The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Three Youtube Predictors: In Light of a Recent Interview With The Man Wingy

5 posters

Go down

Top Three Youtube Predictors: In Light of a Recent Interview With The Man Wingy Empty Top Three Youtube Predictors: In Light of a Recent Interview With The Man Wingy

Post by davidemore Thu 31 May 2012, 1:02 pm

Who do you enjoy on Youtube when it comes to boxing predictions? Who's your man or manetta? Top 3 please.

1. Wingy: Now this guy has got 'it', and i am not sure what 'it' is. Is it his 'come on bruva's?' or is it his legenday, almost iconic... "Miiiiiiiiiiikkel Kessler! Honk honk!?" Two classic moments in the career of Wingy. But no, it's his honesty, his puppy dog eyes, and his ability to remain informed, humorous and impartial as possible. Funny guy yo.

2. Dwyer: Now the man has got some serious knowledge. When he speaks he speaks with conviction and informed opinion. Can be a little too passive-aggressive at times, drilling you with the zen like stanzas of truth, but it is undeniable, he knows his stuff, and has a vocal twang that could well be suited for radio. Also, i like how he has such a round head.

3. Big Ragu: He could be higher, but sadly the Gu master isn't posting enough to move up in the list. He's inactive, taking the odd hag mandatory in his predictions, and well, ironically enough, getting a smidge predictable. Still, when he is on, singing in that whiny voice, giving us insight and banter with that faceless friend of his, and bigging up the hick beard like it was still in fashion, i love him.

Send word people, who your man or gal on the prediction front??

Go!!!!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Top Three Youtube Predictors: In Light of a Recent Interview With The Man Wingy Empty Re: Top Three Youtube Predictors: In Light of a Recent Interview With The Man Wingy

Post by davidemore Thu 31 May 2012, 1:44 pm

(They haven't commented yet David... oh just be patient, they will... you built it, they will come... Wingy will come, Seanus, Steffan (probably to heckle) they will all come...)

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Top Three Youtube Predictors: In Light of a Recent Interview With The Man Wingy Empty Re: Top Three Youtube Predictors: In Light of a Recent Interview With The Man Wingy

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 31 May 2012, 1:47 pm

Not tha t many of our posters are into YouTube predictors tbh. But I am.

1) Wingy 2) Ragu (when he posts) 3) Boxpred/Dywer ( Dwyer can be a pain though as he often talks pap after a bad prediciton)

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Thu 31 May 2012, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 31 May 2012, 1:50 pm

Bigragu for me; that fella is absolutely top class. Does anyone else remember the video he posted in response to all the overly-offensive, casual fans (most dragged from the stands of Manchester City Football Club) who'd been subjecting him to all kinds of abuse to predicting that Pacquiao was going to do away with Hatton inside of three rounds? Straight out of the top drawer!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 31 May 2012, 1:53 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Bigragu for me; that fella is absolutely top class. Does anyone else remember the video he posted in response to all the overly-offensive, casual fans (most dragged from the stands of Manchester City Football Club) who'd been subjecting him to all kinds of abuse to predicting that Pacquiao was going to do away with Hatton inside of three rounds? Straight out of the top drawer!

That was hilarious! When he read out all the abusive comments about his size and stuff. Classic. He almost never posts now though, annoying cos he is really enjoyable

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Thu 31 May 2012, 2:17 pm

Only 2 I've ever watched are Bigragu and Dwyer and usually have a listen to them as part of my research if betting on a fight.

I said it on another thread but Dwyer wrecks my head with his straddling. He straddles absolutely everything no matter how obvious the outcome of a fight is. Can just picture him in his monotone voice analysing Audley vs Big George. "Foreman is one of the best and biggest hitting heavys of all time. Audley is a joke of a man, doesn't like being hit and has been stopped before. My advice to you (and remember this is just advice from a stranger on the internet) is to back Foreman by KO straddled by Audley on points (hes an olympic gold medallist) and also Audley by KO (he has two hands)"

Get off the fence man!!!

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Thu 31 May 2012, 2:18 pm

Big Ragu - Him and Eduardo make the videos hilarious.

Dwyer - For his sheer genius when it comes to boxing.

Gamebino - His is extremely knowledgeable and probably the funniest on youtube in my opinion. His 'Uncle Pactard' videos are especially funny.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Thu 31 May 2012, 2:20 pm

That video where he posted taking the mick out of the Hatton fans was the reason I subscribed, it was hilarious.

He used to be an amateur heavyweight boxer.

When he shaved his beard off because he lost the bet between Cotto and Pacquiao was hilarious as well.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 31 May 2012, 2:24 pm

paperbag_puncher wrote:Only 2 I've ever watched are Bigragu and Dwyer and usually have a listen to them as part of my research if betting on a fight.

I said it on another thread but Dwyer wrecks my head with his straddling. He straddles absolutely everything no matter how obvious the outcome of a fight is. Can just picture him in his monotone voice analysing Audley vs Big George. "Foreman is one of the best and biggest hitting heavys of all time. Audley is a joke of a man, doesn't like being hit and has been stopped before. My advice to you (and remember this is just advice from a stranger on the internet) is to back Foreman by KO straddled by Audley on points (hes an olympic gold medallist) and also Audley by KO (he has two hands)"

Get off the fence man!!!

So true! How the $R($( does he make any money with all these safety straddles?

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 31 May 2012, 2:25 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:That video where he posted taking the mick out of the Hatton fans was the reason I subscribed, it was hilarious.

He used to be an amateur heavyweight boxer.

When he shaved his beard off because he lost the bet between Cotto and Pacquiao was hilarious as well.

Shaved off his beard, ha!

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 31 May 2012, 2:29 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:Big Ragu - Him and Eduardo make the videos hilarious.

Dwyer - For his sheer genius when it comes to boxing.

Gamebino - His is extremely knowledgeable and probably the funniest on youtube in my opinion. His 'Uncle Pactard' videos are especially funny.

This Gamebino is funny man!

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Thu 31 May 2012, 2:33 pm

Not seen this Gamebino, should i?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down