The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA Tour: Masters Champion, via the process of elimination: Notes from the Ballwasher

+28
incontinentia
super_realist
Skydriver
Taylorman
Shotrock
Plunky
thedamned3putt
Dave.
Good Golly I'm Olly
sportform
EmmDee57
Be_the_ball
GPB
barragan
I'm never wrong
Diggers
Redrage
Leff
monty junior
mystiroakey
Fader
ryan86
McLaren
djlovesyou
NedB-H
WillyGilly
kwinigolfer
princedracula
32 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

PGA Tour: Masters Champion, via the process of elimination: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 3 Empty PGA Tour: Masters Champion, via the process of elimination: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by princedracula Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

leeeeeee!!

princedracula

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: Masters Champion, via the process of elimination: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 3 Empty Re: PGA Tour: Masters Champion, via the process of elimination: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by Be_the_ball Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:10 am

Bubba's swing defies the laws of physics. Id say Brian Cox would be in a headspin trying to explain it.

Be_the_ball

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: Masters Champion, via the process of elimination: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 3 Empty Re: PGA Tour: Masters Champion, via the process of elimination: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by thedamned3putt Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:11 am

I reckon these 2 could run out of sunlight this evening!

thedamned3putt

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:12 am

Can't believe how many of these guys are sponsored by schuco.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan86 Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:13 am

I might be stealing princedracula's thunder here, but I believe a win for Watson will put him up to 4th in the world.

ryan86

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:13 am

Well its gonna be a tale of two putts!
Louis is a tad harder than Watson's I'd say
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:14 am

Shot
Great shot
Squeaky bum time.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by thedamned3putt Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:15 am

Louis's is about where Hanson sank his from...

thedamned3putt

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:16 am

OH MY GOD THAT WAS CLOSE Shocked
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:17 am

Bubba ice cool
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:18 am

Bubba not so ice cool Shocked

We carry on!!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:18 am

And again.
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:20 am

Alright, Oosty, get it right here.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:21 am

Bubba has shanked the drive into the pine trees
Louis has done exactly the same!!!!

What the hell is this Shocked
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:21 am

Crazy stuff. Two bad tee shots.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:22 am

One day (and it could be today) there are going to run out of daylight for these playoffs.

Stupid to start the final group at 2:40 pm local time. Stupid!

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:22 am

Leff wrote:Alright, Oosty, get it right here.

Presumably not that far right?
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:23 am

What happened to the last thread? Did it get morbidly obese?

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:24 am

what happened to this thread? Went from 20+ pages to three?

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:24 am

Bubba has gone miles Shocked

Oosthuizen looks alright if he just avoids that bunker
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by thedamned3putt Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:25 am

Leff wrote:What happened to the last thread? Did it get morbidly obese?

appears so. an overdose of jibber jabber!

nervy, nervy stuff now

thedamned3putt

Back to top Go down

Post by sportform Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:27 am

I wouldn't want to be stood there.

Last edited by sportsville on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
sportform
sportform

Back to top Go down

Post by sportform Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:27 am

That shot deserves to win it.
sportform
sportform

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:27 am

That has to be the shot that wins the jacket!!!!!

That was unreal!

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:27 am

Wow Bubba what a shot! He will have a putt to win again!

Louis has to make a par to have any chance
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by thedamned3putt Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:27 am

WOW!!! Bubba... the spin on landing was phenomenal.

thedamned3putt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:28 am

How did Bubba do that from the dirt and leaves? I can't believe it.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:28 am

After a certain number of pages the thread will do a neutron star and collapse into itself.

What a shot. That could have won him it.
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Be_the_ball Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:28 am

Legendary from Bubble gum.

Be_the_ball

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:28 am

Mental...brilliant

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Be_the_ball Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:29 am

WillyGilly wrote:After a certain number of pages the thread will do a neutron star and collapse into itself.

hehe.

Be_the_ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:30 am

Poor poor chip from Louis there! Has to make this putt for par to have any chance
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by thedamned3putt Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:30 am

s'gotta go in oosty...

thedamned3putt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:31 am

To my recollection, no one picked Bubba at the start of the day.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:31 am

Big putt.
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:31 am

WillyGilly wrote:After a certain number of pages the thread will do a neutron star and collapse into itself.

looks like 990 posts is the magic number

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:32 am

I confess to being to gutted to post for an hour over lee westy.. guy is just way to good not to have muliople majors!! He should have won by 10 out there this week. He knows this .. However i am over it and like both playoff golfers equally, bubbs is my fav current yank by a country mile and oosty is a slick golfer

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:32 am

That was sooooooo unlucky from Oosty there Sad

Bubba has two putts for The Masters
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:32 am

Right says bubba. This is it lad.
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:33 am

BUBBA WATSON IS YOUR 2012 MASTERS CHAMPION
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:33 am

well done bubbs

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by thedamned3putt Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:34 am

Well done Bubba!

thedamned3putt

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:34 am

Bubba's blubbing. Very well played son.
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:36 am

Heavens, he is so emotional.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:37 am

Golf has a new hero. Well done Bubba, you capped an awesome day for me...and now I'm 21!

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by thedamned3putt Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:37 am

3 MCs and then that. well done LO too!

thedamned3putt

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:38 am

Anyone notice the Ben Crane, Baddely et al god squad on the green at the end!

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:39 am

ian poulter should feel abit better with his 3 putt down the last- i didnt cost him a place or a penny! could have been a 1 putt , 2 putt or 3 putt!

Last edited by mystiroakey on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:39 am

That approach shot deserved, let alone all those birds on he back nine - the right man won for me.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:40 am

ban_bam wrote:That approach shot deserved, let alone all those birds on he back nine - the right man won for me.

who ever won it would have deserved it bam bam..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:42 am

Fader wrote:Anyone notice the Ben Crane, Baddely et al god squad on the green at the end!

God asked Baddely to be there.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next