The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fights you haven't seen but feel like you have...

4 posters

Go down

Fights you haven't seen but feel like you have... Empty Fights you haven't seen but feel like you have...

Post by Valero's Conscience Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 15:46

Are there fights you haven't seen but maybe because they are so famous and you have read so much about them you feel like you've seen the whole fight?

My example is Leonard vs Hearns 1 - I've seen the Legendary Nights documentary and read many accounts and views on the fight but have never actually seen the whole fight.

Even though I haven't seen it barring a short highlight video, I feel like I could get away with convincing a casual fan of what exactly happened.

Are there other fights you haven't seen but seem to know in depth?

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Fights you haven't seen but feel like you have... Empty Re: Fights you haven't seen but feel like you have...

Post by azania Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 19:29

Damn. I wish Windy were here. He would talk about Greb's fights for ever. Then again he probably was at ringside for his fights.

azania

Back to top Go down

Fights you haven't seen but feel like you have... Empty Re: Fights you haven't seen but feel like you have...

Post by KO-KING Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 11:45

Valero's Conscience wrote:Are there fights you haven't seen but maybe because they are so famous and you have read so much about them you feel like you've seen the whole fight?

My example is Leonard vs Hearns 1 - I've seen the Legendary Nights documentary and read many accounts and views on the fight but have never actually seen the whole fight.

Even though I haven't seen it barring a short highlight video, I feel like I could get away with convincing a casual fan of what exactly happened.

Are there other fights you haven't seen but seem to know in depth?

Watch the whole fight, When I watched it I got into boxing quite recently at the time, didn't know the results, It's hard to describe - Hearns winning, Hearns Getting Stopped, Then He survives, Then he does get stopped - Good fight.

Never Seen Pep fight in his prime - is there fights when he was younger and more in his prime?

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 14:02

Id say the same. Leonard vs Hearnes for sure. Also would have to go with Gatti vs Ward 1 and Eubank vs Collins aswell.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 14:29

Gatti vs Ward 1

https://youtu.be/tZGJumEPhAc

Leonard vs Hearns- part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhX72YHFGFs

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down