The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Dar es Salaam

+26
Mick(TEFC)
Biltong
Thomond
littleswannygirl
Breadvan
PenfroPete
Suspicious lurker
Gibson
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Notch
eirebilly
PJHolybloke
Cari
Hound_of_Harrow
WillyGilly
MBTGOG
prop_lyd
MrsP
Ozzy3213
Mickado
Glas a du
rodders
Luckless Pedestrian
red_stag
Rava
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
30 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Dar es Salaam - Page 21 Empty The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Dar es Salaam

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 02 May 2012, 2:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hamjambo. Karibuni Virtual Rugby Pub - a place where you can come in for a sly beverage and discuss whatever's on your mind, or just eavesdrop on the regulars if you fancy a break from all the rugby chat. The pub has ventured to Dar es Salaam in Tanzania to visit pub regular MBTGOG on his big trip there. Maisha marefu! Afya! Vifijo!

The only rule in this pub is one of mutual respect for everyone in it, oh and no defacing the pictures of Sir Fred "The Needle" Allen, Aberdeen Shikoyi, Isoa Damudamu, Chris "Mossy" Patterson, Nathan Hines and Simon Danielli. The poor defenseless IRB referee's jersey draped over the dartboard is fair game though Whistle

Ale coffee mug guinness cider RedWine Bubbly

Old Pub: https://www.606v2.com/t28295p950-the-dew-drop-inn-virtual-rugby-pub-cross-keys#1181705

Translations
Hamjambo. Karibuni ... - Hello. Welcome to ...
Maisha marefu! Afya! Vifijo! - Cheers

Last edited by Kiwireddevil on Thu 10 May 2012, 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : closing time)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Dar es Salaam - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Dar es Salaam

Post by red_stag Thu 10 May 2012, 1:19 pm

Kiwi I think we should have Shane Williams. He is playing his farewell game for the Ospreys tomorrow night. . .
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Dar es Salaam - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Dar es Salaam

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 10 May 2012, 1:21 pm

Laugh warning

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 10 May 2012, 1:22 pm

How about Federico Aramburu?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu 10 May 2012, 1:24 pm

https://www.606v2.com/t28921-joe-schmidt-off-to-auckland-blues#1202117

Matt Williams and Eddie O'Sullivan are available I suppose..... Run
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Thu 10 May 2012, 1:27 pm

red_stag wrote:Kiwi I think we should have Shane Williams. He is playing his farewell game for the Ospreys tomorrow night. . .
Well, Alain Rolland is the ref Whistle Whereas the game in Dublin on Saturday has an all Irish set of officials Rolling Eyes
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 10 May 2012, 1:29 pm

PenfroPete wrote:
red_stag wrote:Kiwi I think we should have Shane Williams. He is playing his farewell game for the Ospreys tomorrow night. . .
Well, Alain Rolland is the ref Whistle Whereas the game in Dublin on Saturday has an all Irish set of officials Rolling Eyes

Given how many "farewell games" Shane has had already I'm waiting until someone arrives with a mallet and stake Wink

Dennis Leamy, any other notable retirements now that a lot of NH teams have finished their season?
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu 10 May 2012, 1:40 pm

When is Rollaind retiring? furious

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 10 May 2012, 1:51 pm

Pete330v2 wrote:Right......I've been off here for too long but our IT department has relaxed the rules for now and hey presto I can access this in work now.

Good day to all the old 606 pub folk.

Can you all get me up to speed as I've forgotten what on earth goes on in here Smile Smile

I'd help you out, but I'm not too sure myself! OK

Afternoon all, I'll have a Babycham.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu 10 May 2012, 1:56 pm

I'll have a Babycham !!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 May 2012, 1:58 pm

Pete330v2 wrote:Right......I've been off here for too long but our IT department has relaxed the rules for now and hey presto I can access this in work now.

Good day to all the old 606 pub folk.

Can you all get me up to speed as I've forgotten what on earth goes on in here Smile Smile

Well for starters, if it's taking too long to get served, sure just help yourself to whatever beverages you want :ale:

Nice to see you in here OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Thu 10 May 2012, 2:08 pm

Ha Ha I see some things never change and thankfully it's the little things that you never want changing Smile

I am so sad to see Simon Danielli has retired, I was a big fan of his from the moment he had signed and he leaves some great memories. My own favourite being the time he made a complete fool out of Gavin Duffy. Smile

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 10 May 2012, 2:08 pm

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21