The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win this years World Championship ?

+20
ShahenshahG
daraghj82
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Mad for Chelsea
Beer
mystiroakey
CaledonianCraig
Hibbz
Duty281
Knowsit17
SuperCert
Ayrshirebhoy
gboycottnut
Arselona
JacoFourie2012
Taylorman
EdWoodjr
eirebilly
The Special Juan
Kenny
24 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Who will win this years World Championship ?

Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap18%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap18%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap15%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap12%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap3%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap3%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap12%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap6%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_lcap9%Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Empty Who will win this years World Championship ?

Post by Kenny Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who's your favourite for this years title ?

One of the seeds ? Or will it be a qualifier ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will win this years World Championship ?

Post by mystiroakey Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:46 pm

dale will be trumping all the way to the toilet if the juddernaut gets to top speed

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Who will win this years World Championship ? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will win this years World Championship ?

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Dale almost had him in the UKC. Judd had pretty much gone mentally, got a lucky fluke and roared back to win the match. Christopher needs to start well or he will be destroyed you feel.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Worse than club standard so far.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:50 pm

trumpy has had a dodgy start mind!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:50 pm

We could well be on for a record number of seeds to go out in the first round here. Already at 7. mark Davis has the form to beat Ali Carter and Williams, Selby and Trump have their work cut out for them so its still on for the biggest seed collapse in the world championships history.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Got one match on TV, another one on my laptop.

What's wrong with Willie Thorne? Got no hair but he don't care.

I'm willing to put £10 on Davis to beat Carter. Carter has been woeful all season and isn't Davis provisionally 16 now?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Williams down 1-0. The guy he's play (Liu) looks to be in good touch.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Thats what i meant TSC, Mark Davis has the form to beat Ali right now and i think that he will.

I actually want Williams to win but i can see him going out as well.

Selby will proably hit back and beat Hawkins though.

Trump - Dale is really hard to call.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 pm

You do not want to get me started on Willie Thorne. Besides I'm happy enough on Eurosport. Well I was until Judd came out playing like Tony Meo on a bad day.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Judd really looks uninterested. Is he still ill?

No word on Ding yet.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 pm

yeah he looks gone. Not sure how some one of his level can play this bad in this situation. Dale really shouldnt be a threat to him at all

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Ouch, irony. His potting is bad yet his safety is excellent!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:16 pm

wow.. what a snooker!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Good pot by Christopher Dale.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Trump seems to be looking for excuses, such as the table, already. Never a good sign. If he was playing someone better than Dale I'd be really fearful. As it is I reckon he'll pull himself together enough to win.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Yeah I think he just needs a sizable break/frame and he'll be able to pull through.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:31 pm

There it is. For all the frames DD can pinch/grind out there's you always fancy they'll be a couple like this that Judd will win. So much flair it's like what's gone before happened to someone else!

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Yeah because of his potting ability that's good for a couple of frames purely because of that.

And luck it appears too!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Christopher Dale is winnng 7-6. Huge shock on the cards there.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 pm

This has been a long mid session interval.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:20 pm

I always thought that Dale would be hard to beat here.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:21 pm

7-7 now
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Don't you think that the only reason Dale is still in it is because Trump's been obviously under the weather?

Normally I don't give any credence to sob stories but on this occasion I will because A. He looks awful and B. I like him!!

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:24 pm

If a 100% (or even 85%) Judd turns up it would have been a no contest. Christopher is still well in this match.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:26 pm

I think safety play has been pretty ordinary this year.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Dale is also one of those 1st round opponants you dont want to get drawn against. He is a very decent player on his day.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:29 pm

i am not enjoying trumps play here- is this the lowest quality world champs ever!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Cracking safty from Trump clap
Thats a frame winning safety.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 pm

I used to quite like Dominic Dale when he tried to be a decent snooker player and get into the Top 16. Starting to really dislike this version that makes more attempt to be a character rather than a serious player. I'm surprised he's still ranked in the top 32 and even more surprised he beat Woollaston so easily in qualifying.

He's been rubbish this match and deserves to lose.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Are you crazy? There was a 147 on the first day and 25 centuries so far!! To be fair actually, today has been really, really scrappy.

1st round opponents you don't want:

Day, Dale, Walden, Cope, Hendry!!, Fu.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:36 pm

He is a very good commentator and pundit and i really enjoyed his video diary's from a few years back Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:37 pm

mystiroakey wrote:i am not enjoying trumps play here- is this the lowest quality world champs ever!

I was beginning to wonder that. There have been some great matches but with the exception of Hendry in his first session (2nd he was worse than bad) I've not seen anyone playing well. Judd Trump you are excused again because A. You look like death and B. I like you.

Still really enjoying the action though.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:39 pm

What's more enjoyable? When people miss shots or people blasting in centuries every frame? I like a mix of both but you rarely get that.

It's official, Ding was criticising both fans and the table. Bad sportsmanship but I bet it's mostly because he threw it away.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:39 pm

eirebilly wrote:He is a very good commentator and pundit and i really enjoyed his video diary's from a few years back :D

No way, he's started to remind me of Virgo once he realised he wasn't good enough. How did Virgo win the UK by the way?

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:41 pm

TSC wrote:What's more enjoyable? When people miss shots or people blasting in centuries every frame? I like a mix of both but you rarely get that.

It's official, Ding was criticising both fans and the table. Bad sportsmanship but I bet it's mostly because he threw it away.

A mix of both just like it has been this year. Boo to Dingle Dangle I was beginning to like him. Were the fans and the table only bad for the last four frames?

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:42 pm

I have loved the tournement so far. Some excellent quality and on the edge of your seat snooker.

Been an absolutely fantastic tournement so far.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Hibbz, each to their own but i quite like him as a character Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Oh do one Dale you'd need snookers in this one if it were a re-rack. Dirty football tactics.

Fine him, he resigned when it wasn't his shot ha ha.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Hibbz wrote:
TSC wrote:What's more enjoyable? When people miss shots or people blasting in centuries every frame? I like a mix of both but you rarely get that.

A mix of both just like it has been this year. Boo to Dingle Dangle I was beginning to like him. Were the fans and the table only bad for the last four frames?

Exactly. Everyone's fine when they're winning but when it starts to get away from them they have no one to blame but themselves.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm

eirebilly wrote:I have loved the tournement so far. Some excellent quality and on the edge of your seat snooker.

Been an absolutely fantastic tournement so far.

lol- all i have seen is low quailty after low quality- however i havent seen all the matches i will admit that, so it may just be coincidence- but then again maybe not

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm

eirebilly wrote:Hibbz, each to their own but i quite like him as a character :D

Oh definitely each to their own, I'm a curmudgeon for sure. I'm also loving this years action.

Did I mention I'm going on Saturday and Sunday?

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Off to meet the wife off the hard working commuters train now. I want this over when I get back please Judders.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Hibbz wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Hibbz, each to their own but i quite like him as a character Very Happy

Oh definitely each to their own, I'm a curmudgeon for sure. I'm also loving this years action.

Did I mention I'm going on Saturday and Sunday?

Rub it Hibbz, rub it it Laugh

Trumps match from here you would think
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Ha, there's a collectors item.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:53 pm

trump is rushing this match. i hope he picks up or he will get taken out soon

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:57 pm

He needs a good split soon, those balls are not friendly.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Thats a decent long pot by Dale Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

He works himself in then gets a bad kick. Get the feeling that, unlike Ryan, it's not his day. Cool
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Cruel fluke for Dale.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:01 pm

And there we go. Judd can't beat Dominic without some serious good luck!!!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next