The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sin cara

+27
talkingpoint
bernard black
Adam D
David Tails
Perry Groves is my dad
BamBam
Dr Gregory House MD
theundisputedY2D2
Holymiky
Cymru1991
crippledtart
Jammy31
John-Original Name King
uberkiwi
hodge
Luke
Marky
theanimal316
ADMIN
Kay Fabe
User Name
ncfc_Tooze
Kaiser
JoshSansom
owen10ozzy
Gregers
Fernando
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

sin cara - Page 3 Empty sin cara

Post by Fernando Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

anyone else really quite looking forward to his debut tonight ?
the guy looks awesome, like rey mysterio but better

so will he target for his 1st feud? dolph, jomo? bourne?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

sin cara - Page 3 Empty Re: sin cara

Post by Brady12 Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:05 am

Maybe Gaffer... But if he can't communicate in English with Riley/Cena to move then it's back on him for me

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:28 am

How the hell has this got so many posts!

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 am

London, England – After international lucha sensation Sin Cara (the man once known as Mistico) made a couple errors in judgment during his first televised WWE match, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has made the call to scale back Cara’s push until it’s felt he’s ready to handle the responsibilities.

“Cara has all the tools; he’s just not prepared for ‘the show’ yet,” said a WWE representative. “Cara doesn’t possess a real ‘main event’ feel to him, instead relying on flips and dives that look spectacular, but they’re moves that any kid can pick up on his trampoline out in the yard. Given Cara’s penchant for being unable to even use a trampoline correctly, it’s clear that there’s still a ways to go for him.”

McMahon feels that simply sending Sin Cara to FCW for further training would be counterproductive, as a good amount of money and promotion has been sunk into the international superstar. So, at least for now, McMahon has tasked his biggest star, John Cena, with helping mold Sin Cara into something presentably competent.

“I like Sin Cara, and I see a lot of potential for greatness in him,” said Cena. “He’s not at my level, make no mistake, but he can come close if he’s willing to learn. He’s trying too hard to be like Evan Bourne, which is a good thing to pattern yourself after, so long as you’re content being completely vanilla. It’s a one-way ticket to getting crushed by leg drops under Brodus Clay’s taint for the rest of your career. I can do planchas, but I don’t. A wrestler doing planchas and dives is like a comedian telling nothing but willy jokes. It means you bring nothing else to the table, and the fans know it.”

Despite the harsh, blunt criticism, Cena teamed with Cara this past Monday on Raw from London, and the pair defeated WWE Champion The Miz, and his lickspittle, Alex Riley.

“He’s getting better; we had a great match and he’s picking up the nuances,” Cena continued. “Right now, we’re working on whittling his move set down to about six “flair pieces”, and working on replacing those useless flips with some well-executed punches and kicks. (Randy) Orton’s had a hand in Cara’s education, demonstrating how to space out chinlocks during the match so the fans don’t think you’re being lazy.”

Cara admits that he’s struggling to learn the WWE style, but remains determined to make the most of his opportunity to perform for the sports-entertainment standard bearer.

“I never believed I could be a true main eventer, which explains why I was so content being a spot machine. I guess it’s low self-esteem on my part, which is the reason I have to tell everyone that most of my matches were shoots. It’s like “Yeah, I do those sissy flips because I can’t work a good main event, but you should see all the CMLL matches I did where I knocked somebody out legit!” I’d rather be called a liar than be seen as anything less than masculine.”

taken from http://www.wrestlecrap.com/headlies.html

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 am

That's friggin' genius! I love wrestlecrap!

"I can do planchas, but I don't"

laughing

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3