The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayode's post-fight comments on Saturday night

5 posters

Go down

Kayode's post-fight comments on Saturday night Empty Kayode's post-fight comments on Saturday night

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 04 Jun 2012, 3:26 pm

Did anybody watch this? I did and I could not believe how dumb he was in his post-fight interview. Swearing like a trooper is one thing, and babbling on about how he should have won is fair enough (everyone else does), but saying he might go to HBO, On a Showtime braodcast, and saying Tarver got the draw because he is a pundit for them, is PR suicide. SHowtime are not going ot put him on again and when was the last time you saw cruisers on HBO? He has just castrated himself commercially. $10,000 pay days on ESPN await for him now.

The fight itself was close, and nto that good. Tarver was well off th epace the first 6 rounds and gave up 4 of them on my card. But late on he came on strong and it really could have gone either way.

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Mon 04 Jun 2012, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Kayode's post-fight comments on Saturday night Empty Re: Kayode's post-fight comments on Saturday night

Post by eddyfightfan Mon 04 Jun 2012, 3:36 pm

didnt watch this fight, saw the cruz fight on the undercard though, was epic

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Kayode's post-fight comments on Saturday night Empty Re: Kayode's post-fight comments on Saturday night

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 04 Jun 2012, 3:47 pm

That was the best fight by far. Lots of punches

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Mon 04 Jun 2012, 3:51 pm

first time i saw him fight, very impressive. can see some great matchs down the line for him.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 04 Jun 2012, 4:45 pm

eddyfightfan wrote:first time i saw him fight, very impressive. can see some great matchs down the line for him.

Yeah, all action, very entertaining

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Mon 04 Jun 2012, 4:47 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:Did anybody watch this? I did and I could not believe how dumb he was in his post-fight interview. Swearing like a trooper is one thing, and babbling on about how he should have won is fair enough (everyone else does), but saying he might go to HBO, On a Showtime braodcast, and saying Tarver got the draw because he is a pundit for them, is PR suicide. SHowtime are not going ot put him on again and when was the last time you saw cruisers on HBO? He has just castrated himself commercially. $10,000 pay days on ESPN await for him now.

The fight itself was close, and nto that good. Tarver was well off th epace the first 6 rounds and gave up 4 of them on my card. But late on he came on stornger and it really could have gone either way.

Nothing to add, you summed it up pretty well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYcjLbk6iT4 - full fight for anyone who hasn't seen it

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 04 Jun 2012, 5:36 pm

How to make friends and influence people lesson 101.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue 05 Jun 2012, 1:05 pm

i have NEVER disliked a boxer as much as i did kayode saturday night. what an idiot. talked nonesense before, during and after the fight, hes clearly dilluded if he thought he won. he was hurt several times and didnt land a punch rounds 6-12. big strong lad fighting a tired 43 year old, but he had no skill whatsoever. thinks hes tough cos he used to be a mugger.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down