The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stings recent interview

4 posters

Go down

Stings recent interview Empty Stings recent interview

Post by cpunk Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Sting interview - http://www.straightedgereport.com/2011/04/sting-interview.html
Sting recently gave an interview with The Daily Star in which he said some interesting things about his match with Jeff Hardy (the notorious 90 second match).

“And after all was said and done I came to the back and made sure he was OK. “He is OK and he’s been talking to people close to him a lot. Jeff is getting stronger. He’s riding 10 miles a day on his mountain bike to get in condition, I hear! Good luck to him.”

I find it funny that Sting still thinks Jeff Hard can get back into shape. WWE probably did the right thing releasing him. TNA now have the Hardy's to contend with.

cpunk

http://www.straightedgereport.com

Back to top Go down

Stings recent interview Empty Re: Stings recent interview

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Good article thumbsup
Misplaced trust on behalf of Sting there. I thought he would of known better than that.

The oportunties are there for TNA with a poor Wrestlemania. If they do it right, Lockdown could be an awesome event.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Think Sting is just being diplomatic about it remember Matt is still their and TNA have made no definite announcement on the future of Hardy. Lockdown should be good it is always is and their are some great matchups. The xscape match is the pick of them imo. The only thing I can se spoiling Lockdown is the interfierence of Immortal in the match ups it's getting old and boring. Don't see it happening though apart from the title fight. Think Anderson might be about to do what Hardy did and side with Hogan he could be a heel better than RVD and Sting is just a stop gap til AJ comes back from holiday.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 am

Yeah cos Jeff Hardy's problems can be solved by riding around on his mountain bike.

Is that going to be Jeff's excuse for Victory Road?

"Naw man, I wasn't on enny theng funny like them thar pills and whutnot. I wuz at a all yew can eat buff ay wit my brudder Maytt the naight bee fowur and I wuz feelin' sick. It's owkay though, I dun bin ridin' mah mountain baa sickle up & down them thar mountains all day lawng. I's gonna be fit as a bag full of rattlers on moonshine mister!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 am

LOL Y2! Absolutely brilliant thumbsup

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down