The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferrari changes..

2 posters

Go down

Ferrari changes.. Empty Ferrari changes..

Post by tunes666 Sat 12 May 2012, 3:20 pm

I think Alonso is looking better. and he seems more confident that the team are getting to grips with the car now.
He has done well to keep him in touching distance of the championship and I think as long as none of the teams suddenly start to dominate then he still has a chance.

As for the WCC, Ferrari have no hope as they should have replaced Massa last season. He is finished and for the last three seasons Ferrari have just had one driver. Go get Di Resta! I think he is a good little driver with a good head on his shoulders.. I like Massa and when he was on form he was a world class act. But have had enough of his completely bellow par performances.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Ferrari changes.. Empty Re: Ferrari changes..

Post by monty junior Sat 12 May 2012, 5:24 pm

I think Di Resta is more likely to go to Mercedes or Mclaren but it would make sense, even Sutil would do for the rest of the season.

The Ferrari in the hands of Alonso looked very well balanced and quick, i think the update gained was maybe 3 tenths plus Alonso's extra pace in front of his home fans. Massa was abysmal again, 17th in a Ferrari when your teamates third is not good enough.

monty junior

Back to top Go down