pm

King Beer wrote:She was in Dawsons Creek and got her baps out in a film called The Gift.

Proof thereof, if required :

Be extra careful if you are at work chaps...
LINK _ THIS IMAGE NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 1:59 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
Dawson's Creek?

For one awful moment I thought you'd written ' Dawson's Crack.'

...and we're back to Wlad again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:00 pm

King Beer wrote:She was in Dawsons Creek and got her baps out in a film called The Gift.
I knew it was some Godawful teen s**te she was in and as for "The Gift" I bet Tom Cruise thanks his lucky stars he managed to abduct and impregnate her before she could escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:01 pm

Scottrf wrote:Katie Holmes, Hayden Panettiere. Being gay sure looks fun.

Just ask Gok Wan. If you ask me, it's all a cover so he can hang around with the ladies while they have their chesticles all flopping about.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:01 pm

Union Cane wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Was she at least in "Home and Away"....and are you looking at Katie Holmes or Eammon Holmes?

Or Larry.

Or Barratt.

Or John?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Or Larry.

Or Barratt.

Or John?

Or Sherlock?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:16 pm

King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Or Larry.

Or Barratt.

Or John?

Or Sherlock?

Or Keith?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:16 pm

Or mobile?

Katie was never in Home & Away.

Quite a few celebs were though, Heath Ledger, Isla Fisher, Ryan Kwanten, Julian McMahon, Dannii Minogue, Naomi Watts etc.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:18 pm

Hero wrote:Or mobile?

Quite a few celebs were though, Heath Ledger, Isla Fisher, Ryan Kwanten, Julian McMahon, Dannii Minogue, Naomi Watts etc.

I think we're only interested in people who got thier baps out or were boxers.

Alf from Home and Away looked like he could handle himself!

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:18 pm

Plus Melissa George. And she DID get her lungwarts out.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:18 pm

Wasn't it dawsons creek?

Again back to Wlad

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:19 pm

King Beer wrote:

Always wanted to watch Kylie handle herself

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:19 pm

Rather fantastic lungwarts they were too i recall!

Alf was a beast though I reckon Mr Fisher had a mean jab.

(sorry, back to Wlad)

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:22 pm

Hero wrote:Rather fantastic lungwarts they were too i recall!

(sorry, back to Wlad)

Melissa George?

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:22 pm

Ohhhyes. thumbsup

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:22 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
King Beer wrote:

Always wanted to watch Kylie handle herself

I'd give her a face like a painter's radio...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:22 pm

King Beer wrote:

(sorry, back to Wlad)

Melissa George?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389722/

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:27 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
King Beer wrote:

(sorry, back to Wlad)

Melissa George?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389722/

Why thank you.

Didn't Sally from H&A make a personal vid?

None of them compare to Holly Valance.....oh good lord she is hot!

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:36 pm

Oh yes. She certainly did. As did Elle McPherson's li'l sis.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:40 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Oh yes. She certainly did. As did Elle McPherson's li'l sis.

Really? Is it any cop?

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:56 pm

She doesn't put much effort in, but she's...vocal. Worth a look, to say you've seen it. *ahem*

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:08 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:She doesn't put much effort in, but she's...vocal. Worth a look, to say you've seen it. *ahem*

It's gotta be better than Sally's, that's like watching a whale have it's ass slapped with a 2x4!

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:12 pm

King Beer wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:She doesn't put much effort in, but she's...vocal. Worth a look, to say you've seen it. *ahem*

It's gotta be better than Sally's, that's like watching a whale have it's ass slapped with a 2x4!

Sally never floated my boat. Looked too much of a bumpkin. HUGE strebs though.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:18 pm

Lads lads lads, you are upsetting my Jehovah Islamic sensitivities. Balti, what's her name angel

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:21 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
King Beer wrote:

Sally never floated my boat. Looked too much of a bumpkin. HUGE strebs though.

Indeed. Massive funbags. She did resemble a moomin at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4:55 pm

Definitely a tacky and disrespectful comment from Pascal, but the near-brawl at the press conference has certainly built some excitement around the fight. Both men have a lot of pride at stake now, and that makes for an intriguing build up. Hopkins can hardly complain given his history of rash comments. I still can't believe the relative lack of controversy over his repeated 'I would never let a white boy beat me' statements. Imagine Calzaghe had said 'I would never let a black man beat me'? There would have been utter outrage.

I suppose this type of thing is often part of boxing - and it can be good fun when you get a sense that two fighters don't like each other one bit. It's one of the reasons that I'm so excited to see Haye fight Klitschko. Haye has built it up to a level where he's either going to completely shake up the world of hw boxing...or he's going to be made to pay (and look stupid) for making all those comments. As far as Pascal-Hopkins goes, I'm just happy to see meaningful fights in a pretty stacked LHW division: Pascal, Hopkins, Cloud, Dawson up there in the top tier, with Braemher and Cleverly trying to get invovled, not to mention highly promising prospect Ismyal Syllakh (sp?), and any of the super six guys that might move up. It's looking good.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 30 Mar 2011, 9:42 am

Poor comments from Pascal BHOP is in the shape he is in because he is a dedicated athlete their is no grounds to accuse the man of being a cheat. He is one the greats of his time and Pascal should remember that before he says this sort of rubbish. Got to agree boxtthis seen Syllakh beat Despaigne a few weeks ago on ESPN very impressive and a good amateur career behind him he could be the one to watch
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 1:09 pm

I dont think that either Hopkins or Manny are on steds, but why the hell sacrifice or risk their amazing achievements and legacy by refusing to give a little blood?
Honestly, I was in A&E with my 2 year old boy last week, they took some blood and although he was clearly upset he didnt shed a tear. Also, he managed to run back to the car( it didnt affect his ability to exert himself).
Just cannot understand why 2 of the toughest men in the world object to a little bit of blood.
Especially in the case of Manny, he is running for senator or whatever they call it in the Phillippines, he is a very smart and intellectual man so why does he refuse to believe that a bit of blood will not have an effect on the outcome of a fight.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 1:11 pm

aja424 wrote:I dont think that either Hopkins or Manny are on steds, but why the hell sacrifice or risk their amazing achievements and legacy by refusing to give a little blood?
Honestly, I was in A&E with my 2 year old boy last week, they took some blood and although he was clearly upset he didnt shed a tear. Also, he managed to run back to the car( it didnt affect his ability to exert himself).
Just cannot understand why 2 of the toughest men in the world object to a little bit of blood.
Especially in the case of Manny, he is running for senator or whatever they call it in the Phillippines, he is a very smart and intellectual man so why does he refuse to believe that a bit of blood will not have an effect on the outcome of a fight.
Chances are Manny will proably be facing your lad next...as long as he's willing to lose half a stone!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 1:15 pm

A catch weight in 8 weeks may be possible if the price is right.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 1:16 pm

aja424 wrote:A catch weight in 8 weeks may be possible if the price is right.
100g of jelly beans and Barney the Dinosaur colouring book do ya?

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 1:23 pm

Deal

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2