The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BaaBaas squad for England, Ireland and Wales announced

+3
HQ matt
formerly known as Sam
Smirnoffpriest
7 posters

Go down

BaaBaas squad for England, Ireland and Wales announced  Empty BaaBaas squad for England, Ireland and Wales announced

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Backs: Nacewa (Leinster), Muliaina (NTT Docomo), Balshaw (Biarritz), Heymans (Bayonne), Williams (Ospreys), Sackey (Stade Francais), Tagicakibau (London Irish), Fuimaono-Sapolu (Gloucester), Tindall (Gloucester), Traille (Biarritz), Contepomi (Stade Francais), Donald (Bath), Jones (Scarlets), Lawson (Gloucester), Fillol (Stade Francais).

Forwards: Brits (Saracens), August (Biarritz), Smit (Saracens), De Malmanche (Stade Francais), Afoa (Ulster), Jones (Ospreys), Botha (Munster), Tialata (Bayonne), Thion (Biarritz), O'Driscoll (Munster), Van Zyl (Stade Francais), Taele (Biarritz), Lakafia (Biarritz), Burban (Stade Francais), Qera (Gloucester), Beattie (Glasgow), Wannenburg (Ulster), Leguizamon (Lyon).

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

BaaBaas squad for England, Ireland and Wales announced  Empty Re: BaaBaas squad for England, Ireland and Wales announced

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue May 15, 2012 9:04 pm

7 winger/fbs and only 3 centres. Hmm volunteer for outside centre?

Looks a pretty good attacking side.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

BaaBaas squad for England, Ireland and Wales announced  Empty Re: BaaBaas squad for England, Ireland and Wales announced

Post by HQ matt Tue May 15, 2012 9:08 pm

that squad looks scary! strange to see tindall in the ba ba's squad, expect to see an immense performance from him against england!

HQ matt

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm

HQ matt wrote:that squad looks scary! strange to see tindall in the ba ba's squad, expect to see an immense performance from him against england!

Strange to see Tindall in an international side Run

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Which Jones is it from the Ospreys? Can't be Alun Wyn as he'd be in the Welsh squad if he wasn't getting married and Adam and Ryan are in the Welsh squad - Ahh I got it, Duncan of course...

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Which Jones is it from the Ospreys? Can't be Alun Wyn as he'd be in the Welsh squad if he wasn't getting married and Adam and Ryan are in the Welsh squad - Ahh I got it, Duncan of course...

I went through exactly the same piece of thinking. Is he still well down the pecking order at the Ospreys?

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue May 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Kindof, he still gets game time but P James and Bevington were in front of him, it's a shame as he's a great player - not James has gone he should (hopefully) play a bit more

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue May 15, 2012 9:25 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:

I went through exactly the same piece of thinking. Is he still well down the pecking order at the Ospreys?

It does confirm of course that Welsh rugby has too many Jones', Williams' and Evans' ...

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by HQ matt Tue May 15, 2012 9:29 pm

on tindall i seriously expect to see side steps, incisive grubbers and silky offloads from him whilst playing for the ba ba's, sonny bill who...

HQ matt

Back to top Go down

Post by damage_13 Tue May 15, 2012 9:48 pm

well he did it versus Ireland before the world cup, just not before or since.

damage_13

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue May 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Smirnoffpriest wrote:

It does confirm of course that Welsh rugby has too many Jones', Williams' and Evans' ...

Duncan Jones loosehead prop, blonde curly hair...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue May 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Good squad should be an entertaining series...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

I thought that Peel and Nvaidi were meant to be in the squad for the match aginst Wales?
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Tue May 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Awesome squad! Can't wait for this now.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed May 16, 2012 12:39 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:I thought that Peel and Navidi were meant to be in the squad for the match against Wales?

That's a good point, Peel is definately meant to be playing with Stephen Jones, Shane and Martyn Williams against Wales - strangely there was no mention of Duncan Jones though.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed May 16, 2012 5:03 am

maestegmafia wrote:
Smirnoffpriest wrote:

Duncan Jones loosehead prop, blonde curly hair...!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/18069930

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down