The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests)

+6
Liam
guildfordbat
Fists of Fury
Biltong
Mad for Chelsea
Duty281
10 posters

Go down

West Indies v Australia (3 Tests)

Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_lcap0%Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_lcap7%Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_lcap0%Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_lcap29%Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_lcap29%Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_lcap35%Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Empty Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests)

Post by Duty281 Wed 04 Apr 2012, 3:24 pm

This series appears to have snuck up on everyone, hiding behind England's troubles in the subcontinent and the IPL. Preceding this, the ODI series was tied 2-2 between these teams and the T20 Series was shared 1-1. The Test Series starts on Saturday and I've gone for 3-0 Australia.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Empty Re: Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests)

Post by Mad for Chelsea Wed 04 Apr 2012, 3:27 pm

I think Windies might nick one. Australia's batting hasn't been all that hot recently (India series excluded), while West Indies have some decent bowlers. Can't see any draws, so 2-1 Australia

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Empty Re: Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests)

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 3:43 pm

Probably a draw somewhere.

2-0
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 04 Apr 2012, 4:21 pm

3-0 Australia.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 4:23 pm

Prepared to put a hat on it Fists? Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 04 Apr 2012, 4:27 pm

Yeah! 1 hat.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 4:35 pm

OK, I raise you a leather cowboy hat.

Predict the Series Score: West Indies v Australia (3 Tests) Hat10
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Wed 04 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm

I think it's going to take some time for the Windies to come out of their decline and don't see the journey starting against this Australia side.

Hope I'm wrong but can only see it being 3-0.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:05 pm

I think the Windies weather will play a big part in many games, almost guaranteed to get a few days washed out as we saw in the ODI series, therefore, I went for 2-0 Aus, think their just a better all round team.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsey93 Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:24 pm

West Indies looking much better of late and their squad doesn't match up too badly to the Aussies if they play well - certainly their bowling attack is very strong and Kirk Edwards, Darren Bravo and Adrian Barath are three very exciting young players. Going for a shock 1-1 series draw.

Rain in the Caribbean tends to blow through so shouldn't be too much of a problem, but Barbados can be flat

Shelsey93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:27 am

2-1 australia

Back to top Go down

Post by gboycottnut Fri 06 Apr 2012, 9:31 am

"while West Indies have some decent bowlers"

West Indies haven't had some decent bowlers for a long time now.

gboycottnut

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sat 07 Apr 2012, 6:53 am

Australia surely too strong - but they do have the odd collapse , and West Indies have shown a lot more resilience of late , under Sammy's leadership.

I'll go 2-1 Australia

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 07 Apr 2012, 8:51 am

I think it will be 2-1 Australia at worst but I went for 3-0 this time.

The Australian Test line up looks a stronger side on paper but the Windies at home will no doubt be itching to cause an upset.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down