The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jenson Button MBE

+2
dyrewolfe
Alessandro Ciambella
6 posters

Go down

Jenson Button MBE Empty Jenson Button MBE

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Tue 10 Apr 2012, 3:22 pm

Bonjourno!

Having read a very interesting article from a certain F1 Magazine, it prompted me into looking at the statistics of Jenson Button MBE's career at Mclaren. Lets just say if you are a Hamilton fan then please... look away now! Very Happy

Jenson Button MBE

Races: 40
Wins: 6
Podium: 20
Fastest Laps: 5
DNF: 4

Lewis Hamilton

Races: 40
Wins: 6
Podiums: 17
Fastest Laps: 8
DNF: 6

It really does seem that Jenson Button MBE has gone to the Lewis Hamilton/Ron Dennis Mclaren Lions Den and come out looking even better. He has taken the challenge of bringing the best out of the Mclaren team. He has a superior points total and his consistancy in getting podiums is bringing credit to his team.

Fastest laps count for nothing really as you can be super quick and then... crash. Hence his team mates superior race to crach ratio

It is no coinsidence that since he has joined McLaren the team have improved season on season as they bid to over haul Red Bull Racing as the most dominant force in F1.

I applaud Jenson Button MBE for bringing British Enginnering back to the main spotlight within the International Motor Racing Arena in a positive manner! clap

Forza Jenson Button MBE

Forza Alonso!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Jenson Button MBE Empty Re: Jenson Button MBE

Post by dyrewolfe Tue 10 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

Pretty shabby by your usually high standards of wummery, Ciabatta. I am very disappointed in you. Wink

Alessandro Ciabatta wrote:
It really does seem that Jenson Button MBE has gone to the Lewis Hamilton/Ron Dennis Mclaren Lions Den and come out looking even better. He has taken the challenge of bringing the best out of the Mclaren team. He has a superior points total and his consistancy in getting podiums is bringing credit to his team.

Er, no. Button has picked up where he left off at Brawn, showing that given a good car he can compete with any other driver on the grid.

Superior points total? 12 points, thats equivalent to what - a 4th place finish? Over the course of 2 seasons. You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel if this is the best you can do.

It is no coinsidence that since he has joined McLaren the team have improved season on season as they bid to over haul Red Bull Racing as the most dominant force in F1.

Utter garbage of the highest quality!

In 2010 McLaren finished 2nd, 44 points behind Red Bull
In 2011 McLaren finished 2nd, 53 points behind Red Bull

Don't know about you but I don't see any improvement there.

I applaud Jenson Button MBE and Lewis Hamilton MBE for bringing British Enginnering back to the main spotlight within the International Motor Racing Arena in a positive manner!

Fixed it for you...you're welcome... Very Happy

dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Tue 10 Apr 2012, 8:01 pm

Great job dryewolfe

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Apr 2012, 8:12 pm

Oh dear Ciambella, without Fernando's quizzes to keep you occupied all day long, you've got bored and resorted back to the old Button/Lewis debate. If anything those stats are pretty decent for Lewis, seeing as he experienced one of the worst seasons a driver could possibly face Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveG Tue 10 Apr 2012, 10:30 pm

I also notice the stat for number of poles is missing of which Jenson Button MBE has a big fat zero. Funny that.

SteveG

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 10 Apr 2012, 10:32 pm

SteveG wrote:I also notice the stat for number of poles is missing of which Jenson Button MBE has a big fat zero. Funny that.

Was just about to post exactly that!

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Thu 12 Apr 2012, 1:29 pm

SteveG wrote:I also notice the stat for number of poles is missing of which Jenson Button MBE has a big fat zero. Funny that.

Proparganda at its best Steve.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down